Deleted

best race for druid resto/balance in pvp

What's the best race for druid resto/balance in PvP?

horde has berserking versus war stomp and minor hp, imo berserking is better

ally has shadowmeld and dodge versus crit+minidash, imo crit is better, especially since you already have stealth, but I play horde so I can't really say, maybe there are some good tricks you can pull off with shadowmeld

Deleted
    berserking is better then war stomp?

it is when you already have stun drs (pounce, maim, maybe bash, but you'll probably have vortex+whatever your team has), have stealth, and should probably be avoiding melee as much as possible, I mean it may depend on your comp some and the skill of people you're facing, but I find 10s of 20% haste to be really strong compared to a stun that eats a gcd and barely lasts longer than one, I've never done enough pvp in a season to go over 2k, although I win most the games I do, but I think the haste is pretty nice

it might be better if you're really good at tracking DRs, but otherwise, the only major use I see for it is cc'ing a melee on your face after you've already been interrupted or aren't bothering to cast because you know you'll be interrupted

tauren or night elf are hands down the best for pvp

its no question warstomp -> cyclone will beat a minor amount of haste every day of the week. as moonkin/resto you don't have a ton of stun DR to worry about. warstomp -> displacer beast is also really sweet for getting away from a melee train.

my personal favorite is shadowmeld though. imagining the warlock's rage when i dodge his chaos bolt always brings a smile to his face. and its exactly because we already have stealth that shadowmeld is so good. it returns the functionality of old pre-nerf displacer beast. you can displacer beast -> meld -> prowl and congratulations now you're out of combat. go grab a drink, rez a player (if you're really lucky), or set up a stun/clone on an enemy.
    Last edited by crunk; 2014-01-27 at 12:33 AM.

If you have partners with stuns I would go for Troll.

As alliance, NE.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    its no question warstomp -> cyclone will beat a minor amount of haste every day of the week. as moonkin/resto you don't have a ton of stun DR to worry about. warstomp -> displacer beast is also really sweet for getting away from a melee train.
    Except War Stomp is a 1.5 sec cast if there are people hitting you (+1 from pushback) which really diminishes its value. Also there is so much control nowadays that you don't really need the extra stun. Usually it'll just DR something what you don't want.

Shadowmeld is without a doubt the best racial for pvp on alliance side for druids. Shadowmeld gets you out of combat immediately and you can prowl just after using it, and even macro them together. If used right, you can also use shadowmeld to "ignore" (not cancel) casts, like a warlocks chaosbolt and make him "waste" his ember.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Except War Stomp is a 1.5 sec cast if there are people hitting you (+1 from pushback) which really diminishes its value.
    Since he claimed he's willing to be balance, I doubt he will feel any pushback with owlkin frenzy on.