Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Fusion Fire Core worth it?

I currently have Heroic Warforged Evil Eye of Galakras and Normal Warforged Thok's tail tip, is it ever worth swapping either of these out for Heroic Fusion-Fire Core? It doesn't seem worth it even on pretty high AoE fights.

FFC is amazing on fights where you have 3+ targets. On progress I used it on Protectors, Galakras and Spoils, but now a days I also use it on Immerseus, Shamans, Nazgrim and depending on the setup we have that week, Garrosh. As Fury you would equip it instead of Thoks.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    its probably worth it on a fight like Galakras since you have so high AoE uptime. and possibly spoils depending on how your group does it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    FFC is amazing on fights where you have 3+ targets. On progress I used it on Protectors, Galakras and Spoils, but now a days I also use it on Immerseus, Shamans, Nazgrim and depending on the setup we have that week, Garrosh. As Fury you would equip it instead of Thoks.
    Thanks Sarri

Just echoing Sarri:

100% use it: Protectors, Galakras, Immerseus.
    (I keep forgetting to use it on immerseus)

Strategy-dependent:
    Spoils, probably worth it, but the quicker boxes are opened and the more small boxes that are opened, the more it will be worth it.
    Nazgrim: If adds are stacked on boss, yes.
    Shamans: If they stay stacked up.

Scumbagging: Garrosh, Paragons.

Paragons:
    Be Arms
    Pop all cds (Avatar included)
    Use SS
    Use the Scorpion Buff
    Have your Swipe crit for a few million
    SS proc from it
    Cleave Trinket proc from it
    Win on the meters
    My Stream

Just wanted to ask which trinket I would swap as arms but probably the klaxxi one right?

For Arms it's more complex as you'd need to know both the length of the fight and the intervals in which you need to AoE. For instance on Sha of Pride the adds that you can Bladestorm comes out just over every minute, making the CDR quite useless there, but on Nazgrim they come out every 40 seconds, making CDR amazing. In general for AoE, if you're not sure if you can get away with a 1min cd on Bladestorm, go with CDR + Cleave.
    My Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragons:
    Be Arms
    Use SS
    Use the Scorpion Buff
    SS proc from it
    Win on the meters
    Then be hated by the raid for scumbagging that hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Paragons:
    Be Arms
    Use SS
    Use the Scorpion Buff
    SS proc from it
    Win on the meters
    Such a win tactic. rofl.

Paragons:
    Be Arms
    Use SS
    Use the Scorpion Buff
    SS proc from it
    Win on the meters
    QQ My GM and officers like raged at me when we were progressing on heroic paragons and I was just running bladestorm as fury since the padding is unnecessary. I can't imagine if I was running Arms just to pad. IDGAF about arms parses tho so meh.

But about FFC, I have a 574 one but I never find a time to really use it on any of the heroics. We finally got killed heroic garrosh this week(check out my new sig xD) and I did like 300+ million damage, so I may actually give the heroic FFC a try on this fight next week. The ToES transition when I reck+bladestorm, I do about 30+ M damage in the 6s bladestorm duration -- w/ tricks bonus of about 4.5M dmg. I imagine if I get that trinket to pop during that, I will literally be shitting damage. Should be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharm View Post
    QQ My GM and officers like raged at me when we were progressing on heroic paragons and I was just running bladestorm as fury since the padding is unnecessary. I can't imagine if I was running Arms just to pad. IDGAF about arms parses tho so meh.

But about FFC, I have a 574 one but I never find a time to really use it on any of the heroics. We finally got killed heroic garrosh this week(check out my new sig xD) and I did like 300+ million damage, so I may actually give the heroic FFC a try on this fight next week. The ToES transition when I reck+bladestorm, I do about 30+ M damage in the 6s bladestorm duration -- w/ tricks bonus of about 4.5M dmg. I imagine if I get that trinket to pop during that, I will literally be shitting damage. Should be fun!
    Afaik, using bladestorm would be better than Dragon Roar due to how DR diminishes with multiple targets..?

Paragons:
    Be Arms
    Use SS
    Use the Scorpion Buff
    SS proc from it
    Win on the meters
    Orrrrrr

1. Be Prot
    2. Use Scorpion
    3. ?????
    4. Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Pharm View Post

lol I remember Krow/Killa/Adrenaline asking me if that was viable. It took some numbers to convince them tht Dragon's Roar isn't worth it if it hits more then one mob. Yur lucky u get to take BS for Garrosh. Warriors have to use Shockwave in my guild cuz we can solo cc transition 1 mobs, and other ppl can't b bothered.
    Last edited by Skumbanner; 2014-01-27 at 05:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skumbanner View Post
    lol I remember Krow/Killa/Adrenaline asking me if that was viable. It took some numbers to convince them tht Dragon's Roar isn't worth it if it hits more then one mob. Yur lucky u get to take BS for Garrosh. Warriors have to use Shockwave in my guild cuz we can solo cc transition 1 mobs, and other ppl can't b bothered.
    Monks lose far less off leg sweep than we do by replacing bladestorm with shockwave though.

If your 25-man is making you take shockwave on garrosh, you either have the worlds worst comp, or a bunch of selfish bastards in your raid.

Props for taking it. I'm assuming you have 4 people on each set of adds... couldn't you aoe interrupt with disrupting shout, allow people to use their single interrupt on the 2nd cast, and storm bolt an add if a 3rd cast is going to go off? Generally we kill them before the 3rd cast. Hell, worst case scenario you could storm bolt one, charge the other, and if no one else can interrupt that 3rd target I'd quit the guild.

Also, if you take bladestorm, you can use bladestorm there as well and ensure that you don't get a 3rd cast.
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2014-01-27 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    If your 25-man is making you take shockwave on garrosh, you either have the worlds worst comp, or a bunch of selfish bastards in your raid.

Props for taking it. I'm assuming you have 4 people on each set of adds... couldn't you aoe interrupt with disrupting shout, allow people to use their single interrupt on the 2nd cast, and storm bolt an add if a 3rd cast is going to go off? Generally we kill them before the 3rd cast. Hell, worst case scenario you could storm bolt one, charge the other, and if no one else can interrupt that 3rd target I'd quit the guild.

Also, if you take bladestorm, you can use bladestorm there as well and ensure that you don't get a 3rd cast.
    Atm im Leaping in to get them in combat at the same time, Shockwaving first cast, Disrupting Shouting the 2nd, and Shockwaving the 3rd. Tbh just assigning 1 person to handle the group of adds makes life so much easier for everyone else, and its not like the logs that count towards Pro-Raiders actually worked for Heroic Garrosh so it really doesn't effect me to much. Maybe, if ever, WoL starts track heroics for the last 3 ide start to ask about doing single target interupts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atm im Leaping in to get them in combat at the same time, Shockwaving first cast, Disrupting Shouting the 2nd, and Shockwaving the 3rd. Tbh just assigning 1 person to handle the group of adds makes life so much easier for everyone else, and its not like the logs that count towards Pro-Raiders actually worked for Heroic Garrosh so it really doesn't effect me to much. Maybe, if ever, WoL starts track heroics for the last 3 ide start to ask about doing single target interupts.
    So why lower arid DPS by having you do this instead of a class that loses far less by doing the role?

Tbh we really dont need the extra dps we have enough AoE (4 locks shit dies so fast) the only thing we could use more of is boss dmg , Bladestorm is such a small single target increase that it wouldnt have a huge effect on boss dmg unless u look at it from the stand point of us getting to attack him faster on transitions. During progression we had a few raiders who complained about having to interrupt when there were enough stuns/silences (if we took Shockwave) for them not to have to do it. Thank god theyre no longer in the raid anymore but we never really got around to setting up new rotations. Like I said if WoL ever tracks heroic kills ill will for sure say something but for the time being i feel safer knowing ill get the interrupts and not wipe in Transition 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh we really dont need the extra dps we have enough AoE (4 locks shit dies so fast) the only thing we could use more of is boss dmg , Bladestorm is such a small single target increase that it wouldnt have a huge effect on boss dmg unless u look at it from the stand point of us getting to attack him faster on transitions. During progression we had a few raiders who complained about having to interrupt when there were enough stuns/silences (if we took Shockwave) for them not to have to do it. Thank god theyre no longer in the raid anymore but we never really got around to setting up new rotations. Like I said if WoL ever tracks heroic kills ill will for sure say something but for the time being i feel safer knowing ill get the interrupts and not wipe in Transition 1.
    Plus, you always put your best players in charge of interrupts