10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Wut, i dun understand
    I should clarify. :3

I don't instigate PvP. Though if I see a fellow Hordie being attacked/I'm attacked/someone is after blood coins/alt got ganked/deathmatch sounds like fun (Darkmoon Faire or Stranglethorn Arena), then the offender is going to get a face full of devouring plague and insanity.

But I don't Battleground or Arena at present. I had my fill of Tol'barad and Wintergrasp when they were current as well.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

So.. eh.. Everything I have on my Hunter is soulbound. Void storage is full, bank is full, bags are full. Using 26 slot bags everywhere. Would buy 28 slot bags if they weren't 4k each.. Void storage has this nice thing, 8 rows. So every column can fit one tier set. So dungeon set 2 (the original, not the DMF one), T1-T8 and T10 is in it. Not T3 since that's kinda hard to get Means it's filled. Bank has weapons, tabards, once in a lifetime items like Brazier of Invocation and quest rewards like Silversage Incense. Not throwing away the Brawlers shirts either.
    But really, this storage problem is Blizzard's own fault. They create shitloads of vanity items without giving players space to store those. Then they say something along the lines of that we shouldn't collect everything, only to introduce an achievement called Going To Need A Bigger Bag. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not toss the quest item rewards (or at least the ones you don't use often/don't like) and then when the toy box comes around, make an alt and go through the quests again?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    What did he do to get banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    LOL How the hell did he get banned?
    Bottling, like a retard.

+ 20.

You ask for a trim and they cut off two fucking inches.

Why not toss the quest item rewards (or at least the ones you don't use often/don't like) and then when the toy box comes around, make an alt and go through the quests again?
    make an alt and go through the quests again?
    go through the quests again?
    quests again?
    What are you? Insane isn't close to what one has to be to do that. Besides, it's not certain which items will make it to the toybox and which items won't. Not going to risk deleting items I can't get back, that aren't in the toybox either.
    I could delete some tier items, but then I'd have to get those again in the next expansion, which I don't really want to do since some items took a bit too long to get, or are items that I still have from back when I started playing, like Bubbling Brightbrew Charm and the dark equivalent.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 21

I don't think anyone would even notice if I suddenly lost 5 cm of my hair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    You ask for a trim and they cut off two fucking inches.
    Awh tell em to glue some hair back on ya!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Wut, i dun understand
    Same, pvp is the one thing to Live and die for in wow.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    What are you? Insane isn't close to what one has to be to do that. Besides, it's not certain which items will make it to the toybox and which items won't. Not going to risk deleting items I can't get back, that aren't in the toybox either.
    I could delete some tier items, but then I'd have to get those again in the next expansion, which I don't really want to do since some items took a bit too long to get, or are items that I still have from back when I started playing, like Bubbling Brightbrew Charm and the dark equivalent.
    I can't help you then sowwie. I do understand hoarding, I really do - I was one myself - but then I realised that if I wasn't going to transmog with it, then there's no point to keeping it. Might suck, and the memories of killing such and such with such and such and the 'OMG the feels when this finally dropped', will keep intruding. But the truth of the matter is, if you really want the space there will be things you can part with.

Deleted
    + 19

10+ Year Old Account
    Elyaaaaaan. Why do you keep appearing, posting once and then disappearing!

+17

I can't help you then sowwie. I do understand hoarding, I really do - I was one myself - but then I realised that if I wasn't going to transmog with it, then there's no point to keeping it. Might suck, and the memories of killing such and such with such and such and the 'OMG the feels when this finally dropped', will keep intruding. But the truth of the matter is, if you really want the space there will be things you can part with.
    I want player housing and then an armory like in Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood, where I can put armor sets on dummies and have weapon racks

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Elyaaaaaan. Why do you keep appearing, posting once and then disappearing!
    Idk.. sup?

+ 18.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 17

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Idk.. sup?

+ 18.
    This
    BHD gave it a shot but you could probably do better if it's doable xD

10+ Year Old Account
    +18 hai all

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Hey there En what it like in southern sweeden
    I'm 4279.9 miles away,
    but girl tonight you look so pretty
    yes you do
    my lamp can't shine as bright as you
    I swear it's true
    This shouldnt have been ignored, it's beautiful! Fox is so romantic.

10+ Year Old Account
    +16

Hai Worgbro. <3

http://i.imgur.com/AtZGO2A.jpg

Blood fox as a cub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    This shouldnt have been ignored, it's beautiful! Fox is so romantic.
    it's almost like everyone should put it in their sig

- - - Updated - - -

big pic is big Kitteh :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.