Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Kahn. 129 wins to go...

Deleted
    Salty, salty Salty, that dark herring can kiss my shiny metal ass!!

going to need a bigger bag,

going to need to camp for weeks on end and pray for tons of 1% drop...oh it's so challenging and fun....to care and stay awake that is.

Achievements that cost gold, but have no use for. Ring of the Kirin Tor, tundra mammoths, gigantique bag, riding yak thing with the reforger on it come immediately to mind.

I have millions of gold, and I am an achievement fanatic (over 16k at the moment), but I still haven't bought the 100k reforge mount, because every time I go there to do so, I just can't bring myself to do it. I have zero use for it. Someday I will.

Loremaster, quests bore me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting Warsong rep to be exalted with them. As Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Going to need a bigger bag achi came straight from hell, still missing monstrous spineclaw.

Probably BWaLTfT, I've grown to despise that thing after so much stress on the Lich King. Sadly I've yet to get it on 25, but hopefully someday I'll be freed from that horror and be mostly done with ICC.

Archeaology Collector(20) achievements, these achievements are the worst..... i'm currently done with all the collect 5, and i thinking im hovering around 10 - 13 collected in all of the achievements... but it takes forever and is so damn boring.

Deleted
    The Celestial Tournament and all associated achievements. Need tons of really good pets, that achievement is a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I have millions of gold
    I am an achievement fanatic
    I still haven't bought the 100k reforge mount
    You should be a politician.

Going To Need Bigger Bags seems to be unanimously the most infamous though. Maybe Blizzard will make it a FoS ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Know Your Role

As a rogue trying to solo it, this achievement is a pain. Have to take Shuriken Toss to do any ranged damage and I have to hope my Shado-Pan companion can hold aggro (luckily I'm heroic SoO geared, so things still die quickly). On top of that, the quests I need don't seem to come up that often (since the Shado-Pan quests rotate daily) and if I happen to be mounted while turning in a quest, the achievement bugs out and doesn't give me credit. Pretty sure all the Shado-Pan achievements have been bugged like that since launch. It's the last Pandaria quest achievement left for me.

I suppose I could just employ a tank and make it easier, but meh, I kind of enjoy the challenge.

Been Waiting A Long Time For This

Never ever want to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Raic View Post
    Know Your Role

As a rogue trying to solo it, this achievement is a pain. Have to take Shuriken Toss to do any ranged damage and I have to hope my Shado-Pan companion can hold aggro (luckily I'm heroic SoO geared, so things still die quickly). On top of that, the quests I need don't seem to come up that often (since the Shado-Pan quests rotate daily) and if I happen to be mounted while turning in a quest, the achievement bugs out and doesn't give me credit. Pretty sure all the Shado-Pan achievements have been bugged like that since launch. It's the last Pandaria quest achievement left for me.

I suppose I could just employ a tank and make it easier, but meh, I kind of enjoy the challenge.
    Boy oh boy is that achieve a pain in the ass.

Its the only achieve i need for my shado master and its annoying as fuck.

Sadly the only easy way to do is to team up with a guildie and hover above him just out of reach that you dont get hit but close enough to get credit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any PVP achives sense I don't do pvp

Capping Spree in Deepwind Gorge - www.wowhead.com/achievement=8359/capping-spree
    I have gotten 3 carts multiple times, but one team always wins before I can get the 4th. It is so frustrating!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raic View Post
    Know Your Role

there's an easy trick to this achievement where you can take damage and still get credit. see the wowhead comment section.

Mine would be Mine; winning IOC when controlling all flag points. I have 98 wins so far, never achieved that one.

Deleted
    I think the one for Halloween where you need to collect all masks.

It is easy right now but I was doing it back in days when the only way to get masks were by talking to NPC. Some of you probably remember that you could talk to them only ones an hour. When I was doing this achi I had alarm in my phone set so I didn't miss any chance for mask. I wasn't sleeping much for whole event and I finally got all masks!
    Next year they allowed everyone to buy masks for candies. I died a little bit inside :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Hope you never get OCD in getting Exalted with everyone possible then as you can get Exalted with Bloodsail and Steamwheedle.
    I do intend to max them out at some stage, most likely during WoD, as hopefully that'll make the BB bouncers easier to deal with. I only went back to the character with that rep recently (didn't play it all through the latter part of Wrath, all of Cata, and most of MoP), so I have other reps to catch up on first. Hit 60 exalted reps with most of the MoP reputations still left

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ne/reputation/ still have a fair few to go (and damn, I never did much with those centaur reputations ). And I can see I need to start running Firelands :/

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    That's one achievement I'm glad I picked up before Cataclysm hit. Bloodsail Buccaneers revered and most of Steamwheedle Cartel friendly
    I'm fairly sure it stuck on 11999/12000 honored; with the possibility of getting further by killing like 1 or 2 specific named mobs.

Thats basically my standing. I'm honored with pirates because I did this back then; and I did the way where u can be exalted with Goblins at the same time. Now, post cataclysm, its possible to be exalted with both at the same time, but if I want to do that I'll basically have to do it all again, and its just not worth it, even thought it is the only reputation in the game I dont have at exalted.
    ^ I agree with this.