Thread: All Druid Guild

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Druid Guild only

hello there , i am creating that Only Druid guild in silvermoon server alliance , the name is "Chosen of Elune" but its on EU server .. just reminding you guys this guild is not made for casual playing we are trying to build it with good players that can take the Raiding to the next lvl . our goal is to chalenge the top guild on the next expansion. if anyone is up for this chalenge pm me in game my real id is playmobeat#2571. ty

Deleted
    There's one on our server (active)

Druids of the Beast
    EU Shadowsong
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/sh..._of_the_Beast/

Anddddddddddd just read that you're on US servers
    /doh

Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    As a Boomy I don't find Symbiosis very crucial to my performance.
    Heroic Thok, Unending Resolve.
    Last edited by mmoc71c5112e9f; 2014-02-03 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveReadycheck View Post
    There's one on our server (active)

Druids of the Beast
    EU Shadowsong
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/sh..._of_the_Beast/

Anddddddddddd just read that you're on US servers
    /doh

Heroic Thok, Unending Resolve.
    Thanks for the posting, Readycheck!

Our guild, Druids of the Beast is currently raiding SoO flex - We're in part 3. Within the next couple of weeks - we are going into SoO Normal mode.

We are still interested in getting more progressive raiders for our only-druid team. We raid twice a week, 20:30 server time, and have other stuff going on during the weekends.

Check out our webpage:

www.TheDruidguild.Blogspot.com
    Last edited by Monsterbaby; 2014-02-05 at 07:28 PM.

I remember wanting to make one back in TBC for city raiding and battlegrounds.

Wanted to name it "SBD" for Silent But Deadly. But never got around to it as I also raided which you couldn't do as an all druid setup.

So I guess gear is not a problem... lol

Works fine in LFR and flex, but beyond that your progress will unfortunately be crippled by slow gearing. When 3/4 of all loot is useless, you'll be doing everything with worse gear than fights are designed for. Progress will be very slow.

Of course, if you don't care about PvE progression (and you probably don't if you're forming an all druid guild) then go nuts.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Works fine in LFR and flex, but beyond that your progress will unfortunately be crippled by slow gearing. When 3/4 of all loot is useless, you'll be doing everything with worse gear than fights are designed for. Progress will be very slow.

Of course, if you don't care about PvE progression (and you probably don't if you're forming an all druid guild) then go nuts.
    The game is currently making it easier to gear up. For every expansion gear has become a lesser issue for us at least.

Currently you can still use "extra" rolls in normal mode. Which increases your chances of loot. The World-Bosses do also offer normal-loot, which is also a random chance.

In Warlords of Draenor, I have heard you can choose between normal loot, or the "flex-loot" in both Normal and Heroic. Not Mythic.
    This will cripple our guild even less, and make gear-progress as even as any other guild. So the only difference would be the lack of different classes.

Pandaria has been a good expansion gear-wise. Various of reputation rewards brought us good enough gear to raid both MSV and HOF, until SoO was implemented. So we have definitely had good years in pandaria, compared to TBC, where we could only do Karazhan and Zul'aman.

Gear is by far our least problem in Druids of the Beast at least. Despite we have more than 200 members, we still would love to get more raiders, and more progressive raiders. Right now we have 11. Enough to get going of course - but we would love to get a bigger team together, to increase flexibility and progress.

As you mention, one doesn't care about PVE progression to a certain extend when it comes to a Druid Guild. That is of course true.
    But right now, most of our raid team have around 540 ilvl, but finding more raiders, wanting to progress as only druids is tough. But we're working on it ^^

Edit: Now 300+ members, cleared all WoD content. Now working on HFC
    www.druidsofthebeast.com
    Last edited by Monsterbaby; 2015-07-22 at 12:39 AM. Reason: felt like updating this post