Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taik View Post
    I am currently sitting at 11/14hc with my guild, and although I don't expect these DS/ICC nerfs, I still fear they will be implemented. I'd hate to have killed Garrosh hc with a 10% nerf on it (the first time that is).

You can talk to the NPC and turn of the cheat you know? nothing forces you or your guild to have to down it with the baddie buff active just talk to the NPC they will implement and it is turned off. back to difficulty it was the week before baddie buff entered.

Deleted
    Wasn't Flex designed specificly for this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    You can talk to the NPC and turn of the cheat you know? nothing forces you or your guild to have to down it with the baddie buff active just talk to the NPC they will implement and it is turned off. back to difficulty it was the week before baddie buff entered.
    Good luck doing that when you want to keep your guildmembers. You can't turn off "the cheat" when you are competing against other guilds. Noit just for progression, you are competing for players to keep the guild going.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Key distinction here. They were nerfed when we got a new tier. So if there are nerfs, they'll hit with 6.0.
    This point, I feel, is key. Blizzard nerf content when a new tier is released, and I believe that part of the reason for that is to allow others to gear up for the current tier easier. As long as SoO is the current tier it shouldn't be nerfed, but that might change when the expansion is imminent (expansion release being a big exception)
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Deleted
    They're learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishpsycho View Post
    False. Some fights are harder on 10 man i.e Siegecrafter and Garrosh, while Malkorok and Klaxxi are both easier.
    A guild on my server switched to 25H from 10H recently and they plowed through 25H up to Malkorok and subsequently hit the proverbial brick wall. They have experience up to Blackfuse so it's not like they don't know what they're doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    A guild on my server switched to 25H from 10H recently and they plowed through 25H up to Malkorok and subsequently hit the proverbial brick wall. They have experience up to Blackfuse so it's not like they don't know what they're doing.

Yeah my own guild is going 25 man for the first time tonight and I'm a bit concerned about Malkorok and Klaxxi tbh. Those seems to be the really hard fights on 25 man, as far as I've been told. That said, we overgear the entire instance now and I'd like to think that we aren't completely nubs, having killed Heroic Garrosh on 10 man. Then again, we have a ton of new players, some of them with far less experience. It's going to be interesting^^

This point, I feel, is key. Blizzard nerf content when a new tier is released, and I believe that part of the reason for that is to allow others to gear up for the current tier easier. As long as SoO is the current tier it shouldn't be nerfed, but that might change when the expansion is imminent (expansion release being a big exception)
    This notion was rendered obsolete in T15 when they decided that current LFR tier should award better gear than last tier normal gear, even hc (502 for MSV HC and 502 for T15 LFR). Arguably, T14 HC was two levels above LFR and required good coordination for some bosses that cant be overgeared (like vizier/SK / Emperors w/o rogue soaker). Even with uber-nerfs to ToT HC, it's still not enticing for people to gear up. It's always better to opt for easier choice and RNG gods rather than try to get into full ToT clear group that can take 4 hrs of non-stop raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Does Blizz really expect people to keep running it for months and months without being able to pug it easily?
    When they nerfed previous raids it worked out really well for the community. There was still heroic for the hardcore raiders to fall back on and casual players had the opportunity to pug normal.

Siege has been out for a few months now. It's not like gear or time is the reason people aren't able to progress. A nerf will help guilds that are stuck as well.
    The raid was nerfed because people didnt get to see the content. Due to flex a lot of people have seen it and more than DS and LK.

Also, it depends on your server as the 3 servers I play on all pug SoO hc 10/25 man weekly with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaroch View Post
    Most of the people in US servers raid 25M while EU raids 10M
    63 US guilds are 14/14 HC 25 Man

132 EU guilds are 14/14 HC 25 Man.

Next?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regaliona View Post
    Actually many ppl are pugging normal. On Silvermoon for example every pug is for normal, and you can't find flex there. I pugged garrosh for example. Quite smooth kill, only 1 wipe
    I don't know if couple of superservers count as "many ppl doing normals". A ton of realms doesn't have pugs capable of killing Garrosh on normal - assuming they even have pugs at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I don't know if couple of superservers count as "many ppl doing normals". A ton of realms doesn't have pugs capable of killing Garrosh on normal - assuming they even have pugs at all.
    As I said, depends on your server. there are many servers freely pugging normal / heroic.... There are also many servers who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    As I said, depends on your server. there are many servers freely pugging normal / heroic.... There are also many servers who don't.
    if u count maybe 10 EU and 10 US servers as "many" then sure many -_- and its not "freely" pugging when those pugs u mean are few weekend runs made by the 10/14 Hc exp raiders alt runs with similiar requirements as their experience to get in -_- ye we have those on draenor EU too its like 2-3 weekend groups capable of killing stuff rest of pugs dissaemble on norushen -_-

They have nerfed the fights. If targeted 20% hp nerfs on adds / damage effects on existing encounters that occured recently to some fights doesn't seem significant to you. Then you have no place in the content and should be stuck where you are at. Siege is the easier of the other tiers this expansion anyhow. Don't worry though you have 6 more months to clear the content out of like 12 total months. It only took me 2-3 to finish the game . Have fun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    63 US guilds are 14/14 HC 25 Man

132 EU guilds are 14/14 HC 25 Man.

Next?
    Yes best be searching for your next recruits. LOL20man Mythic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danishpsycho View Post
    Yeah my own guild is going 25 man for the first time tonight and I'm a bit concerned about Malkorok and Klaxxi tbh. Those seems to be the really hard fights on 25 man, as far as I've been told. That said, we overgear the entire instance now and I'd like to think that we aren't completely nubs, having killed Heroic Garrosh on 10 man. Then again, we have a ton of new players, some of them with far less experience. It's going to be interesting^^
    klaxxi got some nerfs recently. You'll be fine. Malkorok is about soaking. If about 10 people can pay attention boss dies.

I don't think they need to nerf the fights...I think they need to fix the drop percentage and make it easier for people to get pieces. Similar to how ToT and all the raids before are. It would be nice if I could focus on some new level 90's to gear up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Does Blizz really expect people to keep running it for months and months without being able to pug it easily?
    When they nerfed previous raids it worked out really well for the community. There was still heroic for the hardcore raiders to fall back on and casual players had the opportunity to pug normal.

Siege has been out for a few months now. It's not like gear or time is the reason people aren't able to progress. A nerf will help guilds that are stuck as well.
    Heroic Dungons
    LFR
    Timeless Isle
    Coins
    Reputation vendors
    And a Legendary that only requires time to get.

All of those sources for upgraded gear to make normals easier and you STILL want a nerf?

15+ Year Old Account
    Doing content without huge* nerfs is much more rewarding than doing it after the whole thing has been nerf carpet bombed.

*There have been nerfs, but it's no 30% blanket nerf.

Started pugging flex at 515 ilvl. I'm at 550 ilvl now having finished my legendary cloak. I have 0 pieces from normal (though i've started raiding normals now with my guild). I've yet to see a normal group require more then 550 ilvl. No reason other people can't do what i did.

My guild just downed HC Blackfuse last night and would not welcome any nerfs at this point. We have more than enough time left to clear SoO HC before WoD hits without nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get a blanket 10-20% nerf at some point before WoD so I can zoom through and finish heroic without a guild. Nobody on my realm seems to pug heroic past thok.

10+ Year Old Account
    SoO doesn't need a nerf. Nerfs where needed back in the age where there was no flex mode. Plus now gear makes the content even easier by upscaling your power.