Deleted
    +19

Hello friendlings.
    Does anyone know if MMO-Champ works with Tapatalk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    How frustrating. Cheers for the quick reply though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Me too! \o/

Let's celebrate by playing games all night and throwing it off again!

I think the resistance in England to goal line technology faded and died when that goal against Germany was disallowed in the 2010 World Cup. Never mind the rest of the disallowed goals that were goals... (I remember the USA was hit quite hard by this) It's already in place in every Premier League stadium for this season, and I'm certain it's in place for the World Cup as well. It's a small step, but it's at least a step in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -

When I got my Hc tier gloves? Or did my overall ilvl get boosted when I got a handful of items from clearing on normal last night?
    Nah, he just it banned and re-leveled so this is his char now. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rháste/simple

What did he do to get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by GenaiTN View Post
    How frustrating. Cheers for the quick reply though.
    Experiencing the same as everyone else, MMO-C being slow on phones? I usually stop the loading when the bar reaches 50%, after which the whole page suddenly pops up completely loaded. If I don't do that it can easily take over a minute per page, while now it only takes a few seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know what tapatalk is
    What is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Nah, he just it banned and re-leveled so this is his char now. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rháste/simple
    LOL How the hell did he get banned?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL How the hell did he get banned?
    He did something against the rules and got caught.

Deleted
    Experiencing the same as everyone else, MMO-C being slow on phones? I usually stop the loading when the bar reaches 50%, after which the whole page suddenly pops up completely loaded. If I don't do that it can easily take over a minute per page, while now it only takes a few seconds.
    Story of my life.

+21

10+ Year Old Account
    Was this app made in a country that does not speak English as their first language by any chance?

Although I still do not understand what this app actually does. So if MMOC were on it, I could browse and post on the MMOC forums using this app instead of the safari browser?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Was this app made in a country that does not speak English as their first language by any chance?

Although I still do not understand what this app actually does. So if MMOC were on it, I could browse and post on the MMOC forums using this app instead of the safari browser?
    Download it and browse a forum, it's kinda hard to describe what it does. But it literally simplifies it to the forumboard itself, you can browse it etc on your phone really smoothly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another problem is that I have 2 free bagslots at the moment -_- So getting upgrades is a bit of a problem. Next to that I like the LFR color of Hunter T16 the best, so I would need bagspace to keep that too. Blizzard should just have created bigger bags while working on that toy-tab. Saying "we don't have time for that" for 2 expansions straight really sounds lazy.
    I can't imagine having that little bag space......

And is your void storage so full you can't even store your T16 LFR in there?

- - - Updated - - -

+ 19

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted

How are your bags not full, i mean i've got my DK solo gear, mining baggie, DK pvp gear, DK tank gear and my DK Dps gear as well as loads of misc stuff :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait nevermind refreshed and edits.

- - - Updated - - -

My void storage is completely full, zero room. A lot of overflow into my bank which makes transmogging hard since some of the stuff I want might be in my bank and I don't transmog (or even play or have a sub) often enough to know what I have, I know I have a few certain tiers but then there are some tiers with X piece missing I don't recall and I've no idea what weapons/shields/capes/boots I have. It takes a long time for me to just check what I have when making a transmog set xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    How are your bags not full, i mean i've got my DK solo gear, mining baggie, DK pvp gear, DK tank gear and my DK Dps gear as well as loads of misc stuff :s
    I don't PvP. :3 And my miner is another character. ^_^

I also do a brutal sweep of my bags and banks every few months.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just added two silence minions into my deck because I kept vsing decks with ysera and cairne and since I put them in I keep vsing bad decks with nothing to silence...easy wins but I want to try them out!

Deleted
    I don't PvP. :3 And my miner is another character. ^_^

I also do a brutal sweep of my bags and banks every few months.

Wut, i dun understand