Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    once again PvP stuff gimps PvE, surely http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...xes-january-6/ was in favor of PVP. (since you obv never play pvp, These were not good for pvp).
    and wow, you lose one interrupt in a group of 10 or 25 (which all have an interupt). this will surely lead to thousands of raid wipes because now someone else has to interrupt and it's so insanely hard to adapt.

people like the OP make me sick

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If your group needs you to have 2 interrupts your group is bad and has bigger problems.

This nerf isn't going to stop Warriors from being brought to raids unless you're terrible at everything except interrupting, at which point it's kind of your own fault... DKs, Mages, Warlocks, Shamans, Druids, Paladins, Monks, Rogues, Hunters are all brought to raids, and they all only have 1 interrupt. So... Try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    haha its fun when dragon slayers cry about how a little change will affect them when the entire pvp scene has been destroyed because of pve.
    ^ This stuff pretty much.

It's funny watching the noobs/tryhards struggling with Reg SOO raging about such a minor change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have my charge stun thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    PVP is a minigame.
    Are you sure about that? This so-called "minigame" just caused Blizzard to make actual changes to class mechanics, a few of many more to come apparently from the looks of it, to accommodate it.

Doesn't sound like some mini-game to me.

Sounds to me like a way of playing the game that a significant enough portion of the playerbase partakes in, significant enough to warrant justifying big changes to the game to accommodate this so called "minigame" and you're just an angry tryhard who can't accept it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny watching the PVPers crawl out of the wood-work to pile on the flames and insults to irritated PVE players just because they're happy Blizzard messed up and nerfed a talent none of them even use.

"Shhh, guys, stop complaining and maybe they won't notice that this is only a PVE nerf and barely affects anything for us PVPers!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    It's funny watching the PVPers crawl out of the wood-work to pile on the flames and insults to irritated PVE players just because they're happy Blizzard messed up and nerfed a talent none of them even use.

"Shhh, guys, stop complaining and maybe they won't notice that this is only a PVE nerf and barely affects anything for us PVPers!"
    And people still don't understand...

Deleted
    It's funny how there are about as many people doing HC raiding as pvp, and still people think changes to make HC raiding balanced class wise are justified while minor pvp changes like a god damn interrupt is such a huge problem.. Stupid is what it is. You think whatever you want, but maybe see it from more than your own perspective. PvP has been in the game for a long time now, it is no longer a minigame, it is part of endgame for many players. k thx bye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    And people still don't understand...
    Understand what?

All I'm annoyed about is how just because a portion of the playerbase is unhappy about the type and timing of a change, they get bombarded with insults about how bad they are, how their raid group sucks or how raiding sucks and they should get out of the game.

I don't think anyone is arguing that no changes should be made. Or that this change will destroy warriors in either PVP or PVE. What does annoy people is making changes which affect both sides of the game for the sake of only one. And that goes both ways.

Would it be so difficult to make it so that Disrupting shout puts pummel on cooldown only if it interrupts a player? Or make it so that Charge roots players but stuns mobs? At least as a temporary fix until the end of the raiding tier. They've done it with plenty of other abilities.

And the same should work the other way around, if an ability is buffed/nerfed for PVP, leave it intact on players if PVP balance was fine.

But no apparently instead of being reasonable and discussing such things, it's better to leap down the throats of anyone who dares be unhappy about it and call them noobs and morons.

Deleted
    Understand what?

All I'm annoyed about is how just because a portion of the playerbase is unhappy about the type and timing of a change, they get bombarded with insults about how bad they are, how their raid group sucks or how raiding sucks and they should get out of the game.

I don't think anyone is arguing that no changes should be made. Or that this change will destroy warriors in either PVP or PVE. What does annoy people is making changes which affect both sides of the game for the sake of only one. And that goes both ways.

Would it be so difficult to make it so that Disrupting shout puts pummel on cooldown only if it interrupts a player? Or make it so that Charge roots players but stuns mobs? At least as a temporary fix until the end of the raiding tier. They've done it with plenty of other abilities.

And the same should work the other way around, if an ability is buffed/nerfed for PVP, leave it intact on players if PVP balance was fine.

But no apparently instead of being reasonable and discussing such things, it's better to leap down the throats of anyone who dares be unhappy about it and call them noobs and morons.
    Separating of PvE and PvP is a change that every PvP player I know would welcome, but Blizzard said plenty of times that they won't do it, because it would be too confusing to "casuals".
    So they make a needed change like this (for PvP) and you have tryhards here saying how our stupid "minigame" broke their precious PvE.

They could just make the game able to tell the difference between interrupting a player and NPC cast, and have them share a CD on player cast interrupt only. This would leave PVE interrupt utility untouched. Colossus smash is modified for pvp but remains the same for pve, interrupts can be as well.
    Last edited by Gromnak; 2014-02-04 at 12:40 PM.

Haha, makes me laugh out loud when PvE'ers cry because of a PvP nerf affecting PvE. hahahaha

-Please refrain from trolling-
    Last edited by mmocae83d35844; 2014-02-06 at 01:31 AM.

So basically every other tank have 2 interrupts right now..
    Paladins have avenger shield, which can proc, and the regular 15 sec cd interruption
    Dks have strangulate and the 15 sec regular interruption
    As far as I know Druids got also 2 interruptions.
    Not sure about monk.
    So now warrior is left with only 1 interruption.

This is the use I have in siege of my double interruption:
    Fallen protectors: group up the gloom with he and the other add, double interrupt on sun
    Norushen: adds interruption
    Galakras:double interruption on shammies
    General nazgrim: interrupt the caster add
    Spoils: gather and move the caster adds on mogu side
    Garrosh: Mc'ed people and adds inside the transition phase

And let's not talk about challenge modes and dungeon in which basically every single trash pack need interruptions.

I can understand if you are trying to nerf warrior in pvp against caster, I actually pvp aswell as pve and I personally think casters have really hard times with us but this is also a huge nerf to pve.. I can't count how many times I mass interrupted on my warrior in this xpack and it has become a core ability as tank to be able to double interrupt in raids as well as in challenge mode. This change SHOULD NOT affect pve but as some people said before you should get a 15 sec cd when used against players! It doesn't seem that hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    Are you sure about that? This so-called "minigame" just caused Blizzard to make actual changes to class mechanics, a few of many more to come apparently from the looks of it, to accommodate it.

Doesn't sound like some mini-game to me.

Sounds to me like a way of playing the game that a significant enough portion of the playerbase partakes in, significant enough to warrant justifying big changes to the game to accommodate this so called "minigame" and you're just an angry tryhard who can't accept it.
    Nah. Minigame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Separating of PvE and PvP is a change that every PvP player I know would welcome, but Blizzard said plenty of times that they won't do it, because it would be too confusing to "casuals".
    There's already precedent for them doing this with specific abilities though, I don't see how it would hurt so much to do it with this one. In fact in the very same patch notes as this change, they are modifying a rogue ability to do less damage when used on players (but to stay the same on mobs). Why the rogue ability but not the warrior one?

It's okay not to like PVE and only play PVP, but is it so wrong for PVE players to wish that they would make a PVP specific change to nerf the class in PVP rather than one that affects PVE players too, without being ridiculed as noobs and "tryhards"?

Similarly, for those who like PVE and don't like PVP, it's a bit unfair to point all the blame at PVP players and insult PVP or call it a minigame. People are free to enjoy both sides of the game and other parts too. The real problem is Blizzard being too lazy to come up with solutions to the problem of balancing one without affecting the other. Couldn't we just agree on that rather than everyone flaming each other for liking the other side of the game?

Deleted
    There's already precedent for them doing this with specific abilities though, I don't see how it would hurt so much to do it with this one. In fact in the very same patch notes as this change, they are modifying a rogue ability to do less damage when used on players (but to stay the same on mobs). Why the rogue ability but not the warrior one?

It's okay not to like PVE and only play PVP, but is it so wrong for PVE players to wish that they would make a PVP specific change to nerf the class in PVP rather than one that affects PVE players too, without being ridiculed as noobs and "tryhards"?

Similarly, for those who like PVE and don't like PVP, it's a bit unfair to point all the blame at PVP players and insult PVP or call it a minigame. People are free to enjoy both sides of the game and other parts too. The real problem is Blizzard being too lazy to come up with solutions to the problem of balancing one without affecting the other. Couldn't we just agree on that rather than everyone flaming each other for liking the other side of the game?
    I don't call PvE players tryhards, just those that say "nah PvP is a minigame" yet they suck even at PvE. I play PvE too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amondir View Post
    Haha, makes me laugh out loud when PvE'ers cry because of a PvP nerf affecting PvE. hahahaha
    The opprobrium of people never ceases to amaze.

It's a small nerf to PvE utility for warriors, and the groups they're with. No longer can my raid just let me do the double interrupts, now we need to set up an interrupt priority. What a yawn. As long as we don't get another General Vezax I guess we can live with it

Why it causes such antagonism from PvPers is hard to fathom.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more annoyed at the fact that if it's not broken, why fix it?
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Would it be so difficult to make it so that Disrupting shout puts pummel on cooldown only if it interrupts a player?
    PVP players have been saying that since wotlk and the response from blizzard is that they do not want to make the average player learn that every spell works 2 different ways.

But the fact still remains true, PvE interferes in PvP ALOT more.
    Last edited by Kazdum; 2014-02-04 at 02:07 PM.

Deleted
    "Lets replace Warrior X with something else for protectors because he lost one interupt" - No one

The shared cooldown should only be triggered if a player is interrupted, hopefully they make this change before it goes live. But I doubt this change will go through and I think it will be canceled like the stun change. With this change you are asking people to give up a talent point for something that basically replaces pummel once every 40 sec. If you use disruptive shout you completely lose an entire pummel due to the 15 sec shared cd. So basically you're spending a talent point for an aoe interrupt with a slightly longer range, which is very weak for a telent.