Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    Stunningly beautiful!
    Thanks. Lookin' good yourself too. That quality though...

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Hah.

hahaha!

You make funny Dey!

All teh more attractive...
    I dunno, one of my friends is a former model and shes both really friendly and very smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    And yeah agree, that chick somewhere there looks better without the whole Marilyn Manson makeup. Just wipe the brows and you're set.
    I find it funny how you're so blatantly rude to every other female receiving attention.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2014-02-02 at 04:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I find it funny how you're so blatantly rude to every other female receiving attention.
    Yeah, like when I was rude to that chick named Duronos or something. I'm rude to everyone, politically correct and not discriminating.

Deleted

Deleted
    Sweet picture Lew, but that ear; Now i can't help but think of how big it is under that hat

Deleted
    lol cheers... my ears are normal size lol

p.s why is my post count stuck on 503 lol ?
    Last edited by mmoc50cda6f559; 2014-02-02 at 06:11 PM.

Deleted
    A day trip to Ikea today, had fun in the mirror section. Shame they didn't have bigger mirrors facing each other, would've made my mirrorception idea far better.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    They're a moderator. A pretty significant part of their job is to moderate.

If something is getting close to a forbidden subject, then they are going to step in.
    One word: bah.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    anyways, i'm just surprised ur in an open relationship. thats more of a gay thing.
    Surprised, really? And what do you mean "a gay thing"?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Oh no, i never should of done this
    Too late! </3

Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    A day trip to Ikea today, had fun in the mirror section.
    Not possible.

Also from your pen and paper in your hands, i can tell you spendt hours in there crossing things off your list. (and some poor fellow probably following you around begging you to be done with it so you both can leave)

Ikea.. The place where one never gets to leave from.

but nice mirrorception o/
    snip

to contribute, i smile, deal with it people.
    Last edited by Aspect of Death; 2014-02-03 at 03:45 PM.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I dunno, one of my friends is a former model and shes both really friendly and very smart.
    I have a good friend friend who was a model too and she is one of the two nicest sweetest people I know, the other one being my grandmother. But one evening where we all had a bit too much (quite an understatement here) she said that she is so nice because she is desperate for human contact because she never had a boyfriend - she is 27 y/o now. The reason for that being the fact that her height is 1.92m and she has a very very androgynous face and body, which was excellent for her work as a model but sadly denied any chances of male attention so far. Plenty of attention from females but all she wants is a man. You can be rich and beautiful but not happy Poor thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Also from your pen and paper in your hands, i can tell you spendt hours in there crossing things off your list. (and some poor fellow probably following you around begging you to be done with it so you both can leave)

Ikea.. The place where one never gets to leave from.

but nice mirrorception o/
    I made a list so I could get out of there as soon as possible to be fair. It's always too busy, too many people, can't get anywhere without someone blocking the entire walkway.. I hate shopping with a passion, I'd just order it all online if I could (I mean yeah I CAN but I like to see what I'm buying when it's about furniture etc).

I hate shopping with a passion, I'd just order it all online if I could (I mean yeah I CAN but I like to see what I'm buying when it's about furniture etc).
    I know the feeling too well, but understand needing to feel/see furniture etc, but still it's one of those things i just feel is the *biggest* time wasters (shopping)

But atleast you got to have some laughs at the mirror section^^
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

A day trip to Ikea today, had fun in the mirror section. Shame they didn't have bigger mirrors facing each other, would've made my mirrorception idea far better.

IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/mmmeeria/IMAG0263_zpsb66a73de.jpg[/IMG]
    Looking really good! Although I hate Ikea, hell on earth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    I have a good friend friend who was a model too and she is one of the two nicest sweetest people I know, the other one being my grandmother. But one evening where we all had a bit too much (quite an understatement here) she said that she is so nice because she is desperate for human contact because she never had a boyfriend - she is 27 y/o now. The reason for that being the fact that her height is 1.92m and she has a very very androgynous face and body, which was excellent for her work as a model but sadly denied any chances of male attention so far. Plenty of attention from females but all she wants is a man. You can be rich and beautiful but not happy Poor thing.

Really though, feel for her.

And nice one meer

Ikea though?
    Last edited by mmoc1aca3196c5; 2014-02-02 at 09:02 PM.

Me after graduating from basic training when my head was shaved.

(On the left.)

After a day of hiking.
    Last edited by Archeye; 2014-02-02 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Trying to fix my picture sizing
    Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    If Russia suddenly put Satan in charge of their nukes and then they sent hellfire down on the Untied States, don't you think the U.S. would be pretty damn pissed when Russia said "well, we didn't know Satan would betray us."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    her height is 1.92m and she has a very very androgynous face and body, which was excellent for her work as a model but sadly denied any chances of male attention so far. Plenty of attention from females but all she wants is a man.
    I know, right. I think her problem must be her low confidence, was probably bullied a lot. Guys don't care about the height as much as women, I know plenty of 170cm guys who like women around 180, but not when she's desperate...
    And yeah the women part is true too, an average woman thinks the ideal woman is about 15kg lighter, 15cm taller and more androgynous than the ideal woman according to guys.

Deleted
    Ikea though?
    Yeah, not my first choice but can't afford to be picky with the budget of a student and a self-employed person. Plan is to gather all this cheap stuff to start with and then replace it with higher quality items along the way. Thankfully got a bed and sofa from a decent shop, though.

Deleted
    Yeah, not my first choice but can't afford to be picky with the budget of a student and a self-employed person. Plan is to gather all this cheap stuff to start with and then replace it with higher quality items along the way. Thankfully got a bed and sofa from a decent shop, though.
    Have no shame!

I'm also an online shopper, screw having little kids running about and elbows... in places...

Reminds me of needing a new bed...

Deleted
    Have no shame!

I'm also an online shopper, screw having little kids running about and elbows... in places...

Reminds me of needing a new bed...
    Yeah, kids make it annoying for me as well. I also refuse to use any of the cookware I bought before thoroughly washing them first, I'd rather not have any kiddie snot on any of it.