10+ Year Old Account
    1) Removing Classic PVP System
    2) Removing Classic PVP System
    3) Removing Classic PVP System
    4) Removing Classic PVP System
    5) Removing Classic PVP System

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    1) PvP existing
    2) - 5) The amount of the player base who pretends to have any clue on how to design a video game.
    "Hello. I am one of the many casual dribblers that Blizzard caters to. Hear me roar! I also suck at PvP."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    "Hello. I am one of the many pretend HC neckbeards that live in mom's basement that Blizzard no longer caters too ."
    Fixed that for you
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    Fixed that for you
    Sorry you only got bags of gold in your LOLFR runs today Little Timmy. Maybe next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see a lot of people hating on PvP because of world ganking.

I honestly never got ganked while leveling until CRZ was introduced. Now there's CRZ Rogues everywhere. I got used to it honestly.. usually if you wait long enough, someone else gets pissed off, logs their main and camps the camper.

However, with them just handing out 90s like expensive candy, I guess we don't have to worry about being ganked anymore!

As for the Timeless Isle.. there's only one thing that I hate about the TI PvP.

That is Heroic Geared PvE players from guilds like Blood Legion running around the isle like a mini boss.

One of the Blood Legion Hunters was farming coins, 3-4 people were chasing after him, he just kept hopping around and mowing people down as they tried to chase him. Heroic Gear turns you into a mini boss and it takes a small raid to even have a chance to be able to do anything about it. Ever been hit by someone with a 580 weapon? It hurts...

I had a 550 mage on the isle that was pretty much dead within the time frame of the pet stun. I didn't even see him coming.. I was just farming then BAM, 2 seconds later.. dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Thanks for that insightful little speech.
    Your welcome.

/drop mic

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hello. I am one of the many pretend HC neckbeards that live in mom's basement that Blizzard no longer caters too ."
    I really wish people who think like this would go away.

The fact of the matter is: A lot of heroic raiders have lives.. the neck beard/basement dwelling stereotype of gamers is actually pretty rare. It's just an insult used by people to try to make up for the fact they're not as good as those people.

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    You must get ganked ALOT.
    Yes.

I generally prefer PVE as a computer is far more predictable than a human being.

1. Arena system, its even been said by devs that they hate what its done to the game.
    2. CRZ not being optional.
    3. Catas storyline.
    4. The original LFR concept, it having NBG loot system, they've fixed it since then.
    5. The star pony, it looks like crap.
    May the raging winds destroy my foes, and let its soothing breeze ease the pain of my friends!

My Main: Ranko US-Garithos[A]

1)Mythic
    2)%random name% Forged gear
    3)Not separating pvp and pve balance from the start
    4)Removal of class quests (doesn't have to be long multi day chains, but something for flavor)
    5)DKs... j/k, probably Archeology

10+ Year Old Account
    Making 10 and 25 give the same rewards, LFR, getting rid of armor pen, I thought it made gearing more interesting, having 3 stats and each class wanting stat a b or c is kind of boring, I suppose "adding d" doesn't sound like much, but it did help imo. Nerfing average classes but letting certain classes constantly be above and beyond others.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. LFR
    2. Nerfing content
    3. Easy instances
    4. removing class quest
    5. Very fast lvling in revamped azaroth, kinda buggs me that it's so easy to out lvl a zone so quick

1. Timeless Isle - practically giving a fresh 90 gear, and saying that all the hours previous toons spent in Pandaria was a waste. I have a 46 paladin who's got enough gear for a DPS & tanking set.

2. Nerfing of the journey. When I first starting playing WoW I came to the conclusion that WoW consisted of two games: the Leveling Game, and the Max-Level game. The focus now seems to be almost on the Max-Level game and the Leveling is viewed as a barrier to that - a problem to be solved rather than an adventure to be lived. I wish they sold the 90 boost before so they didn't have to nerf the journey.

3. I think that a significant portion of the talent revamp is a good thing, it has also dumbed down the game. It has removed a lot of how people's growth of understanding how their toons work. Before you had a lot more freedom on how to construct your toon, including bad ones.

I'm hoping that some Blues will actually read this thread.
    I'd have a problem with the store if they sold non-cosmetic gear there.

Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    I see a lot of people hating on PvP because of world ganking.

I honestly never got ganked while leveling until CRZ was introduced. Now there's CRZ Rogues everywhere. I got used to it honestly.. usually if you wait long enough, someone else gets pissed off, logs their main and camps the camper.

However, with them just handing out 90s like expensive candy, I guess we don't have to worry about being ganked anymore!

As for the Timeless Isle.. there's only one thing that I hate about the TI PvP.

That is Heroic Geared PvE players from guilds like Blood Legion running around the isle like a mini boss.

One of the Blood Legion Hunters was farming coins, 3-4 people were chasing after him, he just kept hopping around and mowing people down as they tried to chase him. Heroic Gear turns you into a mini boss and it takes a small raid to even have a chance to be able to do anything about it. Ever been hit by someone with a 580 weapon? It hurts...

I had a 550 mage on the isle that was pretty much dead within the time frame of the pet stun. I didn't even see him coming.. I was just farming then BAM, 2 seconds later.. dead.
    Heroic geared players have always done that kind of damage. They were also glass cannons too. Baseline Resilience has enabled a heroic raider to live out their dream of becoming a mini raid boss.

I agree that it's a problem, even though I do it on my warlock. >.>

The fact of the matter is: A lot of heroic raiders have lives.. the neck beard/basement dwelling stereotype of gamers is actually pretty rare. It's just an insult used by people to try to make up for the fact they're not as good as those people.
    But its fine for the hardcore players to do the same thing back to casual players? That's a double standard a bit isn't it?

This thread is going far, and fast...

Although if I had to say something, it's Blizzard being so open with the playerbase, to me it seems to have giving the players a false sense of knowing more than Blizzard does about the game they made.

Signing this. One of the most common phrases losers you're mentioning use is "it's only a game". Yes, we all know that. But we're paying for that game. And we want to save it while it is still possible. And to people who are saying, "bohoo again you're talking about negative stuff". Well.. my god, you dont need to fix what is good, right? Therefore, no need to mention it, right? We MUST talk about negative crap, only way blizz will start to notice us little people again.

1- MoP changes to PvP gear, battle fatigue, passive resilience and gear downscaling (as well as the need for it). All horrible changes which led to a different scale of PvP balance inside and outside instanced pvp.

2- Same faction rated bgs. Should have just altered racials (given humans actual racial and made trinket a learned ability) and provided free server transfers+faction changes to certain lop-sided population servers in order to smooth out faction balance across servers for a better RBG queing experience.

3- Bullying various tank specs out of rated PvP one by one rather than making them viable. Doesn't make sense why all specs but tanks should have their roles recognized and built into rated play.

4- Arena specific gameplay alterations such as dampening or arena specific alterations to abilities/cds etc. The purpose of arena always has been to pit one team against another within the game environment rather than completely altering the game environment within the arena only to suit one set of class/spec combinations and a hindrance to another just because a vocal minority wanted "faster ques". Alterations such as increased conquest from close matches or long lasting matches would have compensated much better than direct game altering changes which the devs chose to go with.

5- Wrath-style PvP. Zergfests which involved limited use of intelligent play and strategy and mainly involved popping cds and killing whatever was in the cross-hairs. From the very start up until the right before the last season (which was somewhat better and more reasonable than the rest of the xpac) pvp in wrath was bursty, zerg-oriented and generally horrible rewarding burst "setups", zerg "tactics" and horribly simple minded gameplay. Wrath PvP is a mistake which should not and cannot be repeated.
    Last edited by Vivek; 2014-01-26 at 08:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    I am a liberal, I vote democrat. That doesn't mean I agree with the ludicrously naive belief that a full-time job entitles one to the concept they should be able to entirely support themself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostop it View Post
    Cooking is a skill? In wow maybe.

Biased attack against the shop when Services like RaF and SoR have offered better long-term benefits, but instead the focus is only on the shop.
    Petty and biased attack with no founding.

Communities were killed by players, not blizzard.
    More tools to communicate than ever, less willingness to use them.
    If people would rather queue with randoms then deal with their own server then that should be very telling.

Group/elite quests only worked when the levelling population was active, and actually willing.
    When they aren't those quests become inaccessible at their intended level and are either skipped outright or come back to later when you outgear/outlevel them.

Raiding should be about your ability to perform at a sufficient or expected standard, but instead people insist it should be about who has the most convenient real life.
    Stop whining about how your "real raiding" is dying, and instead look at how the arrogance and elitism infecting it is pushing people away to LFR where there is less drama and less ego.

Squish we have not experienced, yet people whine about it. Stupid as usual.
    The squish is NOT impacting on ability to solo or kill anything. Not a single thing.
    OTHER changes are, such as base stats.

LFR has to take into account those completely new to raiding.
    Because YOU are experienced and way above it, does not mean everyone in it always will be.
    If you don't like it, don't join it or do something to better the experience in it.
    Don't complain when you aren't willing to do anything.

Homogenisation is necessary to prevent one class being mandatory.
    With a smaller quantity of classes you could get away with more, but you can't now.

PvP was a player demand, not part of the original design.
    As proven by the shift to instanced rather than world pvp, it proves that fun was never as big a factor as some like to remember.
    Instead it is all about the rewards, all about the shiny pixels.
    Players killed World PvP, not flying. World PvP is not individual ganking, the only thing flying hurt.
    Flying offers greater access to cities, but despite that who actually raids the cities any more ?
    A better tool, but nobody is using it.

PvP and PvE seperation is a scaling issue.
    It is absoutely necessary as shown by the numbers.
    Look at what you would hit for without resilience.
    PvP would only be about who hit first, and not about any versus component.
    PvE burst is out of control when introduced into a PvP environment with smaller healthpools on the opponents.

Dailies are not a problem, but the gating of pretty effective if not near mandatory gear was the issue.
    Should be more optional/cosmetic/fun rewards behind reputations.
    Less gear, more fun stuff.

The vast majority are petty attacks on features of the game that someone decides they don't like with no consideration for the reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    You seem to live in the past. MoP completely destroyed world PvP. Raiders can shit on a group of 3 fully PvP geared players without breaking a sweat. Besides, with your logic, a person who hunts on bears and practices exorcisms on people would have more knowledge about a duel than a Gladiator in Rome. Which needless to say, is wrong. Equally skilled PvP geared players stomping you, a PvE geared player in a duel makes perfect sense.
    Okay I miss kicking peoples asses with my askandi/aq40/bwl gear lol.

1. Reducing the amount of commitment people have to put in their character.
    2. The lack of a proper 'training' for people to play in groups in heroic dungeons and raids. In vanilla and tbc things might have been a bit too hard, but this dungeon rushing while leveling we do atm is just stupid.
    3. The transition from being a world of warcraft to a world of 'interface' click and teleports. (Who travels the vast world they created regularly?!)
    4. Removing the social part of grouping. Everyone just wants to get their rewards asap, or we kick, leave or whatever.