Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    I tried LoL once and it was annoying how people would constantly twitch back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. I don't know if that's still a thing or not.
    sooooo every rogue in wow-pvp ever?

Its the same tactic as jumping in FPS's, you want to be a moving and harder to hit target. Dodge, dip, dive, duck and dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruncholyo View Post
    Now this is a joke:
    "Despite wild speculation, Falstad has never been dead and anyone who claims such is a liar."
    A bit of insider humor, and not super-uproarious, but still got a smile.
    I had to go back to youtube and relive it. One of my favouritest things

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Front page is less TL;DR and more tables with tabs now.
    Sexy updates, much appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Hmm, taking a good look at everything, I'm kind of iffy on the direction they are taking Uther. I don't mind support, but I was hoping he'd be closer to Garen from LoL. Although, Tyrael will fill my Paladin love more than just find. Just a weird direction, IMO.
    As someone who has never played LoL, what is the difference them?

Updated front page with Hero select :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    As someone who has never played LoL, what is the difference them?
    Uther is a guy who has some offensive capabilities, but a lot of healy/tanky stuff. Garen from LoL is what you would think of as a Ret Pally, but with limited (i.e. just a passive that increases his health regen) healing.

For some reason I find their champion selection variety uninteresting. The mix of characters from different games just seems to produce a jumbled and inconsistent game. It feels actually more limited than if they did just WoW characters say. Hearthstone makes great use of the lore and art style of a single game, but HotS makes me go "meh" every time I look at it when compared to something like LoL, simply because I don't feel any motivation to collect all those poorly matching champions.

PF.

I VERY MUCH appreciate this nice layout you got here, Mmo-Champ.
    I seriously cannot wait for this game.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

Anyway, why is it that this site have gone from being MMO-champion to BLIZZARD-champion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Anyway, why is it that this site have gone from being MMO-champion to BLIZZARD-champion?
    It's an idea people have tossed around. I don't see the issue in leaving it as MMO-Champion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Will this game lock heroes behind a paywall unless you grind as like you're going for exalted with the Bloodsail Buccaneers... thereby creating an unfair advantage for rich people who have bought a greater ability to counter-pick and adapt to a changing metagame, like LoL?

Or will all heroes be unlock like Dota 2 and where they sell only cosmetics?

Given that Blizzard has decided to make Hearthstone pay-to-win, I'd say it's the former.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Will this game lock heroes behind a paywall unless you grind as like you're going for exalted with the Bloodsail Buccaneers... thereby creating an unfair advantage for rich people who have bought a greater ability to counter-pick and adapt to a changing metagame, like LoL?

Given that Blizzard has decided to make Hearthstone pay-to-win, I'd say it's the former.

Most likely it will be how LoL is.
    i5 3570k
    WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    16GB DDR3 1600 Ram
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD

Deleted
    These abilities the heroes have are so disappointing... Pretty much 90% of the abilities are known from either Dota or LoL, how about some originality?

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post

Any hero can be good.

Game will prob be ok untill the waves of toxic fuckers join it like in LoL.
    Personally cant stand the style of play but im quite sure it will be a big hit when people can play there favorite blizzard champions for a change.

I have updated with values of talents and skills

Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    I tried LoL once and it was annoying how people would constantly twitch back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. I don't know if that's still a thing or not.
    I would look into this, there's a very good reason why people do this. I person that moves constantly will beat a guy that stands still every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's an idea people have tossed around. I don't see the issue in leaving it as MMO-Champion.
    Can't see the issue? How can you not? The issue is that the site isn't about MMOs, it's about Blizzard games. Many people don't give a flying fuck about mobas, card games or whatever, come here for WoW news and find the site spammed with information irrelevant to WoW

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Can't see the issue? How can you not? The issue is that the site isn't about MMOs, it's about Blizzard games. Many people don't give a flying fuck about mobas, card games or whatever, come here for WoW news and find the site spammed with information irrelevant to WoW
    stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Annarion View Post
    And here I thought that this was a WoW fansite. I don't mind headlines at the top of posts, but the entire frontpage is about HotS. Prefer that it wasn't.
    It's not. Don't like it? There's other sites.

I'm so freaking excited I don't even have words...hopefully I'll get into the beta...

Man, I just want the music files hosted somewhere.
    i5 3570k
    WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    16GB DDR3 1600 Ram
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD