Not really a spoiler because its all over all media sites

http://<iframe class="vine-embed" sr...f-8"></script>
    How'bout a proper link?

Edit:

Probably this http://winteriscoming.net/2014/01/hb...er/#more-31165

Not really a fan of those fancy moves of first one.
    Last edited by Wilian; 2014-01-10 at 07:47 PM.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow, that intense snippet of Daenerys has got me totally hyped to see what's going on in Essos.

Deleted
    A little bit more.

Trailer should have been up by now, but I can't find it anywhere. Please post here if you have a source, or have seen it @HBO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Trailer should have been up by now, but I can't find it anywhere. Please post here if you have a source, or have seen it @HBO.
    From the description of the teaser above,

"Game of Thrones Season 4 premieres April 6 at 9PM and the first trailer will air this Sunday at 8:58PM ET on HBO before True Detective."

So the trailer will be shown tonight, just before 9pm.

10+ Year Old Account
    HBO airs it today, and fyi. HBO is free to watch this weekend on DishNetwork

The trailer is scheduled for the 7:30 - 8:00 pm CET segment, right before the new Series True Detectives (which I am looking forward to just as much).
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Can't wait for Joffrey and Margaery to get married

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Can't wait for Joffrey and Margaery to get married
    I see what you did there

My calculations were wrong. New calculation determined that the trailer will be shown in 1 hr from now. Question remains if the trailer will be posted on media sites at the same time it runs on HBO, or will have to wait another day.

10+ Year Old Account
    My calculations were wrong. New calculation determined that the trailer will be shown in 1 hr from now. Question remains if the trailer will be posted on media sites at the same time it runs on HBO, or will have to wait another day.
    It'll probably be leaked one way or another. Plenty of people camripped the other ones right away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm. what part of program schedule do you not understand? lol

HBO advertises the airing of the trailer already for days on it's channels. And it is advertised to premiere right before True Detective, the new TV Series.

That's a strategic move to increase the viewer numbers right there...
    It's an easy bet how this new show appeals to a fairly sized crowd of the GoT viewers just as well.

So, everyone's gotta wait for the transition segment right before 8:00 PM Central US Time for the trailer to be released.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I am not sure what I am more excited for in this series. Its kind of twisted tbh, but i find the whole reek/theon thing so interesting.

But tbh, lets face it, Red Viper vs The Mountain will be incredible. I've watched that bloody vine repeatitively :P
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post

hhnnngggg
    I just.. just... OH MY GOD IT IS AMAZING! I CANNOT WAIT. 11TH TIME RE-WATCHING
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

That moment when the trailer for a TV season is more epic and more tantalizing than most movie trailers... even if I'd never watched the series before that trailer would make me want to watch it immediately. Learn something from this, Movie Hollywood!

But yes... someone please knock me out and wake me up when it's April.

Deleted
    The trailer is awesome
    I can't fait for Joffrey's wedding to be honest *wink wink*

Infracted. Don't post spoilers (I've added the tags)
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-01-13 at 02:03 PM.

For a non-spoiler thread bunch of you are totally not obvious with all those "winks" and shit. X.x

Not that it concerns me as I've read the books but bloody hell not everyone possesses just one pair of brain cells and are actually quite good at connecting dots.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Oberyn Martell...yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Thank god I've read all the books so I'm spoiler proof.

Looking forward to the Red Viper vs The Mountain fight

Deleted
    Shame, looks like Strong Belwas' role is being given over to someone else, more than likely Daario.