Poll: How much would you be willing to pay?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much anything they ask.

I love Ally races, I hate Ally plot, settings, architecture, themes...............

I'm very spoilt by new MMOs that let you play whatever you want aesthetically and still participate in the content that interests you (SWTOR, GW2, etc etc).

I'd rather pay to unlock race/class combinations, but going with the topic, I would pay to have a worgen and/or draenei on horde.

Mind you, this is not saying that micro-transactions are something I do or do not support. It's more along the lines of, "If there's an expansion that opens it, I'll buy it."

Nothing, not because I like free things, but because I would quit the game before I played with Orcs in the Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    So don't wear skimpy clothes getting raped is not entirely out of your control either.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would love to play draenei/human/nelf female as horde :/ Just for the aesthetics.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    $0, do not want added.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

There should be capital punishment for making useless polls. Where is the option for "i don't want p2w shit ? "

/thread

I would be pissed if blizzard decided to do this. At that point it isn't even a matter of allowing other players to have something at no advantage. This would be destroying the core of the game, and completely ruin my immersion, at a price nonetheless. The day someone can pay to sit next to me in ironforge on their orc is the day I cross the line.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. No. No. And NO.
    Please, this should never, ever happen.
    Ever.
    I'd rather have ponies as a race option

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    $15/mo... that's my limit!

I'll quit the day they let gnomes in the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    There should be capital punishment for making useless polls. Where is the option for "i don't want p2w shit ? "

/thread
    This isn't p2w shit.

As much as I disagree with this posters wording, I agree with the idea. Your poll sucks and it should have an option for "I don't want anymore micro transactions."

And the I like free stuff one doesn't work since we pay $15/mo for the game. So none of it is technically free.

10+ Year Old Account
    anything less than £100 i would pay..always wanted an forsaken alliance character

Don't worry, this is one thing that would never happen for sure. As it would make it pointless to have factions in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about an option for "I don't want this"?

Not sure why people are fascinated with coming up with ideas to milk the WoW customers for more money lately.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    How about an option for "I don't want this"?

Not sure why people are fascinated with coming up with ideas to milk the WoW customers for more money lately.
    Hey, it's a great idea putting everything on the Cash Shop. Well, great if your name is Bobby Kotik.

But some people just think the Cash Shop automatically shuts up anybody complaining "It'd break lore" or "It's a stupid idea" because "Well then don't buy it."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogly View Post
    None. It destroys the fundamental basis behind the two factions.
    Nope. Who said there couldnt be betrayers? Factions are factions, but separating them by race doesnt make sense anyway.

blizzard is reading this... don't give them any ideas...

Deleted
    I would open my wallet to Blizzard and have them help themselves because I am a loyal Blizzard customer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suddenly now we have to pay for everything they add to the game? This is why I don't support the in game store. If that feature is added, it should be rolled into our subscriptions.

Regarding being able to play any race either side; I would love to see that happen in the game. I really miss playing as a worgen, but I can't play the alliance faction anymore.

Why is there no, "This should never be added" option?