Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    From the looks of it, Morello must of recruited Ghostcrawler.

Deleted
    A good move for him and a big career upgrade, since Blizzard on the whole has just gotten worse and worse, each WoW expansion getting more boring than the next, nothing really that new and exciting being added anymore, even things that many people requested for years.
    Can only mean a good thing for Riot as well.

Deleted
    Worryingly, although his parting reflections on the state of the game are in his own words 'only his' I would imagine the current team share many of these views and they are extremely defensive and defeatist in my opinion. Always had a lot of time for Greg, but Blizzard seem perennially unable to admit they made mistakes, huge game design mistakes resulting in the mess we have now. Does not bode well for the future. I expected something massive during Blizzcon, showing they were in control of the game and able to put it back on course. Let's see what happens next but they are losing my interest rapidly. I wish this was not the case.

Also what happened to warcraft realms? You can no longer view activity graphs and this has been the case for months - I smell a rat.

I lose hope when I read something like this:

We were worried LFD would not catch on. We were wrong. Now we need more incentives to play with friends. Some announced at B'con.

It took them three years to figure that out? And the solution is to basically reverse the "Luck of the Draw" buff which is not some creative idea. No, that is something a random player can come up with.
    That buff should also have been removed with MoP when they made 5 mans easier than EVER BEFORE. There is no need at all to buff random groups for such dungeons.
    I believe this has also been posted as feedback on the forums multiple times. Like many other small things they should have fixed long ago. And telling your customers over and over that even the smallest patches are a lot of work and hard to properly implement is not a good excuse, especially for a huge company with so much experience (9 years of WoW...) like Blizzard. I absolutely have no mercy for Blizzard for some of these very stupid mistakes they made over the years with WoW. Greg Street probably makes five times what I make a year and this is what he has to say? God.

It's not all bad but things like this...:/

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow am just shocked didn't see that coming blizz as heroes coming out and stuff to wonder how this play out. Get watch people say he destroyed lol now say wow is better.
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I never said anything about an MMO. Riot could make literally any genre of game. Just have it in the LoL universe and people will buy/play it.
    Never said you did, but its it pretty obvious he went to Riot for LoL.

welp, it was good knowing riot while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Please Mmo-champ, make DAMNED SURE you clarify who's saying what from now on. I'm not interested in GC sayings about WoW now that he's no longer speaking for the game. I liked him, but WoW comes first and I am not interested in the OPINION of someone. We get enough of that crap from the playerbase. If it's GC saying something about WoW, make sure it's VERY clear.
    That is why it isn't in blue and in is in green. I doubt we will include his tweets very often, if at all again.

Clearly GC was fired LOL

Riot recruited Ghostcrawler because they realize Heroes of the Storm will destroy the piece of trash of a 12 y/o game League of Legends

10+ Year Old Account
    So much random, uninformed hate Internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello. I am from the future. What I can tell you is that 3 years later, Ghostcrawler "Greg Street" is nothing but a myth. It's been long since he's gone from LoL, that even old LoL players forgot about him. However, LoL is no more though as what it was today, it has been turned into a more chaotic version of itself than it is now. The game is in such a state of no return and Heroes of the Storm is now the leader of all MOBA's along with Dota. Meanwhile Greg Street, no longer holding the name "Ghostcrawler" has finally found a job suiting his degree.

...Ok I'm just bored now >.<

I never expected Ghostcrawler to join Riot of all companies.

But all the people who attack Ghostcrawler...*facepalm*

10+ Year Old Account
    THIS is the great opportunity Greg Street was talking about? HA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by concatto View Post
    THIS is the great opportunity Greg Street was talking about? HA!
    Well, at least its better than blizzard

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why this is surprising to anyone. Given his background, focus, and the fact that Riot is likely the only company that would give him a considerable raise then this was the most logical candidate. I expect he'll be there for quite some time and I wouldn't be surprised if they branch out into other genres in the next 5 years.
    BAD WOLF

Surprise surprise.... saw this coming as soon as he announced he was leaving tbh, hopefully he will destroy LoL so people can begin playing a real moba

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, so now he'll destroy yet another game.

Deleted
    LOL thank good im not a LoL player.

- - - Updated - - -

Its funny how he leaves for a game that is clearly catered towards 12y olds with the attention span of one and completely watered down game mechanics so they be able to understand the game.
    Darn, i might actually resub for the next WoW expansion just because he left, maybe Blizzard start designing content for mature players instead of kids again!