Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    You didn't do anything wrong, Blizzard didn't find that you did anything wrong, you got trolled by someone and you reacted exactly how they wanted you to.

You chose to run your business under the 'pay after' rather than 'pay before' model and this is one of the costs of running it like that. This is the cost of business, pay it and move on. If the cost is to high change your business model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait.... Is this about the 200g? Or being claimed as a Win-Trader? If it is about the gold, go farm it, if it isn't, be glad Blizz only gave you a slap on the wrist about it
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    You got a reply from an overworked GM who didn't read your ticket correctly.

I don't know, maybe your ticket was written in shitty, drunken, garbled English, and not even Jesus with help from his Father could have deciphered it.

Or maybe you are leaving something out, because, that's popular when complaining.
    People in this thread are leaving a lot out. He even said in the OP the first team was a no show so when a GM went back and looked at the logs only to see the first team just leave the match what does that look like to a GM? He's lucky he didn't receive a suspension.

Good luck explaining Blizzard that the no show team was just a random occurence while you were boosting someone for payment in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacomman View Post
    People in this thread are leaving a lot out. He even said in the OP the first team was a no show so when a GM went back and looked at the logs only to see the first team just leave the match what does that look like to a GM? He's lucky he didn't receive a suspension.

Good luck explaining Blizzard that the no show team was just a random occurence while you were boosting someone for payment in arena.
    they can check the chat logs and see that he was selling wins dude.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    but you said yourself you wanted him per win to trade you 100G... sounds like a win/trade
    Except that's not how wintrading works. Wintrading is abusing MMR gains and losses so that, typically two teams, you can bypass competition on the ladder to attain a specific end of season rank such as Glad. Crashing your rating is similar, as one of the ways you win-trade is to leave as the game starts once you've confirmed that your opponents are the right opponents, then they get rating. Wintrading is also generally done for real money or items, rather than Gold. When you crash rating, your opponents get a free win and probably paltry rating as you're higher than them usually.

What the OP is doing isn't win-trading, and unless Blizzard applies Trial of the Glad rules to Rated Arenas (Which are still being looked at whether or not they're staying) or even random Battlegrounds, this won't go away. People do this because they don't want to try and pound their faces against 500k health Grievious Glad meatwalls who will probably wreck them despite their constant backpedalling, failure to interrupt and lack of co-ordinated CC with sub-400k health. Even with full Tyrannical you're looking at maybe 420k but you'll still get blown up because of the gear disparity.

Sucks for you OP. The sooner Blizzard realise "Oh wait, just because it's an MMO we shouldn't have to push the value of gear in PvP". If I could survive a keyboard turning backpedalling Hunter's 100k+ Chimera Shots on a 400k health alt I'd happily queue, but I'll never survive it so I'll just get guildies to boost me until I can gear up and either do damage, heal the damage or simply beef up enough to survive it.

Guess you learned never to Win/Trade?

Fuckin give it up. You got "scammed" for 100-200 gold. You told mom. Mom told you to grow the fuck up.

quit wasting time and just become a real win-trader like dad always wanted you to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    What do you mean that he has nothing to worry about? Blizzard can call him whatever they want and ban him without a second though. No matter if he is in the right or wrong.
    He has nothing to worry about because he got a copy-pasted cautionary response and no ban. He's not on any "black list" for win-trading or anything. If anything, the GM read the ticket, looked up the situation quickly and sent out a quick whisper. He's in no trouble.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    It was always my understanding that Blizz doesn't get involved in player gold trades or disputes. That is why they suggest to be cautious when trading with others.

Please use caution when you agree to provide a service for gold before receiving payment
    Seems like a valid suggestion to me. Get paid up front. If you agree to get paid afterwards, collect. If they refuse payment, put them on ignore and move on. Don't prattle around like an arse threatening to tell daddy on them. In this case, the first win has some legitimate disagreements. If you didn't specifically discuss before hand the payment for no show wins, then you should let it go because the other guy has a valid argument. Here, seems you pissed him off by demanding payment and started something with him. You furthered this by threatening him with reports. Frankly, that's a dumbassed way to offer a service. You don't piss your customers off and threaten them, no matter what the setting. Hopefully you learned something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    It was always my understanding that Blizz doesn't get involved in player gold trades or disputes. That is why they suggest to be cautious when trading with others.
    They will if it's something tangible and easily checked, like crafting goods or selling items.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    This and also its a shame they didn't slap a suspension on you for your troubles WoW doesn't need that mentality; you could argue "Hey I'm just providing a service that people want" So do drug dealers
    Wow, quit my game, holy shit.