Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    <--- another gnome here, except I can't hear the lame joke about punting over the sound of how awesome gnomes are.
    I think the jokes just fly over them.. That's why they don't notice..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by PeachesAndCream View Post
    Only way to make blood elves look better is to stop making them look as if they're suffering from malnutrition.
    They don't look that way in the game thogh. It's just people exaggerating and hating for no reason

[IMG][/IMG]

Haytham for females it looks borderline all right for real life, but not for Warcraft, for males it looks weak.

Deleted
    How can they update a race that already looks awesome? I bet they will ruin it somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    The orcs? they have wayyyyy to much love already, they are the race with the most lore, IMO they should give someone else the spotlight like the Taurens or the Trolls (heck even the goblins deserve more spotlight)
    Agreed, though lets not forget that Goblins do also have green skin, and I suppose you could drop Trolls in that category too, if you really wanted to. To be honest, I don't care which race receives the lore (Orc's are becoming a little old, though), but I am mostly talking of the player base here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Can't wait to see the smooth operator expressions of the new belf males, because you just know Blizzards gonna include those.
    Haha! I already like be's cause of their overdone 'mojo'. That would just be briljant!

After seeing the miracle they have performed with the orc female models, I am certain that the blood elf models are going to look fabulous. They should look the best though as they are the most "attractive" of all of the other races imo.

Since they try to preserve the looks as much as possible I don't have high hopes. Belf females are good enough but belf males look so fucking retarded that I can't even express it in words.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    gnomes have one purpose in wow....to be punted.
    Says the poster with the gnome avatar :P

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    They don't look that way in the game thogh. It's just people exaggerating and hating for no reason

[IMG][/IMG]
    Too skinny and no ass, and too pale skin looks like she's never seen a sunwell lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubb View Post
    How can they update a race that already looks awesome?
    They can make it even more awsum!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    Says the poster with the gnome avatar :P
    He's accepting his destiny and purpose, that's awesome.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitti Pryde View Post

If you're not playing Horde, you're doing it wrong!
    It is known.

Honestly I'm expecting the Draenei to look very good - simply because you will see more of them in the expansion, therefore they should get a significant priority.

If they dont make it into expansion launch as opposed to Orcs and Belfs...well, expect more "Horde Bias!" threads :P

Deleted
    I really do hope, they'll look awesome. Though I hope even more, that their racial will be competitive. Currently almost forced to play a Troll as warlock and going to race change immediately if i won't loose DPS.

Since I mainly place Blood Elves this is something I'm not looking forward to. The new models are already looking like a totally new game. Their faces just seem out of place in WoW after so long.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fully expect my male Belf's default expression to be 'Blue Steel' from Zoolander.
    BAD WOLF

I know I'll look simply FABULOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    Because if they make Blood Elf look even better as they already do, like they did with the female Orc.
    I fear my girlfriend will turn us into Horde, cus really I ain't going to stop her playing the faction she wants.
    Hahaha

Mine is going mental over how cute gnome females are. I'll not go down without a fight however, i want my female orc!

Maybe they will turn out something like this.

[IMG][/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    Grow up. That joke has been worn out for years now.
    That joke will never wear out, not as long as gnomes are in raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.