Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too much of this info seems uncanny. I don't think I have a choice, but to believe this time. I doubted the WoD leaks I heard from a similar source and they were spot on. MoP in June is later than I'd like, but 'feels' right being 9 months from SoO. No WC4 makes me sad, Titan being a WoW version of TSW would be fantastic, and thinking about multiple D3 xpacs sounds pretty solid as well. I'll give it a *shrug* but pretty slick if this proves true.
    BAD WOLF

I remember taking pre-orders for Ghost when I worked at EB a million years ago. Would be hilarious for them to finally do something with that title.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account

My Thoughts

Hearthstone release date: 15 april
    Hmm... Sounds about right: 4-5 months of Beta would make it seem like it is ready to be released. I hope it does well, it's an interesting game.

Warlords of Draenor release date: 24 june
    This if true would mean Beta would have to state before the 24th in February if my maths is correct. Seems pretty likely and the date IS a tuesday. What's sad is I'll be out of my English 101 class by then >_<

The Dark Below is still the name of the project name Titan and the team grew 50%
    ....But most of their team got moved off to WoW. Unless there was a big surge of talented devs being hired. This makes little sense.

The Warlords of Draenor Cinematic Trailer is 70 % finished. It will be released 2 months before the release
    This would be right on time as well, which if the above date is to believed. The time would be April. Again this is provided the WoD Launch date is correct.

The Cinematic Team is also working on the SC2 LotV Cinematic Trailer. The plan is that it will be shown at BlizzCon 2014
    Hmm....coolios

Informations about The Dark Below wont be revealed at BlizzCon 2014
    Well it got scrapped and is in redeveloping: Not surprising there. Though I hope the word *Informations* is your error OP

The Team is thinking about to cancel BlizzCon 2014
    Uhhhhhhhh ouch. That would mean the LOTV Trailer info would be changed. Still I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up true. It's a very heavy year for Blizzard.

A new game is in development
    Indeed, I do know about this. But what? :-O

Warcraft IV is not planned
    Stfu Warcraft IV wanters!

The StarCraft Team are thinking about StarCraft: Ghosts
    WHOA!!!!! Hold the fire guys! We can't epic of that magnitude /Admiralackbar

Two new Diablo III expansions are in development
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Expansions....so tasty....must devour..

Two new World of Warcraft expansions are in development
    MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR

A Hearthstone expansion is in development. It wont be a Diablo or StarCraft edition
    Interesting. Too bad about Diablo and Starcraft though

The Team wants to launch expansions faster but it is still a problem because there arent enough good developers who applied at Blizzard Entertainment
    Sounds plausible considering Blizzard's statements on how they want talented developers and those don't necessarily grow on trees.

Soon you will get more informations about the new character models. 50% of them are done right now.
    Feburary possibly? /beg PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I BEG YOU. I'LL DO ANYTHING /actsilly

New models for worgen and goblins are planned with the 6th expansion. Photoshops of them are already done but it takes a long time to get them into life
    Oooooooooooooooooooooh cool.

The Diablo III Team didnt grow. 40% of the StarCraft Team are now in the HotS Team thats why LotV takes a long time
    Makes a lot of sense. Feel bad for the Starcrafters.

The new Lead Designer will be.... you will hear it in february.
    So...next week maybe?!?!??!!?

Summary: Lot of it makes a shit load of sense. It's a lot of information. I can't proccess it all.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Just gonna see where this goes...

This thread is going places, also lol@June release
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I love how since wod release no one has doubted these "leak".

But screw you guys unless I see models or a new lead designer this is nothing but a fan made lie....not that it doesn't seem a bit close. Also 50% done with models? You must mean the sketches of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    June 24th 2014 *brushes of shoulder*

Seems Legit.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deech86 View Post
    What happened at Blizzcon?
    Well for one some of the ppl at blizzcon blantaly said/asked why blizz was under doing things in wod. Like no guild stuff or anything to really support social activity.

And mmo-champion and thier forums weren't exactly all hyper or happy either, pissing on almost every bit that was told besides the models, except blood elves and dreanie they were/are pissed they may not get updated models.

In other words they dealt with a giant whine feast after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayelie View Post

Won't call it busted or confirmed til the time comes.
    Being that I am a Mythbusters nerd I love this response!

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many Blood Elves in this thread
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheedi View Post
    - The Team wants to launch expansions faster but it is still a problem because there arent enough good developers who applied at Blizzard Entertainment
    And this, my friend, is the confirmation that your information is a lie. Thanks for the easy reality-check.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deech86 View Post
    What happened at Blizzcon?
    Tons of people booing them for lack of preparation, ideas or whatever. Most of these "accusations" were overblown anyways, first of all - they're designers and thinkers, they don't work on stage, it's pretty normal to get stressed and not perform ideally when you're talking to hundreds of people in front of you and multiple times more in front of their computers. Secondly, even if they were a bit unprepared and contradicted themselves sometimes, well, they're human beings, they can. Yet blaming them for that and mocking their ideas is kind of unfair.

It was a really informative and content-rich event after all, even if the previous ones seemed to be bigger.

And in the end, they're doing it for us, arranging such convention is a big deal. Surely it's paid, but they have no obligation to do such events at all. Look at how big it is compared to the other events. PAX 2011 had 70000 attendees, while Blizzcon 2011 had 26000. It's 37% of what PAX had and it's only about Blizzard games.

So yeah, I think it's unfair and in these circumstances I'm not surprised that Blizzcon 2014 is not on their priority list.
    Last edited by Spray; 2014-01-31 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    Being that I am a Mythbusters nerd I love this response!
    ^_^ I thought it was appropriate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Too many Blood Elves in this thread
    You mean not enough*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    Well for one some of the ppl at blizzcon blantaly said/asked why blizz was under doing things in wod. Like no guild stuff or anything to really support social activity.

And mmo-champion and thier forums weren't exactly all hyper or happy either, pissing on almost every bit that was told besides the models, except blood elves and dreanie they were/are pissed they may not get updated models.

In other words they dealt with a giant whine feast after.
    They have dealt with a giant whine fest after every announcement of an expansion.

Regardless, they have canceled Blizzcon before, I could see them doing it again.

I doubt Blizzard is capable of another franchise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a bunch of BS. If the OP alledges to know the release date of the expac why wouldn't he also post beta date and pre-purchase dates? Those would seem to make more sense as far as information that would make it out quicker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    And this, my friend, is the confirmation that your information is a lie. Thanks for the easy reality-check.
    You realize this goes inline with some of the statements they said about hiring more devs right?

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Everything sounds realistic, honestly. Didn't earlier leaks for WoD also come from Versailles?
    Yeah. I would also say that people there like to talk or be looked up to too. :P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP's info:
    Keyboard Turner

Hmm just a little suspicous.