Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Just finished SOO part 3 in LFR. after we killed animus, two people stayed in raid so i ported out, ran to the DS entrance, and entered it.
    It put me into 10man.

I ran out, manually set diff to 25 (it said "Difficulty set to Looking for Raid")
    Ran back in. It immediately changed it to normal 25 (and instance was 25 as well).

So unless i did something wrong, this doesnt work
    Maybe it's been fixed since 5.2. I'd have to check sometime tonight after raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    it doesn't work anymore afaik
    Figured it'd happen at some point. Kind of a shame though since now all that LFR DS gear (and soon to be MoP gear) is unavailable for transmog.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Figured it'd happen at some point. Kind of a shame though since now all that LFR DS gear (and soon to be MoP gear) is unavailable for transmog.
    Next expansion, though, you'll only need 7 level 85s/90s to queue up for LFR, and with MoP/WoD gear respectively they should fall over with ease.

They might not change Dragon Soul LFR though, in which case you'll need to find 25 level 85s, ugggghhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Next expansion, though, you'll only need 7 level 85s/90s to queue up for LFR, and with MoP/WoD gear respectively they should fall over with ease.

They might not change Dragon Soul LFR though, in which case you'll need to find 25 level 85s, ugggghhh.
    Do you mind linking the blue/video where this is mentioned? I'd like to read/watch it at some point.

Edit: But yeah, if that's the case there's no reason to make the LFR pets drop from WoD gold bags.

Deleted
    @Taralack & Trubo: Thanks a lot guys! Really looking forward to a night of ICC today then.

Finally got Yogg 25+0 after weeks of trying. Many thanks to Mione, and to everyone in this thread. I really suck. I read all the posts and watched all the videos and outgeared it by a comfy margin (549 blood) and tried and tried and still didn't come close for a long time. So this is for people like me who are terrible at WoW and still can't get this one.

1) Don't be disheartened if you get to phase 3 and then wipe at 30% because you can't get the tentacles down. Getting the tentacles down is the hardest part of phase 3. It's not a race to burn yogg (if you're blood). Once the tentacles are down, it's about managing empowering shadows and lunatic gaze. It's tricky. You have to pick your spots dpsing Yogg. When you turn away from lunatic gaze, it's easy to leave yourself open to a rear attack from the adds. Same goes when you run away from Yogg because of shadows about to hit. Just be careful about your angle relative to the adds and Yogg. More than anything, you have to stay alive, stay sane, and keep Yogg from getting healed.

2) One thing I didn't see much advice on is dealing with the tentacles in the brain room. Specifically the good one where they're grouped in 3s. Easiest way to deal with them is outbreak + blood boil once per group of 3. Quick and simple. Once I figured that out, I had no trouble getting to phase 3 in one brain phase, even if I got slowed.

Turns out Algalon was a complete joke as UH @577 ilevel with the latest hotfix buffs. Prior to those I was barely making it as DW Frost with a similar ilevel, usually having to wipe in the order of 5 or 6 times a week before the stars aligned.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Turns out Algalon was a complete joke as UH @577 ilevel with the latest hotfix buffs. Prior to those I was barely making it as DW Frost with a similar ilevel, usually having to wipe in the order of 5 or 6 times a week before the stars aligned.
    is UH stronger ST now? and is that the spec you were for this weeks raid?

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    is UH stronger ST now? and is that the spec you were for this weeks raid?
    Haven't done a single pull in heroic SoO as UH since my first H Thok kill. Whether UH is better for single-target currently, I'm not certain but I'm planning on trying it out on next week's clear. As for soloing Algalon, UH is definitely far better than DW Frost.

Deleted
    I for the love of me cannot get Heroic Baleroc down.

I've tried Riposte Build.
    I've tried full dps gear,.
    I've tried full haste.
    I've tried getting Alysrazor's buff.
    I've tried Rune of the Fallen Crusader and DPS legendary cloak/meta.

My Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Antenora/simple

My Tanking Item level is around 570 and my DPS gear is around 561.

I've got a collection of different trinkets Heroic Rook's, Heroic Fusion Fire Core, Heroic Eye of Galakras, Flexible Vial, Flexible Thok's and Normal Skeer's Talisman. I've got a normal Spark of Zandalar and some other tot trinkets in void storage too.

I've tried different trinket combinations, I've tried using drums of rage for that lil bloodlust effect.

I'm not dieing to Decimation Blade or similar mechanics, I'm hitting berserk every single time.

Any tips would be appreciated.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2014-01-17 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Z3A3RXc#gid=16

Did anyone actually Kill Baleroc on 25H? 166M in 6min (IIRC that was the Enrage) would be something along the lines of 461k DPS, I'm not sure current gear can do that much dps with the little vengeance that you gain.
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    I know that 80 lvl in mop gear did it.
    Worthless kill... Just like the Level 80 Elegon paladin kill..

100% avoidance = 100% Skill.....

On topic: It's 10 man Heroic I'm attempting not 25 Heroic.

I switched Baleroc to normal one week and tried Majordomo and got to 11% before Berserk so I'm figuring I need to up my dps somehow but not sure how.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2014-01-18 at 12:15 PM.

getting tired of swapping my OS to blood every reset for 15min just for lich king 25hc. so curious what ilvl req it is for doing it as frost/ any tips or tricks to make it easy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    I switched Baleroc to normal one week and tried Majordomo and got to 11% before Berserk so I'm figuring I need to up my dps somehow but not sure how.
    11% should be just fine to survive past enrage if you have cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    getting tired of swapping my OS to blood every reset for 15min just for lich king 25hc. so curious what ilvl req it is for doing it as frost/ any tips or tricks to make it easy?
    You have more than enough gear to do it as frost. I did it as Unholy at like 562~ or something. Was very simple with Death Siphon. Push him to transition asap and just kill everything else as it comes out (YMMV, just going off what I did). Killed off Ragings/Shamblers at the stairs so the orbs had some time to come to me. With AMS glyph/cd trinket you can easily AMS every infest and there isn't enough out going damage to kill you in P2/3.

Quote Originally Posted by rhapso View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Z3A3RXc#gid=16

Did anyone actually Kill Baleroc on 25H? 166M in 6min (IIRC that was the Enrage) would be something along the lines of 461k DPS, I'm not sure current gear can do that much dps with the little vengeance that you gain.
    Only possible if you could live through the berserk as a tank.

I could imagine to beat the boss as dps with the alysrazor buff, but sadly if you're dmg specced, you get shards and while the dmg of them itself is already considerable, the debuff gets you killed instantly on the next shard/blades.
    Dunno if the alysrazor buff could have enough impact for a class to push that guy to zero witihin 30-40 seconds, might even be wort a try as high end unholy, but very highely unlikely.(garg does around 5 million for me normally, with 100% crit, BL drums, 200% more multiplicative haste it could reach like 30-40 million, army output similar, but i doubt that the dk itself + timmy is capable of taking the other 80 million away in the given timeframe)

@Antenora
    I didn't do Baleroc in a while, but i remember killing him normal with 530ish gear with like 150k dps, well that was pre vengeance nerf but with like 40 ilvls more doing like 170k to beat that hc enrage seems easily doable. (no drums and stuff, just 500 all stats flask and cheap str food)
    How far are you from the kill? and majordomo hc?
    Logs would be nice to have a look at your situation.

Uh soloing:
    I did a BoT 10man heroic run as unholy yesterday and it was kinda funny, didn't manage to get Cho'Gall down (best try around 7%/3million hp) p2 is incredibly stressful as you are dead if the adds get a cast on you, the boss can literally two shot you, also you have to get him down to 25% quite fast to avoid getting too many stacks, resulting in being unable to outheal his attacks.
    Getting 25 corruption pre p2 is also a wipe and to avoid getting more than 3 stacks you need to burn that boss even if a second add spawns, resulting in very high spiky dmg. Also if he gets a fire ele directly from the transition you're also pretty dead.

I know its easier as blood, but also kinda boring, like the challenge of doing stuff as dps, preferably unholy.
    Did Sinestra with a second one, but seems doable solo as unholy, if you don't get that ticking debuff though, need to have another look at that.

Halfus, V&T and Ascendant Council were doable somewhat well. Dmg income on V&T is kinda high and i took in LB to save myself in the transition, as soon as you get engulf magic, if the boss isn't dead then he should die by then.
    Council and Halfus were kinda trivial, burst dragons on halfus, beat the crap out of him (took 3 dragons, nether, stone, bronze) and after they were dead the fight was pretty much over,
    council -> nuke -> council dead

Log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...gzl/dashboard/
    Shows normal, is heroic, you can see it by dmg amounts.

Gonna go for BWD hc next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Did it as 550 as unholy, but I could kill warbringers in the same ilvl as frost dual wield so.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikh View Post
    Only possible if you could live through the berserk as a tank.

I could imagine to beat the boss as dps with the alysrazor buff, but sadly if you're dmg specced, you get shards and while the dmg of them itself is already considerable, the debuff gets you killed instantly on the next shard/blades.
    Dunno if the alysrazor buff could have enough impact for a class to push that guy to zero witihin 30-40 seconds, might even be wort a try as high end unholy, but very highely unlikely.(garg does around 5 million for me normally, with 100% crit, BL drums, 200% more multiplicative haste it could reach like 30-40 million, army output similar, but i doubt that the dk itself + timmy is capable of taking the other 80 million away in the given timeframe)

@Antenora
    I didn't do Baleroc in a while, but i remember killing him normal with 530ish gear with like 150k dps, well that was pre vengeance nerf but with like 40 ilvls more doing like 170k to beat that hc enrage seems easily doable. (no drums and stuff, just 500 all stats flask and cheap str food)
    How far are you from the kill? and majordomo hc?
    Logs would be nice to have a look at your situation.
    It's impossible to solo Baleroc 25N/25H without use of Imprinted, because he chain casts Decimation Blade 6-8 times in a row.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    It's impossible to solo Baleroc 25N/25H without use of Imprinted, because he chain casts Decimation Blade 6-8 times in a row.
    Pretty sure you can deal with that.