10+ Year Old Account

How would you make glyphs more interesting and necessary?

If you currently feel that the glyph system doesnt need to be changed, then what do you think should be added?

I think glyphs should teach more abilities and have greater cosmetic options for minor glyphs to the point where they distinguish your characters.

cosmetic things

dk eye glow based on presence or spec.

more druid form options

better warlock minor glyphs. like holy fuck there are no neat ones except falling meteor, and thats just for demo.

More cosmetic/fun/flavor glyphs for one.

Also I'd like to see more playstyle altering glyphs that change a spell for different benefits/weaknesses. Could be a good way to spice up playstyles some without adding new spells to contribute to ability bloat.

I'd like to see glyphs act more like runes in D3. Although this will never happen I'd like to see some creative ways to alter your current abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    I'd like to see glyphs act more like runes in D3. Although this will never happen I'd like to see some creative ways to alter your current abilities.
    Would be nice but will probably never happen because that would be a nightmare to balance. I'd love alot more diffrent spell effects though. That would be sweet , but will probably never happen either, because they already have a hard time making anything new grapical wise in wow...

Actually I'd rather only have minor ones and alot more fun ones for that.