Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    well if you are working full time , you can pay it easily. its kinda free for me , as I wont have spend my precious off on time levelling

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    I was thinking $55 so I wasn't far off. $60 is a fair price. Remember the prices for Blizz paid services are supposed to be barriers to prevent these features from being abused.

And remember you get one boost free.
    It's really not "free" you have to buy the actually expansion.

I'm very happy about this price and the fear I had about blizzard making this a viable option to leveling in the world has subsided.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    Your taking my words and twisting them but if you want to spend an extra $50 for a pixel now than you can achieve for $10 in 3 days by all means go ahead. I'll be sure to buy a nice chair, some food, tea and have money left over to buy some new clothes while watching you enjoy your new level 90 pixel for $60.
    I'll be boosting another prot warrior to have with some alliance friends as soon as I get home to log on, afterwards ill be taking my wife to dinner then flying to the US to visit some family while you sit and stare at the screen for 3 days leveling a couple more characters.

Deleted
    got 5 90's but id rly want a warlock, and i will pay 60$, it's not about the fact that i can prolly get lvl 90 in 5 days /played but im just to bored with leveling content.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    and I'll be still enjoying my tea while you work extra shifts to buy that pixel instead of getting there in 3 days playing when you get home from work. That extra day you spent working is a day missed with loved ones and now you are divorced and single. Kappa
    Wait, are you saying people get divorced for working? That's still an extra 140 dollars i can spend towards a wonderful night out with family. If you'd rather put work into a video game instead of putting work into your bank, then you're the one with the serious problem here. Let's say you worked those 24 hours over 3 days. Depending on what you make, that's a large pile of cash. For me it's several hundred dollars that i made doing actual hard work instead of playing a video game.

You spending 24 hours leveling a character on a video game is what's going to get you divorced, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    But not everyone feels this way. I for one enjoy the leveling in each xpac. However, I don't enjoy doing it another 6 times on my alts. Ask said before, that's why I'd pay for the 90. It's not because I don't care to see the content or experience it....it's because I don't want to see it another 6 times.
    I get that, done it so many times, even though they did change a lot of low lvl quests, and made leveling so easy you don't even see half of the areas, but what about ppl who do want to play through, who want to do the dungeons and experience the game. Hell, Blizzard even connected realms because of low populations. What happens to new players who actually want to play through the game?

I guess it's just frustrating that they take out a lot of the fun by taking things out of the game, like the mount quests for locks and pallys.

Quote Originally Posted by Aullahh View Post
    Im actually HAPPY FOR THIS! It is soo overpriced. If you buy this, you must be a real idiot. You can level a character to max level in less than 2 weeks. Thats like 8 euros.
    If all you make in two weeks is 8 euros.... wow.. For me, I'm not thrilled at the price, but it's a very decent option. It's about time vs cost for me. Yes, you can get a toon to 85 in no time with potions and BoA gear, but even doing it quickly 85-90 will take you 10+ hours. If you're time is more valuable then $6/hr to you, then just buy the 90 and be done with it.

Honestly, $60 is about the same as a night out doing anything (movies, bar, etc). So it's not this huge number that people keep making it out to be

$60 is a good price for it. It's really not that hard to level up to 90 and it doesn't even take that much time.
    So those who really want a level 90 can just pay it up, those who don't want to pay up can just level it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    It's funny how people are getting all butt hurt about this. I guess that leveling a toon is their greatest accomplishment in game and now people can buy that. And no, leveling doesn't mean that you know how to play. If this was true than everyone would be a good player and that is not the case.
    OMG...

I can't believe I am about to say this.

I actually AGREE with Shadee!!

./passout

10+ Year Old Account
    Less than a day's work for me. Would much rather waste a day's income and save a couple of weeks of time to see current content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I know quite a few people who would have played this game a lot longer if they had this service long ago, they loved every aspect of the game except leveling, this should help curb the drop in subs a bit til next expac.

$60 is a drop in the bucket and totally worth it over the time spent leveling. Scoff all you want, either you can't afford it or your free time isn't as valuable as $60. I run a business and have a family. I'd gladly pay to level a class to 90 that I want, but don't really feel like going through the same, tired, boring content with again.

You guys can say what you want. I'm buying one as soon as its up. Enjoy your low level dungeons and outlands for the 12th time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeb View Post
    Other examples of catering to ppl with cash? Achievements such as pet collecting that requires multiple paid for pets to complete. I think its time to put up my staff and walk away... far away. This was the final nail in the coffin.
    Which achievement are you talking about?There is no pet av where you have to buy a pet for real money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galilei View Post

You spending 24 hours leveling a character on a video game is what's going to get you divorced, buddy.
    This a thousand times.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like to level. It will be nice though that once I get to 85 I can pay not to have to play through mope.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Implying people will need to make the decision between buying food and a lvl 90 in WoW. Nice. Yeah we all live on the edge like that. Any decision money-wise we make is between starvation and luxury. Get a clue.
    Lmao, indeed. People just love ad hominem argumentation when they can't accept diversity.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2014-02-18 at 05:59 PM.

A server transfer is $25.
    A faction change is $30.
    Doing both is $55.

If anyone thought this would be close or equivalent to just one of the above, I could have told you that you were going to be mistaken.

This price is fine. Leveling is a good bit of the game and probably takes a first time player who isn't zerging his way to max level 2+ months to get there. This obviously isn't for everyone. It won't be too common, but isn't that pricey for someone who really doesn't want to level.

I'll never do it.

It better come with a full service thai massage, and I am not talking just a blow job at the end.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aullahh View Post
    You must be a real idi ot to buy this. It is soo easy to get to the max level, its ridicolous.
    Again: Not our fault that 60$ obviously is much money to you. (Or at least enough to call someone you don't even know an 'idiot')