10+ Year Old Account

Ideas to improve the multiplayer aspect of the Game ?!

How can the multiplayer aspect of the WoW be improved ?! Any ideas ?!
    My idea :
    - Difficult Group Quests
    -Group Daily Quests
    -PvP Quests

If you have any other ideas please post them here .
    I may need them for my next video on youtube.
    Last edited by Arberian; 2014-02-05 at 05:47 PM.
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Non-instanced small group (2-3 players) content with meaningful (titles/mounts) rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Early Cata lvl 5 mans that require pre-made groups like heroic scenarios. Ideally without removing the easy 5 mans for people who don't like the challenge.

Deleted
    The first step is to remove mob tagging. That way people will actually be happy to see other players rather than dreading it.

Deleted
    I'd like to see.

- Gathering materials beneficial as a group.
    - Farming rep more beneficial as a group.
    - More instance finder rewards for queuing as a group. (LFD, LFR, BG, Arena).
    - More xp for levelling in a group.
    - An island where to go out on your own is very dangerous.
    Last edited by mmoc79cd15b503; 2014-02-05 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    The first step is to remove mob tagging. That way people will actually be happy to see other players rather than dreading it.
    I agree, I love they added shared rare tagging. You aren't viciously competing with others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Non-instanced small group (2-3 players) content with meaningful (titles/mounts) rewards.
    While I'd like this, they need to make some way to prevent zerging. Which is the biggest difficulty in making difficult open world content.

For example, for many people Huolon would be a good small group challenge, but he dies in 10 seconds as 20+ people are killing him every spawn on most servers. Sort of eliminating any actual challenge/grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Phasing rares to the person, and not the zone. Just like chests on the Timeless Isle. No one can steal a chest since they can't see it. This would help hunters taming rare beasts. The only other people who would see it are people in your party, and their phasing would add to yours and increase your chance to see it. (not by a lot, but some)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    I'd like to see.

- Gathering materials beneficial as a group.
    - Farming rep more beneficial as a group.
    - More instance finder rewards for queuing as a group. (LFD, LFR, BG, Arena).
    - More xp for levelling in a group.
    - An island where to go out on your own is very dangerous.
    A very good idea.
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Less solo content... solo content in a world where you're supposed to be a champion and work with other champions isn't something that makes sense. The reason we have 25 man raids is because the bosses we defeat are massive and if 2-3 people could start doing it, then there's little to no value in the boss. PvE wise the game is fine and hasn't changed all that much, all that has happened is they added more difficulties for PvE. PvP needs a completely new makeover, but I doubt blizzard will put in the actual effort it needs, they'll just continue to make PvP more appealing to those that don't care for it... those people then enter a BG thinking PvP will be better but they face the dude that just outskills them, so they quit and blizzards pathetic attempt at making PvP more intriguing fails.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

More content to do with others basically, also more content with a less amount of players that is fun and challenging. (Harder 5 mans and/or flex raiding with 8-10 players.)

Deleted
    Remove as much instances as is possible. There is no reason to do co-op with others when you can join queue for everything with bots. Only think what this game need is proper Looking for Players tool with list of other players with same interest. And i dont think that any kind of buff (exp, rep, ...) will help. Blizzard have to create content what can be done only in group and minumum soloable content.
    Last edited by mmoca9a2d58f1f; 2014-02-05 at 06:00 PM. Reason: nevim

I would love to see something like Diablo grouping, where mobs increases in difficulty with number of group members
    add to this increased loot/exp/rep/points and whatever else

10+ Year Old Account
    To me it just feels people aren't even trying to be social then criticize blizzard for removing the multiplayer things people barely do, want to interact with people more? Go do it for heaven sakes, start up a conversation with a random guy, boost some low levels, interact with people more than just running the same raids with the same people day after day -.- Wow offers ample opportunity to interact with other people yet the vast majority ignore everyone else and then feel the need to complain about something that's self inflicted -.- It's like cutting your arm off then complaining that the hospital doesn't have a spare arm 0o

The last time i played wow i made friends with a dwarf that thought he was a woman and a couple and their son and we defended sw gates/ goldshire together >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Remove as much instances as is possible. There is no reason to do co-op with others when you can join queue for everything with bots. Only think what this game need is proper Looking for Players tool with list of other players with same interest. And i dont think that any kind of buff (exp, rep, ...) will help. Blizzard have to create content what can be done only in group and minumum soloable content.
    I think you meant remove instant queue (LFD and LFR)? Also, no, because you can still do the same content without queuing so it would just give players less options if you removed it, more options are good.

10+ Year Old Account
    More group content that rewards you as being a group.