Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    The leatherworking pattern for Hurricane boots (matches shaman tier 5), from SSC/TK trash.

The Lurker can drop boots matching t5, no need to craft!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when it was current content, the off-hand book from Rage Winterchill.

that ghoulslicer just won't drop for me

Dude, sorry, but you're screwed on the transmog because you chose the worst combination of drops possible: Throne of Thunder and a Weapon.
    I'm happy I don't need any weapon transmog from there, but I had a frustrating, but way lighter experience in my druid. I tried weeks in a row, one time every day to get the headgear from one heroic dungeon boss. The recolor from the original Nefarian Druid hat was the ONLY one that could fit my transmog.
    Last edited by Buu; 2014-01-30 at 03:51 PM.

Been farming Kara for Light's Justice for my pally, 17 Gorehowls and counting though

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    Did you sell it within the last year or so? Try item restoration
    Actually, I sold the helm recently because I don't intend to use it with the rest of the set. It was the first Ironhide piece I looted after deciding to farm for the set. I got so excited when I saw the first part of the name, and so depressed when I realized what slot it was for

I have used item restoration to save one of my other transmogs, though. It was a quest set and I had accidentally deleted a piece. I was very glad Item Restoration made retrieving it quick and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by runkel View Post
    heloo, i dont post to ofthen here, but enjoy reading.
    Would be cool to hear what transmog items youve been trying to get that just wont drop!, personally my polerarm in throne of thunder lfr as deathknight just wont drop, ive rolled 446 times so far since release without luck(according to statistics on my character), appreantly it can drop from any boss in there. Its realy frustrating.
    Bo-Ris, Horror of the night
    Got full Plate of the Last Mogu transmog atleast, the shoulders took a while but .
    Tell us your journey so far toward the transmog item that just wont drop for you.

Might just be me wanting to hear these things, im not sure . But could be a fun topic
    I like your mog idea, it looks cool, but don't you think that polearm coloration just fits better with the normal version of the gear? blue works well with blue

One item that I've pursued for about 6 months before I just found a better mog that didn't involve it, were these legs: http://www.wowhead.com/item=46019 that drop from Yogg-Saron on 10 man difficulty.
    As a Shaman, I planned to have a full black coloration set of the Hunter's tier 8, minus the helmet ofcourse (and use goggles).
    Since I ended up changing from Goblin to Dwarf, it stopped making sense, and I pursued a different mog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I never did get http://www.wowhead.com/item=45147 to finish up this transmog on my shaman.

I haven't played in a while, so it would probably be easier to get now. I couldn't solo 25 man Uld during Cata and my dice have always sucked.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Took me a few weeks to be able to get my hands on the windchanneller's boots. The drop chance isn't too bad, but the mob's spawn rate and key drop rate is a pain in the ass. Also the plate Jade leggings, still have not seen to this day.

for my paladin its darn Tier 2 belt, got everything weeks ago but belt..... so annoying got wait weeks for nother attempt..... stupid belt!

My current persistent frustrations are:

Despair - Romulo and Julian
    Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion - 25M HM Vezax
    and
    Warglaive of Azzinoth (off-hand) - Illidan

I've vendored and replaced the Main Hand Glaive 4 times now...

Trying to get shard of azzinoth, hasn't dropped on 4'th run

I farmed the Exalted Harness for quite a while. Ended buying it from a friend that got it to drop twice while casually farming for pets in AQ.
    The Deathbone set from Scholomance took many, many resets, and so did the matching Spiderfang Carapace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gorehowl and Slayer of the Lifeless, so many runs of both places and I have yet to see either drop.

Yep, cool stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaylia View Post
    for my paladin its darn Tier 2 belt, got everything weeks ago but belt..... so annoying got wait weeks for nother attempt..... stupid belt!
    Only piece I've got from BWL so far is the belt, actually dropped two of them today from 2nd boss... :/

Cloth helm from Kiljaeden that you can trade in at the vendor with a sunmote, it's the only red sunwell cloth set head match. I'm on week 26 of trying now, still nothing. According to wowhead it's a 19% drop..

Quote Originally Posted by runkel View Post
    heloo, i dont post to ofthen here, but enjoy reading.
    Would be cool to hear what transmog items youve been trying to get that just wont drop!, personally my polerarm in throne of thunder lfr as deathknight just wont drop, ive rolled 446 times so far since release without luck(according to statistics on my character), appreantly it can drop from any boss in there. Its realy frustrating.
    Bo-Ris, Horror of the night
    Got full Plate of the Last Mogu transmog atleast, the shoulders took a while but .
    Tell us your journey so far toward the transmog item that just wont drop for you.

Might just be me wanting to hear these things, im not sure . But could be a fun topic
    I've seen two legendary bows drop from SWP. Still no Apolyon The Soul-Render.

Given up for the time being as i've stopped playing the pally.

10+ Year Old Account
    The leather (rogue look-alike) boots from ToC 10/25 just won't drop for my monk. Been going there for a long time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

The boots for paladin T6 form the first BT boss have not dropped in over 2 years for me now. I gave up on using the set long ago, but still try to get them for the lols.