Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Kripp UI Remake 5.4

For those of you who are interested, I have a slight remake of Kripps UI on wowinterface.

Its personalized for me, of course, so there may be things you want to change. But for now here is
    a base layer for anyone wishing to remake/reuse Kripparrians UI.

Link: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...akeMOP5.4.html

EDIT: Having problems getting it verified on Wowinterface, due to the file size. I have uploaded it to Mediafire for anyone
    who wants to download it now. Once it is on Wowinterface I will take down this link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8j...TooNastyUI.zip

Nice clean-up, I like the UI, though I think it'd have to be "less" cleaned up to qualify for a Kripp UI.

Entirely off the main topic, though, I like it, might try it.

Haha, what's up with those large health bars on mobs? Is it for raiders with bad eyesight? ^_^

Clean UI though, nothing for me, I like it messy....

Link doesn't seem to be working?

I would love to have a look tho, been using Kripp's UI for years now, wanted to see if there are any improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallu View Post
    Link doesn't seem to be working?

I would love to have a look tho, been using Kripp's UI for years now, wanted to see if there are any improvements.
    The link isn't working right now for some reason. I'll have to figure out why in the morning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TooNasty View Post
    The link isn't working right now for some reason. I'll have to figure out why in the morning.
    is not working for me

I didnt fully follow through with some Wowinterface instructions, like adding a readme, etc. Ill try to have this back up in a few hours everyone.

EDIT: Please see OP @ top.

Deleted
    A screenshot of the UI would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to find a screenshot through my address bar using keywords, since I visited it several times before it went down. There was an out-of-combat screenshot as well, but I only viewed the in-combat screenshot.

Click to enlarge.

Tried installing it however cannot get the UI to look anywhere like the one shown on the screenshot. It looks as if I was downloading and installing the addons from scratch. Also tried installing using original Kripp UI's installation instructions but had no luck. Perhaps including a detailed and comprehensive installation guide. Maybe this is the reason why it was removed from wowinterface.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyter View Post
    Tried installing it however cannot get the UI to look anywhere like the one shown on the screenshot. It looks as if I was downloading and installing the addons from scratch. Also tried installing using original Kripp UI's installation instructions but had no luck. Perhaps including a detailed and comprehensive installation guide. Maybe this is the reason why it was removed from wowinterface.
    yea same ~~ no profile saved for reflux and no profile for any addon saved, probably more the reason it doesnt get to be on wowinterface

Very clean UI, I like it. Would personally add weak auras and a numeric focus bar somewhere, and probably make the enemy healthbars a little smaller :P

Quote Originally Posted by Whylde View Post
    yea same ~~ no profile saved for reflux and no profile for any addon saved, probably more the reason it doesnt get to be on wowinterface
    Were profiles for Soonkyu-Bleeding Hollow not showing up?
    You guys will have to forgive me, this is the first time Ive ever uploaded a UI. I'm just trying to help people out that wanted Kripp's.

Were profiles for Soonkyu-Bleeding Hollow not showing up?
    You guys will have to forgive me, this is the first time Ive ever uploaded a UI. I'm just trying to help people out that wanted Kripp's.
    Can you please fix this? Here is a short guide that may help you. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13020476

Quote Originally Posted by Fyter View Post
    Can you please fix this? Here is a short guide that may help you. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13020476
    Yeah I forgot to do a reflux snapshot before I uploaded it, but the individual addon profiles should be there. Ill try to get to this tonight.

Deleted
    Looks very interesting.

Could you send me a notification in PM or something when you think you've made it more clear on how to install the UI etc?

Looks like something I could use and try and play around with

Deleted
    Yeah I forgot to do a reflux snapshot before I uploaded it, but the individual addon profiles should be there. Ill try to get to this tonight.
    The individual profiles aren't there unfortunate
    Any chance this will be fixed in a short notice?

Elff.

Deleted
    Would be cool to see a fix to this =(

man i havent seen this ui in forever.