10+ Year Old Account

This was also fan service. I mean for realzies. Also this guy

Fan service for both genders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me, or is Krillin doing a Majin Buu impersonation in that pic? That's a lot of steam coming from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Is it just me, or is Krillin doing a Majin Buu impersonation in that pic? That's a lot of steam coming from him.
    He seems kinda hot, I think it's just his blood overheating and turning the water to steam.

10+ Year Old Account

more fan service

plus tons of shirtless men in DBZ, ladies? Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

That's definetly how it went down

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you a boy or a girl?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Are you a boy or a girl?

[IMG]https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/1551681_1460660794154335_1740950426_n.jpg[IMG]
    Oaku; In the World of Dragon Ball. Blah blah blah....

What if Majin Buu was female?

For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    What if Majin Buu was female?
    Well, he does have a wife created from his own body (I don't know why she is blue).

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...a%28DBO%29.jpg

Thought it was funny

10+ Year Old Account
    lol i luved it

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a theory
    A theory as to why it wasn't until after Frieza and his family were killed that bio/magical creatures more powerful than them.
    Frieza's family dominated the known universe. In DBZ multiverse something that sparks this theory occures. In the explanation of the Tapion universe where Dr. Raichi, and Tapion are bff it is shown where Hoi, the little imp from Wrath of the Dragon and his comrades initially try to summon the Hirudegarn. In this flash back "Prince" Cold sent his minions to take them out for trying to summon a powerful creature. Now this got me thinking. (pure fanon, but makes sense A LOT)

This is why we cant have nice things. Frieza took out the Saiyans when they were becoming something he thought he would be unable to control. It all clicked in. Now they seem to take out anyone who poses a threat to them. This is why its not until Frieza is gone that Rachi, Babidi, Myuu and others dont come on the scene, creating and summoning more powerful monsters. Frieza's empire is no longer around to take them out before they create something more poweful.

PS: SIDE NOTE:
    Gero never would have made his androids as strong as they were or known they could be that strong until he saw Frieza battle Trunks (in the time line we know) or seeing Frieza battle Goku on earth in the time line were trunks came from. While not fully sure what the SS form was, he certainly was able to detect the power.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2014-02-10 at 01:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That could make some sense... the only reason they didn't invade earth sooner was because they thought it was already taken care of by Kakkarot... when Raditz finally came and vegeta after him they saw it as inconsequential and didn't worry too much considering what power levels they had at that time... they were but fleas to lord Freeza... He didn't think they'd get so strong in such little time, and who can blame them. It'd probably never been done before...

10+ Year Old Account
    Also lets not forget how weak many of the creators were.

Gero and 19 are possibly at the same level as Frieza, even then he was never exposed to the capabilities of stronger fighters the androids never would have been made that strong. it would have been considered impossible.

Raichi was not powerful on his own

Myuu also not powerful on his own

Babidi also VERY weak on his own.

Frieza and his empire would have wiped them out at the first sign of threat.

Now it can be implied that Bills could have allowed for this since Frieza carried on destruction for him. Bills also could have taken out the stronger enemies to keep his followers (frieza and co) in power.

10+ Year Old Account
    who's to say Bills even knew how evil freeza had become... Bills at his core is not an evil character... He is childish and his job requires him to destroy planets and that may be interpreted as evil I guess... and not to mention they are not good combinations, being childish can lead to making rash decisions(such as destroying a planet coz u didn't eat pudding xD)

My point is that once he woke up if freeza was still alive he might have killed him out of pure principle... Maybe he had a set amount of planets freeza was left to destroy but he went way overboard... or instead of destroying the planets he enslaved it's people and sold them off into slavery and such...

10+ Year Old Account
    Bills just seems chaotic. Maybe he just used Frieza and his family to do his job for him so he could enjoy foods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well before the super saiyans. look who the most powerful natural race was. Frieza's was the most powerful. Everything after Frieza was either technological or magical.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=478j37NNeS4
    God damnit that opening goes well with everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Only Freeza and his dad are that powerful. And they're mutants. (Ignoring movie characters at least)
    Have we ever actually seen any other members of their race, aside from those 2 and Cooler?