Thread: New Gnome Face

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You shouldnt be playing gnomes period
    The same could be said of your posting here. If you don't have something useful to add, don't add anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new gnome may be a bit off to what they compared it to, but OPs mini-human is even further from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    New Female Gnome has some DSLs haha
    The height is right.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    The same could be said of your posting here. If you don't have something useful to add, don't add anything.
    Right back at you. Stop your trolling.

if all they wanted to do was update textures they couldve done that in like a month

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Guys. Really? Did you read anything on the Human female? Ya know, the part that said they had an "emotionless face so that future expressions won't be tainted by whatever base expression is given." Chances are, what they showed in still-image form at Blizzcon for Gnome female just had a smile animation on.
    yeah i think alot of people keep forgetting that the only models that are finished are the male gnome the male dwarf and the male orc.

all others are unfinished and still subject to change.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552