Critique our 2 Druids.

Hey guys, was wondering if you all can go over our WoL for Doly and myself.

My Thok and Malkorok kills were bad attempts I feel and I know I could have done better. One of the biggest things I can see right off the bat for Doly is his barkskin uptime. Is there anything else?

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

h1v7tylvoixqi4kw

That is the last bit for the world of logs report worldoflogs-report-that number thing

1. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/h...?s=4759&e=5025
    2. fixed: 'Critique our 2 restoration druids'.

Please try harder.

Doly:
    - Harmony uptime needs improvement (should be >95%).
    - Lifebloom use is almost nonexistent, should be >95% uptime.
    - Didn't use any level 90 talent, which is a major waste of potential healing.
    - Barely used Ironbark or Barkskin at all. Once each in three kills, could have used them 15+ times each.
    - Only used Incarnation two times in three kills. Could have used it five times.
    - Only used Tranquility three times in three kills. The use on Thok and Malkorok are okay, but it wasn't used at all on Spoils. Fits the pattern of "doesn't use cooldowns".
    - Didn't use Nature's Swiftness at all. Barely used Sage Mender either.

Overall the low healing can be easily explained by the fact that Doly quite simply doesn't use his cooldowns, and if he does use them it's only once per fight.

Confictas:
    - Harmony uptime is okay but drops very low on a few fights, especially on Spoils.
    - Lifebloom uptime could be a bit better, especially on Spoils.
    - Barkskin use is okay but Ironbark use needs improvement.
    - Puts the level 90 talents to good use, switching between Heart of the Wild and Nature's Vigil and using both properly.
    - Puts the level 60 talents (Incarnation/SotF) to good use. Soul of the Forest could be used a lot more frequently, though (one cast per 34s on Spoils when the cooldown is 15s).
    - Tranquility and Nature's Swiftness use looks good.
    - Clearcasting and Sage Mender procs aren't used enough and often expire without being spent. Using them would improve the uptimes for Harmony and Lifebloom.

Overall much better use of cooldowns, which explains the much higher healing done. Still some room for improvement, especially when it comes to utilizing procs.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Doly:
    - Barely used Ironbark or Barkskin at all. Once each in three kills, could have used them 15+ times each.
    - Only used Incarnation two times in three kills. Could have used it five times.
    - Only used Tranquility three times in three kills. The use on Thok and Malkorok are okay, but it wasn't used at all on Spoils. Fits the pattern of "doesn't use cooldowns".

Overall the low healing can be easily explained by the fact that Doly quite simply doesn't use his cooldowns, and if he does use them it's only once per fight.

Confictas:
    - Harmony uptime is okay but drops very low on a few fights, especially on Spoils.
    - Puts the level 90 talents to good use, switching between Heart of the Wild and Nature's Vigil and using both properly.
    - Puts the level 60 talents (Incarnation/SotF) to good use. Soul of the Forest could be used a lot more frequently, though (one cast per 34s on Spoils when the cooldown is 15s).
    - Clearcasting and Sage Mender procs aren't used enough and often expire without being spent. Using them would improve the uptimes for Harmony and Lifebloom.

Overall much better use of cooldowns, which explains the much higher healing done. Still some room for improvement, especially when it comes to utilizing procs.
    Need anyone else say anymore...covered ever aspect!

Alltat covered everything I think. Also, make Doly use more his mushroom explosion especially on Thok. You have like 2 times his healing done with these.

But to be honest, your Doly isn't the only one struggling. That disc priest should be top by far on a fight like Thok.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    2. fixed: 'Critique our 2 restoration druids'.

Please try harder.
    Thanks man, still unable to post links, and sorry, after a night of raiding was kind of tired.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Doly:

Confictas:

Thanks man. This is exactly what I was looking for. Our kills seemed to actually be me under-performing, and on the attempts I performed better. Guess I was just getting irritated at that point. As for SoTF, I never really raided with it until about 2 weeks ago, definitely need to get better at utilizing it better.

Thanks for the help.

tell doly to get her LMG and to prioritze upgrading her weapon over all other slots for upgrades and to drop glyph on rejuvenation because it's no like she's nourishing anyways, and as alltat said, she definitely needs to be tracking and using sage-mender in some way or another

and confictas can start considering dropping spirit if he's really interested in it, and both of you guys need to get used to finding a symb and using it, and if one isn't that useful, just drop it on a monk or death knight

Overall-
    and yah, alltat got most everything I can think of off the top of my head covered, outside of that, WG and swiftmend use could be higher and also, lifebloom is mana positive, so if you really don't need the healing, just toss one out, even if it's just 1 stack, and note that it can be useful, even on non-tanks, and based on the # of skills you're throwing out, I'd assume you have other points where you aren't doing much

most stuff below for you applies to her too, but I think a lot of your problems would be solved by using add-ons or something to track ability cooldowns and procs, but she has some more basic stuff to work on (the stuff alltat said first)

MALK-
    you-
    -I guess you guys really out-do 5-healing normalkorok, you were taking it easy as the # of rejuvs and WGs was really low (kind of unfortunate for such a lucky fight for your procs for the kill, 25% naz trinket uptime, almost 20% LMG uptime).
    -also no innervates from you on a lot of these, even if you never get below 220k on a fight, toss it to somebody else

note from this: if you have an lmg proc, just keep spamming until it ends it looks kind of silly when you have 40s of lucidity and barely more than 50 rejuvs and that's how you win at malk meters, and make sure you're innervating, and just like, use WG on cd (although I understand playing with SotF can sometimes feel really punishing if you mess up)

on doly:
    wut alltat said

although the issues there weren't from the healers anyways, those wipes were suck

T.Hawk-
    doly-
    -her proc icd is off, pretty much near the end of kite phase or early stack phase every time, this is what happens when you dont stack lifebloom before the pull
    -efflo difference is so high, and she bloomed less than you, she had to have forgotten her shroom for a while in one of the later stack phases, she was much more comparable to you in the shorter attempts

you-
    -probably could've fit in some more shroom blooms
    -try to use your procs when you actually use lifebloom
    -maybe make a weakaura for devo aura and hand of protection, you were getting them, but sometimes you did nothing with them (this will help a ton with tranqing on this fight)
    -note that with bosses on large models/hitboxes, WG will go within 30 yards of the target (even an enemy) this can be really nice on thok's kite phase and IJ if you're running away
    -use innervate as early as possible in a fight it gives about 80k at 16k spirit, so use of it when you hit around 200k mana for the first time of the fight, then use it on cd afterwards
    -if incarnation and tranq are off cd near the end of a fight, even if you don't really need em, just toss em out for coolness points (also meter padding), it can also make sure nothing goes to shit at the last second

I think both of you are beautiful. Even with your faults.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecz View Post
    I think both of you are beautiful. Even with your faults.
    Thanks Bae