Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    wait.. you have no control.. poor and fail..
    He was making a joke - he's saying that since he didn't technically post it, Blizzard should send their hit squads after me instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    only shit wannabe leak infos from a user? this is a dark day for this site..
    Because apparently internet sarcasm is hard, the only reason 'I' posted this over Boubouille was because he was working from a laptop without a dedicated keyboard and was in a fit of rage at dealing with the pains of laptop-using.

I think he took over molster's office shortly afterwards, haha.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

This looks so awesome, and that's from someone who doesn't enjoy Dota2/LoL style games.

Sure is a lot of whiners in this thread, no ones forcing you to read the page.
    i5 3570k
    WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    16GB DDR3 1600 Ram
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD

Thumbs up

Thanks for posting this, Simca. The game is looking great.

Is there any chance you could upload some of the character dialogue? Or can you not get that from the alpha client?

Nothing like scrolling for 20 minutes to get to the second news post. Last I heard Heroes of the Storm isn't an MMO. Next time might I suggest a small news post where you can click to open up that mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Nothing like scrolling for 20 minutes to get to the second news post. Last I heard Heroes of the Storm isn't an MMO. Next time might I suggest a small news post where you can click to open up that mess.
    It takes 2 sec to scroll down to the second post. Or maybe you're reading through an 90's phone screen.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egrem View Post
    Is there any chance you could upload some of the character dialogue? Or can you not get that from the alpha client?
    Audio (and music for the other person who asked) might give rise to some copyright issues.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Grapple View Post
    sooooo every rogue in wow-pvp ever?

Its the same tactic as jumping in FPS's, you want to be a moving and harder to hit target. Dodge, dip, dive, duck and dodge.
    Except that the hit box in WoW is much much larger than the hitbox in say Team Fortress or Counterstrike. Most of the twitching people do as a melee in WoW isn't far enough to cause people to miss from being out of range or not facing. You can actually hit people in a much larger area than makes sense, even hit people who's center point is behind you because of the size of the hitbox. Though twitching does intimidate or confuse newer PvPers, so it does have some use, and it can be used as a way to make your straight line movement less predictable, which can be a big help against another melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    It takes 2 sec to scroll down to the second post. Or maybe you're reading through an 90's phone screen.
    It has been fixed. Yesterday it took forever to scroll down. That's where the "spam" comments were coming from. I'm confused why there is no WoW post. I see tons of people discussing new info like the challenge modes being removed and nothing on here but non mmo news.

Good news, everyone! Wait 5 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    It has been fixed. Yesterday it took forever to scroll down. That's where the "spam" comments were coming from. I'm confused why there is no WoW post. I see tons of people discussing new info like the challenge modes being removed and nothing on here but non mmo news.
    Because there isn't any WoW news tm. Not that you care of course.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Audio (and music for the other person who asked) might give rise to some copyright issues.

Hearthstones music was posted.
    i5 3570k
    WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    16GB DDR3 1600 Ram
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD

Voice + Sounds + Music (several tracks in terrible quality) of the alpha version download - mega.co.nz/#!4dJjjCZC!uq6u0Ue7KLKQvCrhctsShw3xsRUdfJ53gjrYi2KREO8

at first glance there seems to be a lot of slows and stuns and..forced dancing. Could ruin the fun. Idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Falstad dead?

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    at first glance there seems to be a lot of slows and stuns and..forced dancing. Could ruin the fun. Idk.
    Most stuff is on a long-ish cool down.

That said, I think they could be a bit more diverse/creative with various CC effects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Most stuff is on a long-ish cool down.

That said, I think they could be a bit more diverse/creative with various CC effects.
    Well they have stuff like walls and roots, too. Like zombie ring and protessdude's wall...

And also, although all the heroes have stun options it seems, who knows if people will pick them. A lot of them are in compition with other really useful talents.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Isn't Falstad dead?
    Lmao. For some reason I read that with Metzen's voice lol.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Looks exciting. Can't wait to try it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    He was making a joke - he's saying that since he didn't technically post it, Blizzard should send their hit squads after me instead.
    Well, not many people know that an admin/mod position at MMO champ comes with signing a contract with Boub in your own blood affirming that you WILL be the target of Corporate assassins in his stead should the need arise.

I think he took over molster's office shortly afterwards, haha.
    I demand to know who http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/1 is. He has account #1!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Well they have stuff like walls and roots, too. Like zombie ring and protessdude's wall...
    Witch Doctor looks like he'll be super fun to play, as long as his abilities are decently powered.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.