15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I thought you were already ruined by going to that 4 chan thread already?
    oh about you know who being a you know what? i didn't learn that at 4 chan. anyways. no spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    And now for something completely different:

Right now I'm addicted to the OP of "Atelier Escha & Logy". It's on preorder already, March can't come fast enough.

[video=youtube_share;x8QGAluvN-A]http://youtu.be/x8QGAluvN-A[video]
    I have been listening to the new Gatchaman crowds OST 2 also can't wait for the second season to come out!

Chelly

please "vocaloid" show be full of vocaloid instrumental soundtracks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    [video=youtube;nZv_apH8Jao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZv_apH8Jao[video]

please "vocaloid" show be full of vocaloid instrumental soundtracks
    Wat?
    /10charcters

Something even better then loli ninja is instore for next week! Also seems Mamare is making an announcement next week as well! https://twitter.com/marmalade_macro/...06920986087424
    the moonrunes say 2nd season? ^^also id rly like him to release his novels in english at some point <,<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Chelly
    Wat?
    /10charcters
    http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Kagerou_Project
    Spawned some good covers like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvRiXFtNfQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    the moonrunes say 2nd season? ^^also id rly like him to release his novels in english at some point <,<
    What? You mean you don't want to spend your time reading the translation where you spend more time working out sentence structure than enjoying the story?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Ahh ok ya I would agree that it should be filled with vocaloid instrumental soundtracks. Just the way you wrote didn't read well. Maybe I am just too drunk to understand shit right now!

- - - Updated - - -

Well the 25 episodes have only gotten up to 5 volumes of the LN and he wants the Lns to reach up to either 11 or 15 volumes I forgot which. We will know more once episode 25 hits here on what he plans to do as he is coming back for another Q/A to 4chan. Also the moonrunes just say not to forget about next week and that he has a announcement to make.

Deleted
    Sekai Seifuku: Smoking is bad for you, 'kay? Loved that not-quite-mahou-shoujo-transformation <3 Also, that joke with yasu, the water and the bucket.

Lately, my little sister is sneaking in my bed and trying to seduce me. Boy, that must have taken willpower not to bone her right there. I still like Mitsuki better, and I'm pretty sure she will fall for onii-chan before long. Interested in who neko is and what she knows. Next ep = Pool ep. Me gusta mucho
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2014-01-25 at 07:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    What? You mean you don't want to spend your time reading the translation where you spend more time working out sentence structure than enjoying the story?
    It's more about actually buying the Novel and supporting a great Author ;X afterall the only reason i buy anything except for essentials is to support the company that makes it... also i prefer to read with something in my hands ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

It's more about actually buying the Novel and supporting a great Author ;X afterall the only reason i buy anything except for essentials is to support the company that makes it... also i prefer to read with something in my hands ;P
    Ya the Lns are pretty popular volume 3 and 5 are still out of print in most places! It took weeks to get the restock of the other ones back in. Hopefully for people who can't read moon can get it translated. Also Witch craft works first volume is getting translated too but it's really expensive like 23 dollars for a preorder right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya the Lns are pretty popular volume 3 and 5 are still out of print in most places! It took weeks to get the restock of the other ones back in. Hopefully for people who can't read moon can get it translated. Also Witch craft works first volume is getting translated too but it's really expensive like 23 dollars for a preorder right now.
    that seems incredibly expensive for a light novel. i'd expect more like 8 to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    that seems incredibly expensive for a light novel. i'd expect more like 8 to 10.
    It seems to be 10 right now on Amazon to preorder the copy I forgot what website had it as 23 though. Now I remember it was random houses's website that had it listed for that price but now it's taken down.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-01-25 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unf View Post
    My figurine arrived after 1000 years.
    Nice (though I didn't follow the show).
    I shall get one (or more) figurines as well as soon as I have the money. Though I'll prolly get only figurines of tasty young girls in sexy poses, because I'm a bona fide pervert.

Deleted
    I don't understand the figurine stuff. Don't they break too easily? And they look too weird compared to the anime/manga for me honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah im part of the look too weird in comparison. Though I do like some of the wall scrolls my friend has gotten lately >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I don't understand the figurine stuff. Don't they break too easily? And they look too weird compared to the anime/manga for me honestly.
    Always depends on the company that makes them. The good ones don't look weird but exactly like w/e they are depicting. Also, ofc they break easily, they aren't made to play with. You put them on a shelf and look at them.

On a side note, when I move out of this shithole, I'm gonna get a Space Battleship Yamato 2199 model kit
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2014-01-25 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    yeah im part of the look too weird in comparison. Though I do like some of the wall scrolls my friend has gotten lately >_>
    http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product...arannodou.html

^ That's the only one I own, and it looks pretty much identical to the character. Like Sahugani said, it's all about who makes it. (Good Smile Company is the best from what I've seen so far)

I also like the wall scrolls, have Fate/Zero and Spice and Wolf ones =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Wat?
    /10charcters
    New SHAFT show next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Nice (though I didn't follow the show).
    I shall get one (or more) figurines as well as soon as I have the money. Though I'll prolly get only figurines of tasty young girls in sexy poses, because I'm a bona fide pervert.
    It's like you know what I'm getting.

I just preordered the fig of Oshino Shinobu sitting on a pile of donuts, and about to preorder the Morgiana fig in her dancing dress.

- - - Updated - - -

I room with some friends and we have wallscrolls plastering the living and dining room and in each of our rooms. We actually have to decide which ones to put up since we have too many. All of us each have a few figs to call our own, a fairly sized manga collection, and one of my roommates has a fairly big anime collection.

You know what's the funniest part? It's actually not hard to get people to visit. We regularly have people coming over to hang out (though I will say a majority of them are anime fans). So I've never understood the "room type where you can never get a guest over" thing.

One of my friends who's only seen a few anime shows is such a pervert (when he was younger and we would bike around he would stop in front of Victoria Secret and stare inside) that every time he passes my bookshelf he picks up the Tinkle artbook and browses through it.