Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This is (imo) actually really lazy of them, they mentioned they were going to release content/patches more often.
    ICC lasted a year, DS lasted a year, SoO is going to last a year+, so this new season is like a lazy plan B for them, the no new armor models just proves that.

Yeah it's really pathetic how lazy they're being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    How does it show zero foresight? The fact that this season is even happening is because they were looking into the future.
    The onus of that really question lies on you. How does it NOT show a lack of foresight? Because of a lack of planing ahead, for the first time in 15 PvP season we aren't getting a new armor sets.

Look, I'm fine with it. I mean, it sucks, but I understand the reasoning behind the decision. Still, it looks bad when the biggest, baddest MMO in the world drops the ball for the first time in the execution of a new arena season.

I'm sure they had a meeting some many months ago when it was gonna be fairly obvious that they might need S15 during MoP and at that meeting I'm sure someone brought up this very subject to which the decision was made to basically say "Fuck it, if we need this new season we'll just half ass it." That's ultimately what bothers me more than anything else about this situation.

Not to mention, it sets a bad precedent. When two or three years from now when Blizzard has to drop a half assed S21 on us they rationale will be, "Hey, we got away with a half assed season 15. I mean, sure a few people pissed and moaned, but we got through it, so it won't be that big of a deal."

Lastly, on a personal note. I don't like this attitude of "Well, at least we're getting something" like this is a charity case. No, this is a business, a business I may add that's been rewarded with a kingly revenue stream because of the quality of the product they put forth. One that by they're own words says that "When things are done, things are done and not a moment sooner because quality is our number one priority."

Either you do something to the best of your ability or you don't do it.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2014-02-10 at 07:38 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Really fucking lazy. Yet they have no problems making new pay to win mounts in the store.

At first I was a little disappointed, but then i was like: "fk this. Models for the current season are pretty great, it's better to keep resourses for Wod".

No one minded it back in TBC...but on that note those were tier recolors. That honor is now reserved for heroic and LFR gear, heh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Really fucking lazy. Yet they have no problems making new pay to win mounts in the store.
    "Pay-to-win" mounts. Really, are you fucking kidding me?

This gonna be the most blank PVP season so far... They just swapped the Horde and Alliance version of the pvp sets. So the horde gets the blue colors and the alliance gets the red. Elite is the same color

Deleted
    even i run in transmog gear i found it disapointing, same comes for no mount ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekuda View Post
    "Pay-to-win" mounts. Really, are you fucking kidding me?
    Problem, officer?

15+ Year Old Account
    cullen @cjbeckmenn
    @holinka I am saddened that us pvp players will not get new armor. I would love to see blizzard do the same to pve community.

Holinka @holinka
    @cjbeckmenn I think you should evaluate the whole situation here and reconsider your comment. - 10 Feb

Holinka @holinka
    @cjbeckmenn Specifically, what PvP players are getting this season and what PvE players are getting this season.
    This is what Holinka said on the matter. Kind of depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    This gonna be the most blank PVP season so far... They just swapped the Horde and Alliance version of the pvp sets. So the horde gets the blue colors and the alliance gets the red. Elite is the same color
    On the Alliance, I do not see them looking too bad in it, but the horde is just going to look wrong.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem, officer?
    Mounts are NOT Pay To Win. More like Pay To Get Vanity.

This is what Holinka said on the matter. Kind of depressing.
    Considering how we're waiting for WoD or the pre WoD event. I think he makes a valid point.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Yeah it's really pathetic how lazy they're being.
    I'm not so sure, even if they did bother with new models I'm 99% sure they would be the same disappointing lackluster rushed drab set we've been getting recently.
    That "effort" is going towards a quicker WoD release.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkuza View Post
    I'm not so sure, even if they did bother with new models I'm 99% sure they would be the same disappointing lackluster rushed drab set we've been getting recently.
    That "effort" is going towards a quicker WoD release.
    How are we sure that won't just be 'disappointing lackluster rushed drab set' in wod? Would it not be better to have it sooner rather then later?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

At least I can finish my T2 set on my alt warrior.
    Waited way too long to grab T2 on her and forgot to cap for a few weeks. Yay?

The least they could have done is recoloured the T2 sets. Swapping the Alliance and Horde versions of the regular would have actually been cool if they at least went through the minimal effort to give us something new. (Alliance Priest set is way better than T2/Horde. Only reason I mogged my priest into T2 is because it's stupidly rare on my realm.)

It doesn't take long at all to do a colour swap on this gear with the tools they have.
    They couldn't have grabbed some new guy and asked him to do it real quick?

100 wins mount was also one of the few reasons we got so many extra title spots bar the whole CRZ thing. Not having a new one may end up hitting the spots hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    How are we sure that won't just be 'disappointing lackluster rushed drab set' in wod? Would it not be better to have it sooner rather then later?
    We'll just have to see, I'd rather them save as much time as possible for WoD than have to wait longer for a possibly-disappointing PvP armor set.

pay to win mounts in the store.
    Problem, officer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Mounts are NOT Pay To Win. More like Pay To Get Vanity.
    What ^ this guy said. What part of that mount that you pay for helps you win?

If you don't understand what pay 2 win is, please don't mention it. Jeebus.

EDIT: Strong username to quoted post content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kikiwrx View Post
    What ^ this guy said. What part of that mount that you pay for helps you win?

If you don't understand what pay 2 win is, please don't mention it. Jeebus.

EDIT: Strong username to quoted post content.
    The new Chimera comes with a built in slowfall. But it's only a graphical effect (the rockets on it's side fire when in mid air), you still take the damage... which is funny when you softly land on the ground and you take huge damage.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

It's better than not having a new season and having to wait until WoD for anything new.

I pvp for fun and much for gear(I never was too interested in pvp mounts and armor anyways)

Plus 550 ilvl is good for wpvp
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic