Oh my gosh guys... I'll keep the tallys up to date. Geez

Deleted
    FIRST! In the opposite direction!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I don't care who has the op personally, but a warning could have been good if the people who care for it could have had a tally on who to make the new thread. Because rest assured there are people who care :|
    I'll tally wins I see happen but if I don't see it, someone else will have to either tell me or a mod that can edit the op so stuff will be tracked :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Arlee asked me out of the blue "wanna make the new thread?"

did you think I was gonna say no? :P
    "Your question is rhetorical and therefore needs no answer because it's obvious" was the best answer I could come up to for this.

I just want to give you a tip, don't go strutting around about it because people won't like you more for it. Just carry on
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Your question is rhetorical and therefore needs no answer because it's obvious" was the best answer I could come up to for this.

If I want to give you a tip, don't go strutting around about it because people won't like you more for it. Just carry on
    what that I'm the op? It makes no difference to me whether I am or not /shrug

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that escalated quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    what that I'm the op? It makes no difference to me whether I am or not /shrug
    /palm

I'm not talking about whether it's a difference for you, but it is for others.

And no again, I don't care about it personally.

Let's just stop this now please. It's all fine, carry on with the thread in normal manner.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    /palm

Let's just stop this now please. It's all fine, carry on with the thread in normal manner.
    heh

"Normal"

lol'd

10+ Year Old Account
    /palm

I get that too. It makes no difference to me though b/c you're thinking I'd let it go to my head or something. I made the thread, whoopdeedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    heh

"Normal"

lol'd
    I like you, new person.

Boo new thread. I dont like this stupid thing they call ''change''.

10+ Year Old Account

So close...I can taste it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I like you, new person.
    He's rich, you're bound to like him.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I like you, new person.
    Puffler is like nice. And rich. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    -39 down with the mods!

Eh, couldn't you guys have warned before closing the thread? I wanted to copy the table I made to here so I can keep it up to date if someone asks, but now I can't anymore -_-

Arlee, can you open the thread again so I can do that?

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, what is this "the thread is slow" thing you are talking about, that was fixed over a year ago already on this forum :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Eh, couldn't you guys have warned before closing the thread? I wanted to copy the table I made to here so I can keep it up to date if someone asks, but now I can't anymore -_-

Arlee, can you open the thread again so I can do that?

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, what is this "the thread is slow" thing you are talking about, that was fixed over a year ago already on this forum :/
    I have no idea. I had no problems with slowness either but /shrug. They said so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    gah ninja worgen!
    now I feel the need to shop a picture of Bagel in a ninja outfit ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    It's a blue mod thing, only Dars and Arlee can see it getting slow with their fancy mod powers.