Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Not a lot of Warlock mains because they're boring classes, I'm pretty sure a lot of raiding teams have warlock trials or alts because people saw lock dps on the meters and think to themselves: "WOW THAT LOCK CRITS 1MIL, I WANNA DO THAT TOO!" and they go to level a lock while they wait for WoD.

2 in my 25 raiding team. Sometimes only 1, but a lot of peeps in my guild are levelling one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since my guild is a social raiding guild with 4 teams and shit ton of people.

5 trial warlocks
    27 alt warlocks
    2 social warlocks
    3 raiding warlocks
    1 per team in 3/4 teams
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

3 member locks, 1 trial, 2 alt locks 570ish lvl and a couple others not far behind.

My 10 man group has 0. But i wouldn't call us all that serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgulok View Post
    Not a lot of Warlock mains because they're boring classes, I'm pretty sure a lot of raiding teams have warlock trials or alts because people saw lock dps on the meters and think to themselves: "WOW THAT LOCK CRITS 1MIL, I WANNA DO THAT TOO!" and they go to level a lock while they wait for WoD.
    Hmm......im sure this wasn't an attempt to flame.

I find Warlocks a very interesting class, hence why I have 2 lvl 90's.

what about mythic? do you guys think there's room for 3 warlocks on 20man raiding group?

Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    what about mythic? do you guys think there's room for 3 warlocks on 20man raiding group?
    If there's room for 5 in a 25 man there's room for 3 in a 20 man.

Bit low on Warlocks last week, but here was our setup: http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000

Nah, just kidding. We roll with 3 Warlocks in our 25m.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

I have 2 locks, both are pug casuals only... altho im looking for a guild with a raid leader that never rages... if u guys know one hit me up

10+ Year Old Account
    1 main in our 10 man.
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    25 man, 4 locks usually

Deleted
    Or guild with 2 10hc groups has 1 warlock...me. and like 10 alt wls