Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Probably a bit of nostalgia too. I also use it for leveling 85-90 during the CTA. If Alliance have a high win rate they're also going to like getting it lol

More than anything I think it's the nostalgia. Post-Vanilla BGs are all pretty low. Nothing has really wow-ed us.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2014-01-16 at 09:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    I thought I did too, but then I clicked "buy now" and got a shop error.
    Mine is showing as "transaction in process", I did the blue screen authenticator and shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Mine is fine, appeared in my bags seconds after purchase.. mistake or not, this is an awesome mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstrider View Post
    How in the world is Alterac Valley the highest on the list? It's the worst BG in existance now! It takes forever to traverse the map, no one ever stays somewhere to cap so your team can win(and for good reason, standing around and waiting is boring). I'm glad no one has really voted for Isle of Conquest because that one is even worse, but seriously AV?
    Best honor gain on loss.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kurnie View Post
    all the bots are voting. AV and IOC are the most blacklisted bg's in the game
    By precisely one faction. The same one for both, in fact.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Looks like the Skyreaver gets some cool flight animations like the Sky Golem. (like that spiral)

Deleted
    Poll: What is Your Favorite Battleground?

Nearly 75% of the votes are for the vanilla BG's?

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    Some Ghostcrawler (the twitter post's still on the front page if you think i made them up)

quotesfromgc/

"Blizzard employs X artists. If some of those work on Silvermoon, then something else isn't going to get made."

"Even hiring more artists still makes the choice between working on something old or something new."

endquotesgc\

So basically everyone(mostly blizz, but who pays them yadayada) is paying for this crap, but you have to pay a second time to actually get it.

Optional mounts versus better things for everyone does not seem like a good way to stop the erosion of subs.

Thoughts?
    That's exactly how it looks for me. 100 devs get transferred to WoW; expansion gets postponed; ingame shop and a new mount in it are implemented as a priority. You might not want to purchase the mount but some of your money (not much but still) has gone towards it anyways. Blizzard is a marketing genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Icyflamez View Post
    Apparently only Alliance people are voting.
    It doesn't ask wich is the BG you win easier, more probably a lot of veterans are voting, since the vanilla bgs are winning, and AV, especially some time ago, was by far the more enjoyable and complete pvp experience in WoW.

Deleted
    Just bought the mount on Ragnaros EU. Why are we so sure its been released accidently? Is it because it usually gets a press release alongside it?

Quote Originally Posted by Deusfox View Post
    Just bought the mount on Ragnaros EU. Why are we so sure its been released accidently? Is it because it usually gets a press release alongside it?
    It's showing on the launcher as available in game now; I reckon it got pulled due to some kind of store bug rather than early release, and the knock-on effect is that sales are driven up because people think they're getting something when they shouldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    AV was my favorite until it became so amazingly easy for alliance to zerg

Well of course silvershard and temple have the highest numbers since for the past month i was queueing for them non stop for 10 hr+ to get my veteran achieve.Duh.

Alterac Valley 30.2%??? How did this even happen, AV is the BG furthest away from actual PvP. Everyone I know hates AV except when alliance and need to farm honor for an under-geared alt.

Just bought the mount on eu realm.Got it instant

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I liked the OLD SoTA. All they've done is double down the zerg factor. After I got the meta for it, it was straight to blacklist...

Like I said, that claim is BS in pretty much any AV game nowadays. The horde don't even try.
    Horde doesn't try because what he said isn't wrong. If you can't see the obvious ways the map favors Alliance, you aren't looking very hard.

Another Blizzard Store mount...of course...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is SotA that low? IMO one of the best bg's. For me as a PvE player it is a rare chance to win among long queue of losses, i actually can be MvP without landing a single blow on a player.

How did it came that Temple of Kotmogu is the populariest BG of them all if you look at Blizzard charts. I hate that BG with all of my hearth and hoping that there won't come any similaar in the future.
    Prefering WSG or Twin Peaks and I love the zerging at AV ofcourse.