Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    WW/MM/Healer reporting in.

WMD is always fun to play against.

thug life as a priest at 2k+ .

all we meet is KFC(with sham ofc) / WMD

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    you never see Elemental shamans, Enhancement shamans, none of that, every PvP class ive played has been one of those four, talk about FOTM.
    What? Ele and Enh are both really good right now. Rogues are also really good right now, and you didn't mention them either.

The strongest class gets played the most, sure, but there's actually a lot of variety right now. All 5 healers are viable for the most part, and almost every DPS is viable as well right now. It's actually pretty balanced in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    What? Ele and Enh are both really good right now. Rogues are also really good right now, and you didn't mention them either.

The strongest class gets played the most, sure, but there's actually a lot of variety right now. All 5 healers are viable for the most part, and almost every DPS is viable as well right now. It's actually pretty balanced in that regard.
    except wmd / kfc*

then i agree, balance isnt that bad.

Healers (priests / druids more than others) are just plain overpowered
    you sir, have no idea what ur talking about.

At around 2k - 2,2k on EU all I face is KFC, RMD, RMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Wow, you see some weird comps o.O

So far this season I've fought the following comps:

Warrior / Mage / Healer
    Warrior / Hunter / Healer
    Warrior / DK / Healer
    Warrior / Ret / Healer
    Warrior / Feral / Healer
    Warrior / Windwalker / Healer
    Warrior / Warrior / Healer
    Warrior / Warrior / Warrior (wish I were joking)
    Mage / Lock / Resto
    Mage / Mage / Priest

I have yet to fight a single comp this season that I can recall that lacked either a warrior or a mage - with the exception of one RMP, which we utterly destroyed - despite being triple undead.

- - - Updated - - -

Triple healer out-last comp - they must think they have a way to survive warrior damage...maybe an exploit? *smirk*
    Met the same sort of comps!

Out of ~50 games the last couple of nights, I can remember about 2-3 of them not having Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruh View Post

you sir, have no idea what ur talking about.
    priests are very strong in 2s still.

I also dont know about hunters having the best cc, they have a 3 sec stun, a 3 sec silence, a 4 sec disorient, a 8 sec poly on a longish cooldown. Mage has way better cc, as does warlock and a few other classes. Sure hunter cc is p. easy to apply, but it is pretty predictable and it can be evaded, and unlike poly/fear it cannont simply be recast if it misses.

Overall while some things are more common then other i feel the game is pretty nicely balanced right now, every class is viable and nearly everey non tank spec is as well, maybe only in 1 or 2 comps but certainly viable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    I also dont know about hunters having the best cc, they have a 3 sec stun, a 3 sec silence, a 4 sec disorient, a 8 sec poly on a longish cooldown. Mage has way better cc, as does warlock and a few other classes. Sure hunter cc is p. easy to apply, but it is pretty predictable and it can be evaded, and unlike poly/fear it cannont simply be recast if it misses.
    Try getting a poly or fear off against a Shaman KFC, it's not gonna happen. Hunter CC is so much more powerful for that reason alone. Also, getting your traps eaten doesn't even matter anymore. In many cases it's actually beneficial, since if the trap gets eaten, you can just Wyvern Sting the healer anyway and now it's 3v1. Hunter CC is so out of line, it needs to be toned down.
    Last edited by mmocf11091e3a8; 2014-01-16 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Try getting a poly or fear off against a Shaman KFC, it's not gonna happen. Hunter CC is so much more powerful for that reason alone. Also, getting your traps eaten doesn't even matter anymore. In many cases it's actually beneficial, since if the trap gets eaten, you can just Wyvern Sting the healer anyway and now it's 3v1. Hunter CC is so out of line, it needs to be toned down.
    this

priests are very strong in 2s still.
    1. no one cares about 2s
    2. its not true

Helping some friends get their T2 and getting my alt her set as well;

Climbed up to mid 1800's today.
    Every other game was RMD - Or RMx.

1 TSG.
    PHDk popped up a few times.
    WMx showed it's face a few times.
    Ehnc/Hunter/x popped up a couple of times and randomly hit somebody for over 300k in less than 2 GCD's.

There was variety; If you count mages/hunter comps as being a "variety".
    Didn't see too many warriors nor did we have any issues against them.