Thread: Post Your UI

This is the current iteration of my UI: http://i.imgur.com/W3nsFHu.jpg

It's a (fairly) basic ShestakUI install with a few tweaks for the layout and an implementation of icon dot timers and affdotspriest windows over them, along with some CD tracking weakauras. It should be noted to not pay attention to my keybinds here as I am using a belkin n52te and they don't reflect the relative positions of my actual binds.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Noooo. Don't tell them my super cool font! )':
    This entire community is based off of sharing, there's no way I'm holding back information like that if it'll help someone out creatively.

I remember when Aero was held back for ages, and that was horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my UI I've been using for awhile http://i.imgur.com/sbmYyxJ.jpg I got template off someones UI post I saw in this thread like a couple hundred pages back lol and decided to use the same outline with some tweaks. Still want to make some adjustments just too lazy....

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Noooo. Don't tell them my super cool font! )':
    That's not very nice.

Idle:
    http://i.imgur.com/l96XNgY.jpg

With all auras in TMW showing and 25 man raid:
    http://i.imgur.com/PdGQ3lT.jpg

Addons:

Visible:
    Kkthnx Elvui Edit (minus Raven)
    TellMeWhen
    Vuhdo
    Masque

Not Visible -
    OmniCC
    DBM

Deleted
    Hello there, long time reader, first time poster. Can't post links yet so here we go:

Criticism and Advice apreciated!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-02-03 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/P97edXP.jpg With almost everything
    http://i.imgur.com/xUvmhH2.jpg OOC

Here's mine, with Weakauras and everything. Only things that are missing is the Grid, which goes to the left of the raid CD's, boss debuffs etc. and my BigWigs that's placed above my playerframe.
    The Weakaura group containg tracks both cooldown progress and buff duration of whichever spell, the buff duration overlapping the cooldown progress.
    Trinket procs, totem durations and main rotation spells are tracked above, which leaves only "utility" spells to be tracked in the cooldown bar.
    Last edited by mmoc8c96e4ed68; 2014-02-03 at 10:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sertii View Post
    Hello there, long time reader, first time poster. Can't post links yet so here we go:

http://imgur.com/j8DDbZ7

http://imgur.com/7MSeJBS

Criticism and Advice apreciated!
    Fixed the links.

I like it, but your fonts are inconsistent.

http://i4.minus.com/iXmv3lDNcgfH4.jpg

My Shaman's healing UI. Still a WiP

Needs WA for procs/trinkets, sorting some keybinds and probably only going to show 2 action bars and hide pet bar, aligning DBM to something.

Huge ES icon to tell me when I have it on a target, I fail horribly at letting it fall off and not refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Huge ES icon to tell me when I have it on a target, I fail horribly at letting it fall off and not refreshing.
    I think it would be more effective (and much cleaner) if it only popped up when you don't have it on a target.
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"

Quote Originally Posted by esevenf View Post
    I think it would be more effective (and much cleaner) if it only popped up when you don't have it on a target.
    I spent like 5 minutes trying to do that before I found it to be easier to make it when I do have it on a target. The path of least resistance in this case.

Code:
    diJocaGEbr7sq1RjPMRuy2u5MuL0Tjj7uO9c7MW(fu(PkQHHGFt0qfegSi0WvPoOuKJjsluLyPuLyXiuTCs9qrWtvwgvXZr1uf1KrY0PCrP0LLCDbESuTzsSDekhgL)svnneY3vbJKQuDAvnAKA8csNueDlQs5AsrDEvsFgrptfACQiJuKXESKcR0kSE1izxk4n2D5C(rMfOl)P(fsLwM2OX4yEcNaMkmkmkKXuKcBFile9qaRlLok5bbiowONvu4LHO38q0jmt)KKLgzmUX6Q9FHIeJBSUAm5bXzH7kUGjyQk)xOiXybAgwG4nmsTm4gtWuvCKrmfRLPn6WsC0F5OGbdRlDsnYiseIecVzyyojJczSaE53DmohxW0sxHmMQaN9iddgwaV853vhxW43vhzm(liDfIhHH1Dmohzm(liDf28EtETPimyyhEkJgXupNW0f5lf5R3f23LcSRNvu4LHy6rcyIavz9tswAoIPypfwltB0J(lhfgD9K0gIPEoHXOOE7LcMZ30pjzP5iddJBSUAEiKVWWsOnMB9cMvHAjiDsnYiEercWGHXqgRLPn6WsC0F5OWskSsRW6vJKDPG3y3LZ5hzwGU8N6xivAzAJgggXqmLOucWaaa
    If you want to help. Lack of an "inverse" button when the unit=group is where I get lost. (or if someone can make it show the name of the target it's on, either works).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaena View Post
    Here's my UI I've been using for awhile http://i.imgur.com/sbmYyxJ.jpg I got template off someones UI post I saw in this thread like a couple hundred pages back lol and decided to use the same outline with some tweaks. Still want to make some adjustments just too lazy....
    Would you be willing to upload that to anywhere? looks amazing!

I spent like 5 minutes trying to do that before I found it to be easier to make it when I do have it on a target. The path of least resistance in this case.
    As a fellow shaman, I think ShieldsUp would be up your alley.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyq View Post
    Would you be willing to upload that to anywhere? looks amazing!
    To be honest I have no clue to go around doing that lol and thanks. I'll try to figure out something when I'm off from work.

Code:
    diJocaGEbr7sq1RjPMRuy2u5MuL0Tjj7uO9c7MW(fu(PkQHHGFt0qfegSi0WvPoOuKJjsluLyPuLyXiuTCs9qrWtvwgvXZr1uf1KrY0PCrP0LLCDbESuTzsSDekhgL)svnneY3vbJKQuDAvnAKA8csNueDlQs5AsrDEvsFgrptfACQiJuKXESKcR0kSE1izxk4n2D5C(rMfOl)P(fsLwM2OX4yEcNaMkmkmkKXuKcBFile9qaRlLok5bbiowONvu4LHO38q0jmt)KKLgzmUX6Q9FHIeJBSUAm5bXzH7kUGjyQk)xOiXybAgwG4nmsTm4gtWuvCKrmfRLPn6WsC0F5OGbdRlDsnYiseIecVzyyojJczSaE53DmohxW0sxHmMQaN9iddgwaV853vhxW43vhzm(liDfIhHH1Dmohzm(liDf28EtETPimyyhEkJgXupNW0f5lf5R3f23LcSRNvu4LHy6rcyIavz9tswAoIPypfwltB0J(lhfgD9K0gIPEoHXOOE7LcMZ30pjzP5iddJBSUAEiKVWWsOnMB9cMvHAjiDsnYiEercWGHXqgRLPn6WsC0F5OWskSsRW6vJKDPG3y3LZ5hzwGU8N6xivAzAJgggXqmLOucWaaa
    If you want to help. Lack of an "inverse" button when the unit=group is where I get lost. (or if someone can make it show the name of the target it's on, either works).
    You don't need an "inverse", just set Unit to Group and Group Member Count to "0" and tick "own only".
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"

Deleted
    Continuation from the previous WIP screenshots I posted.

cl.ly/image/042Z2N0g2G3z

Using the "tinted" Skullflower texture now, as I just like it .

Skinned the boss frames similar to the focus frame. Just wondering do other people add cast bars to their boss frames, or just leave them off? I'm also not sold on my target cast bar location, it doesn't hinter my view during raids.

I'm also looking for a couple of simple add ons, one for nameplates that would let me have a similar texture/font to the frames, but not overkill like TidyPlates, and one for simple 1 pixel border tooltips with customisable fonts

The last part I will probably work on is the action bars, I cannot explain why, but I soft spot for the default action bars. I haven't played since WotLK with hidden action bars, but I am probably going to work on a nice cool down group for Weak Auras.

Deleted
    Would appreciate advice and criticism! Can't post links yet unfortunately but here they are.

OOC:
    imgur dot com/AR6qK9o
    Combat:
    imgur dot com/xhcQWqy

Addons I use:
    Elvui
    Vuhdo
    Skada
    WA

I was told to make my fonts a bit more consistent, which I did, so that's not an issue anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sertii View Post
    Would appreciate advice and criticism! Can't post links yet unfortunately but here they are.

OOC:
    imgur.com/AR6qK9o
    Combat:
    imgur.com/xhcQWqy

Addons I use:
    Elvui
    Vuhdo
    Skada
    WA

I was told to make my fonts a bit more consistent, which I did, so that's not an issue anymore.
    Dunno if it's just me but I don't like the fact that the space below your raid frames is empty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    Dunno if it's just me but I don't like the fact that the space below your raid frames is empty.
    Yeah, i'm trying to make the UI WoD-friendly, so there will be twice as many unit frames below the ones that are already there come next expansion

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rippie View Post
    I'm also looking for a couple of simple add ons, one for nameplates that would let me have a similar texture/font to the frames, but not overkill like TidyPlates, and one for simple 1 pixel border tooltips with customisable fonts.
    Try KuiNameplates