Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'd totally vote for AV is it still was like the old ways, 2 days long AVs. Only, revamped to fit today's honor gains. Like, keep it 2 days long with all the shinanigans but, say you kill a general, you gain honor points equal to an average BG win or something...

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    Is there any way you can compare activity? say ... % of active players who did a RBG, % of active players who did LFR, % of players who did any other difficulty raid, and % who did neither ... that sort of thing?
    Doing so would be somewhat complicated, but maybe. Data is stored by battleground and SoO boss, not just one datapoint for each activity type.

Deleted
    Silvershard Mines and Temple only being so high, most likely, due to the amount of players having to complete it for the legendary chain. AV is my favourite Battleground, folllowed by Arathi basin.

Looks like we have 4028 hipsters...No one likes AV you are not cool for saying you do end of story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvershard and Temple will easily have skewed results from all the PvE players being forced to do it for their legendary quest chain. (surprised nobody seems to have mentioned this)

Deleted
    I really like the Battle for Gilneas the most because of the landscape and design. It also seems quite balanced in terms of defence boredom, i.e. its unlikely you will become bored defending one point because its most likely will be attacked just now. That isnt true for other base-BGs like ab and eye.
    From the flag games WSG is my favorite, twin peaks quite less, former seems a bit more balanced and joyful.
    MoPBGs probably silvershard mines, but I think there could be more things in that BG - there are so much unused space and different hidden paths, but there's no point because its all bout the meat battle near the carts. Still fine though.
    I dont know why, but I really hate both wotlk BGs and Temple of Kotmogu. Just hate them.

TIL people don't hate WSG, wtf?!

Old AV was good but now its just two raid groups racing to the finish of a boss with slight pvp in between. Doesn't even feel like a bg most of the time. I voted for temple of kotmogu because lets face it, it's 90% pvp 10% objective. It's the closest bg to arena without all the pve elements. I do love AB as a close 2nd and silvershard mines.

Really sad to see my favorite battlegrounds (EotS and Sota) ranked so low. It's also unfortunate so many people don't know how to play them right.

I also fail to understand what so many players enjoy about SilverMines. Aside from IoC and undead-AV (yes, the real one died at some point and is now less then a shadow of its older self), that must be the bg I hate the most and actually instantly leave when it gets randomly selected.

AV and AB are my favs, even though every AV I enter is an automatic loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Krez View Post
    Must be a lot of Alliance on this BG poll, lol. AV and Isle are the two I find Alliance consistently win at, OQ stats agree with me too week by week. Either they as a population are "better" at playing those maps, or the maps themselves assure the Alliance to easier victories. (My opinion is the latter.)

And the others favor horde and the racials horde have, so 2 for Alliance rest for Horde.

Vanilla always wins.

They need to pull resources from all these paid mounts, and have them figure out 2 things:

1. remove reinforcements from my Alterac Valley
    2. buff the NPCs to an appropriate level

Done, Son.

Deleted
    Ab <3 <3 <3

I always loved Strand of the Ancients. Seems I'm sunk deep in the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Silvershard and Temple will easily have skewed results from all the PvE players being forced to do it for their legendary quest chain. (surprised nobody seems to have mentioned this)
    That was also my first thought. In MoP I didn't do any BGs at all, but those two shitty BGs with multiple chars. Sometimes took me 10 tries to get that one win, ugh.

What is most amazing to me about that bar graph is how few BGs are being played -- less than 2.3 BGs per lvl 90 character over a period of a month. Even if you consider most of those are alts, that's a shockingly low number.

Original is always better!! Warsong will always be my favorite bg! !!!!!!!!!! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pastar View Post
    Looks like we have 4028 hipsters...No one likes AV you are not cool for saying you do end of story.
    AV was great in vanilla with the turtles and summoning Ivus

Voted EoTS, seems many voted AV on nostalgia lol. Always loved the atmosphere and ambience surrounding EoTS. The thought that you're on this floating rock, desperately trying to gain control....dunno really, never been a huge PvPer but always liked this this one out of the lot.

All the allies will vote av because that's the only one they can win and horde is divided between wsg and ab which are the two other classic bgs.