Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    I always kinda imagined mage food is bland and always tastes the same, because the parameters of the spell determine it, not ingredients + preparation, like in normal cooking.

OT: Salandria. She should be legal right about now, right? RIGHT?
    You may be right or you may be wrong (Sadly we don't know how arcane magic work -at least not all of it-) maybe it just take someones food :P

OT: Salandria? weird choice, but i understand that it would be cool to have a GF that can control time (yeah i know they can't control time itself but you get my point) -Note: she have always been legal, since the first time you see her, you can see her as a child and as adult at the same time (it would be so fucking weird to have your GF transform into a girl)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Good question. Lets say they have some of the flair of their in game lore / personality, but they were a normal person in real life. So i guess a hint of the personality, but they lived normal lives in our world.
    In that case, I'm drawn to strong "leader" type personalities...I'd probably go with the current Varian Wrynn or Lor'themar Theron.

I've never been a fan of Jaina Proudmoore, really. Pre-crazy she was way too whiny/wimpy for my tastes and post-crazy she's just a raging bitch.
    Sylvanas' craziness could be fun though. I'm imagining the bit of evilness translating to being an adventurous daredevil in "this world".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    In that case, I'm drawn to strong "leader" type personalities...I'd probably go with the current Varian Wrynn or Lor'themar Theron.

I've never been a fan of Jaina Proudmoore, really. Pre-crazy she was way too whiny/wimpy for my tastes and post-crazy she's just a raging bitch.
    Sylvanas' craziness could be fun though. I'm imagining the bit of evilness translating to being an adventurous daredevil in "this world".
    Would you go tandem sky diving with Sylvanas?

Sky Admiral Rogers.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, Ysera seems nice, probably the more chill of the heroes

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most women would go for Varian Wrynn, or maybe his son.
    Varian Wrynn? i don't think so, i'm pretty sure most women will go for Lorthemar Theron, but is true that Anduin is not a bad option

Quote Originally Posted by galileoacosta View Post
    DON'T JUDGE ME!!
    Oh, I'm judging!

But only to keep up appearances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by galileoacosta View Post
    DON'T JUDGE ME!!
    No i'm not judging you (I should be able to use picture to answer posts without getting an infraction >.> )

Note: i'm kidding, many people like small girls

Edit: now that i read it, it sounds so bad D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromie.
    10characters
    Look! Words!

Grand Magus Telestra...that voice!
    Also Ysera. And Alexsomethingza (take that grammar nazi). And...will wait for the model update, but my female NE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Probably noone. WoW ladies aren't in my type.

I think most women would go for Varian Wrynn, or maybe his son.
    Ewww... no way to either Varian or Anduin, too angry and too boring. Def Sylvanas or Alexstraza they could flip most chicks

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Chromie.
    Before I went down that road, I'd need answers to a couple serious questions.

...And then I'd probably disregard the answers anyway. Chromie's lovable.

If my time spend as a "artist" who makes some erotic/damsel in distress/bondage themed stuff is anything to go by, I can tell you that Sylvanas is by FAR the most requested one.

That said, I cast a wide net myself, lately I've had a bit of a thing for Dyrhara.
    Last edited by glowzone; 2014-02-18 at 05:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any ladies find this guy attractive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any ladies find this guy attractive?

Hahaha!

He's pretty hot!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Before I went down that road, I'd need answers to a couple serious questions.

...And then I'd probably disregard the answers anyway. Chromie's lovable.
    The question about her gender, right?

Jaina Proudmore.

How can you resist that???

That white strip of hair does it for me after she went all crazy. Plus her voice is sexy as hell. Plus her body is a 10/10.
    I dunno, the whole Psychotic murderous bitch attitude she has going is a big BIIIIIIIIIG turn off for me.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    If my time spend as a "artist" who makes some erotic/damsel in distress/bondage themed stuff is anything to go by, I can tell you that Sylvanas is by FAR the most requested one.
    That's because she's a naughty girl who needs to be punished, and things of that nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    The question about her gender, right?
    Yeah, that.
    Last edited by Dispraise; 2014-02-18 at 05:10 PM.

A lot of people are basing their choices on the appearance of said character, so I'm going to interject for a moment...

I've dated enough women to know there's only one thing you really need to be on the lookout for, and that's baggage. Otherwise, you're not going to have a good time.

Examples:
    Sylvanas Windrunner: While probably a freak in the sack, she has a whole lot of anger towards previous men she's been associated with. Dating her may be fun for a while, but the aftermath of the relationship ending may be a catastrophic.

Jaina Proudmoore: Extremely attractive, the kind of girl you'd want to bring home to mom, but there may be something off about this girl (even before Theramore got wrecked). Did you notice something about the men she dates? Arthas, Prince of Lorderon, pretty cool guy and would have probably made a great leader. Look what happened there. Kael'thas, went nuts after dating Jaina. Now she's dating Kalecgos, a Blue Dragon, and I'm guessing we can all see where this is going.

Alexstrasza: Personally, this would be my choice based on hottness, but talk about baggage... Alexstrasza seems more like the kind of lady to sooner bake you a pie than have a shag, but don't let that fool you. Alexstrasza is a loose lady, but not in the good way. Deathwing forced her to mate with two elder dragons, to which he took the offspring and turned them into his evil minions of burning doom. This chick popped out COUNTLESS offspring, being forced to hook up with two guys that she had no interest in. Would you blame Alexstrasza if she weren't into getting down with the guy she's dating?

Honestly, my choice would be Ysera.

Sig by Paz