Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    At which point did the one getting oneshot out of the blue interact with the ganker?
    Interaction had to occur otherwise he wouldn't have died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Lvl 90*
    I mentioned that people shouldn't make stupid assumptions without any reason in my post, you might want to read again.
    I was also referring to your line "Nobody ganks with a Rogue these days b/c next to nobody -except old schoolers- play a Rogue." I am not an oldschool player, therefore you are wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

You are fighting against another player, therefore it's PvP. No, it doesn't matter that you can 1shot the other guy without him ever seeing you, it's still combat interaction between 2 players.
    Besides blizzard's stance on ingame issues is "if the game allows you to do it without modding/hacking/cheating it's allowed".

It would take a person with a brain to come to that conclusion though.
    No its not PvP if its a 90 against a lvl 20, I accept that you're stupid but thats just wrong sorry.

I see a lot of immature people in this thread "defending" being a obnoxious douchebag and 1shotting lowbies, sad part of the community.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously hope someone cames and trys to gank me while i am on my main i will roflstomp your shit in bad. But ganking lowbies isnt pvp regardless of what anyone says.

There is no charm. It's an exercise in how to be extremely inefficient and waste time.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    At which point did the one getting oneshot out of the blue interact with the ganker?
    Dying to him.
    I never said it was wanted/voluntary interaction, but there are 2 players acting and reaction to the situation, therefore interaction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    No its not PvP if its a 90 against a lvl 20, I accept that you're stupid but thats just wrong sorry.
    Then why do you have to be PvP flagged for it to happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    If you are playing on a PvE realm and happen to have PvP enabled, then i'm sorry but i will be coming after you no matter what as it's YOUR fault for having it on. As for people that hate it on a PvP realm, you knew it would happen once you hit the PvP realm.
    Last edited by mmoc8e0b60d5b6; 2014-02-15 at 10:23 PM.

Deleted
    Its the equivalent of picking on little kids way younger than you (lvl= age in wow)
    Whats the charm of picking on children -_-

I will create one Guild called The "Player Killer Campers" and all we'll do is camp players who kill low levels until they alt + F4 World of Warcraft.
    Vanquishing all the evil in the world...of warcraft

I rarely kill lowbies. Sometimes I'll mess with them with a fear or mind control, but mostly I'll just /wave and be on my way. That's assuming I leave a major city for more then five minutes, which doesn't happen all that much.

Knowing that I made someone just a tiny bit happier by not wasting their time is more rewarding than "feeding on their tears," but than again, I'm not a sociopath.
    Last edited by Amerrol; 2014-02-15 at 10:52 PM.

Deleted
    I get a boner each time i gank a lowbie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Dying to him.
    I never said it was wanted/voluntary interaction, but there are 2 players acting and reaction to the situation, therefore interaction.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why do you have to be PvP flagged for it to happen?
    If we put semantics aside whats the challenge for you in oneshotting a lowbie? If thats PvP for you you'll be in for a rude awakening in arenas/rbgs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've wondered the same thing. Lore/gameplay wise it makes sense. But it's basically pissing someone off for my own enjoyment. Is that good gameplay? IDK. Does add to immersion, and thats kind of what a PVP server is.

Now people leveling through MOP, HA in an instant. Those alliance dogs on Ner'zhul/frostmane are nubs who always attack us. And they die cuz they suck. So I kill them!

Deleted
    it's funny when they desperately run away after ress and die on one hit

when you are waiting for something and have nothing to do it's a great way of spending time.

10+ Year Old Account
    "World PvP" in modern MMOs is one big LOL.

First of all..
    Quote Originally Posted by Romantic Novelist View Post
    I will /violin your corpse before you release and then screen shot your obscenities when you make a level one before reporting your harassing whisper to Blizzard and my day will be complete.
    "Quote Originally Posted by Rainistal View Post
    Obviously their tears and I like to imagine the person infront of the computer raging and swearing, it makes me feel happy"
    This...is basically my reason for killing anyone in any game.
    These kinds of people are the worst kinds of gamers. It's sad that this attitude is something people take pride in flaunting, when in reality you've already lost if this is how you think.

Second, Killing an enemy is fine, but when you keep killing them every time they rez when they're just trying to do their dailies or whatever then it's too far. Especially when they're under-geared or it's 2+ on 1(which seems to be the only time people attack).

Deleted
    If they're even 2 or 3 levels below you it really does make you a pathetic human being. No question.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still remember trying to quest through Hyjal when I was on a PvP server. There TONS of max levels just running around 1 shotting people. Took me hours just to get past the starting zone because corpse running doesn't really work against players...

Guys with tiny dicks need something where they feel powerful and mighty. They would never admit their low self esteem problem. But that is the reason why there are such jerks.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Lebonj View Post
    If they're even 2 or 3 levels below you it really does make you a pathetic human being. No question.
    Couldn't agree more. Those that don't have the guts to fight 90s, but still has to fight.. Camp a low level for hours, wtf is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    full 570 will roflstomp a fresh dinger as badly as it would be a lowbie. you basically have 0 zero chances unless the guy dc's or is actually afk.
    Zero chance to win, agreed, but if he gets off a single Flame Shock, Ice Lance or what have he'll have done infinitely more than the lowbie could. And you probably won't one shot him unless you use cooldowns.

As stated, if a fresh 90 finds you AFK he will kill you in short order whereas a level 50 finding you AFK won't kill you, period.

Trying to make such excuses is bullshit and ignores the other points I made.

You are not creating world PvP as due to cross realm zones the Lowbie(s) can't even effectively call for help, nor can they get their mains. You want world PvP you better attack the other side where their 90s can already be found.

People do this because they want other people to feel bad. Anonymity breeds assholes.