Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Going To Need A Bigger Bag

And yes, I'm stuck on the Spineclaw Crab as well

Vengeful Gladiator. Only to get bent over by Blizzard and not getting it account-wide.

I've needed perfect storm from Eye of The Storm for battlemaster for nearly two years now. Currently impossible to get at 90, you have 9 seconds to get fourbases as alliance. Do-able if the entire enemy team were willing to help you, otherwise, I have no idea how I'm ever going to become a battlemaster.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Getting x5 different lvl 90's. I just cant handle leveling.

Overly Defensive
    Deepwind Gorge All-Star
    Capping Spree

Its gonna take so long

Going To Need A Bigger Bag, no doubt. Wonder if I will ever have the patience to complete this.

The Proving Grounds achievements also come closer. I had very high expectations on this, but it turned out to be only an advanced dummy training. What a waste of time.

EDIT: Almost forgot, when I read the posts above me. Emissary of Ordos. Great idea, harrass your own faction for god knows how long. Great idea Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Capping Spree

Pretty recent but after over 100 games I just gave up. It's impossible random.

2700 rating in 3 vs 3 Arena
    a) I dislike WoW's PVP very much
    b) I was on a low population server in a battlegroup that no one in our server could compete at
    c) My wife, whom was willing to help played a Hunter and I a Druid, good luck finding a 2700 team that includes those
    d) Another time tried to help two guildies get it, but even though we won like 85% of the time we couldn't get enough points at 100 matches a week

Second biggest fail by Blizzard for achievements after Bigger Bag (that damn crab)

The Entire Pet Battles menu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Hey guys,

what's your most hated achievement you earned / are working on currently?

Mine is Only the Penitent... It seems I can't find a group good enough to do that one =(
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5799
    same, every week i run it and every week there is some numpty that runs into the bloody fire and ruins the chance to get it

Battlemaster, but i already have it.

What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been because I refuse to do the required achievement School of Hard Knocks that requires pvp. Nope, no way no how.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    We had it all along *cough*. Didn't get it while getting exalted, last thing for master of AB.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    prolly alot of the hard pvp ones and also the hc raiding achievements for the mount

Deleted
    PVP achievements, especially those that require you to do 595 things in one damn battle.
    It's just too random, to the point of being nigh impossible.
    "Rolling" a succesfull group and run isn't very rewarding of an achievement.

antything having to do with exalted reps that you have to grind mobs for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    The one I hate the most? Avast Ye, Admiral!

Never get hated with the goblins, you will hate yourself even more.
    That's one achievement I'm glad I picked up before Cataclysm hit. Bloodsail Buccaneers revered and most of Steamwheedle Cartel friendly

That takes class or what ever. The one where you get a KB on every class. I always thought it was stupid.

All of the raid mount ones from Cata and MoP... Because I will never have a group that can get them.

Any "Insert BG Name" Veteran. I have the metas completed for 3 almost 4 BGs but only half of the wins needed for the veteran. I just can't be bothered to play hundreds and hundreds of games to get them.