Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Moonkin form update in WoD...?

I'm sure this has been asked but I can't find any threads on it. Have the devs stated whether moonkin form will get a graphical update in WoD? I think it would be really silly to update all the race models but still have outdated moonkins from BC running around.

Not yet. Soon♦33☺♦J¬"ô}m

They've mentioned that they're aware it's outdated and said they want to update the models, but also stated that it's not a priority.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

Nothing about druids is priority. We ( alliance ) still have that ugly flight form, bear looks ugly, moonkin looks like crap ( again alliance ).... And it stillnot a rio... I will say it again.... Idiots for for Blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Nothing about druids is priority. We ( alliance ) still have that ugly flight form, bear looks ugly, moonkin looks like crap ( again alliance ).... And it stillnot a rio... I will say it again.... Idiots for for Blizzard...
    BOTH Alliance and Horde have the original ugly flight forms.
    ALL the bear forms suffer big ass syndrome
    BOTH Moonkin forms look like crap.

Please, stop making it seem like there is Horde bias. There's not. And learn to spell.

D:

Alliance (both NE/Worgen) Flight Form and Bear aren't ugly in my opinion . Not liking Flight Form/Animal Forms is a question of personal taste tho, so I understand your point. Moonkin looks crap regardless of Alliance or Horde, and that's not even a personal taste. Don't expect it until Worgen/Goblin get revamped tho.

Quote Originally Posted by bandcamp16 View Post
    BOTH Alliance and Horde have the original ugly flight forms.
    ALL the bear forms suffer big ass syndrome
    BOTH Moonkin forms look like crap.

Please, stop making it seem like there is Horde bias. There's not. And learn to spell.
    Go grab a chill pill please....

Also learn that you can't write entire word using caps, there is no such thing in English language. Also learn to add punctuation marks at the proper time.
    Spelling was amazing, considering I had 7 beers and only slept for 5 hours last night, my spelling was super cool. Well other then few mistype words...But we can speak on Italian, Serbian, Slovenian... Feel up to it?

And looks like you forgot a Troll flight form?

And looks like you forgot a Troll flight form?
    Alliance has Worgen Flight Form, which is different from Night Elf. That being said, here we come to another personal taste matter, because during the brief time I went Horde (3 months) during ToT, I was disgusted by Troll Flight Form. For the first time I even considered having an actual flying mount on my bars.

If the art team would update the moonkin form, the raid would be delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by bandcamp16 View Post
    Oh that's interesting.

Anyway, we're not getting them, especially since Blizzard is so busy getting new character models out. We're going to have to wait until after Draenei / Blood Elves get new models until we even get our hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkwolfgang View Post
    Alliance has Worgen Flight Form, which is different from Night Elf. That being said, here we come to another personal taste matter, because during the brief time I went Horde (3 months) during ToT, I was disgusted by Troll Flight Form. For the first time I even considered having an actual flying mount on my bars.
    To me Worgen and NE looks similar, but that's just me. Troll looks complete different and to me it looks cool. I play on Alliance but i have a druid on horde ( troll ). What Blizz should have done was to make Raven Lord mount ( new one if I understand right ) be alliance flight form from start ( well from TBC ) since it fits perfectly, and for horde, hm lets say Clutch of Ji-Kun flight form. I only use flight form when I need to get out of situation fast, in every other case I use a normal mount...

Can't wait to keep playing with my 10 year old Moonkin form.

Haven't turned into an overgrown chicken once since they introduced the Astral Form Glyph.

However, new Bear form please.

heh I guess I am one of the few die hards that love the moonkin form. I would miss it if they update it but I can understand the desire to have new upgraded forms for our specs that we love.

Deleted
    Boomkin form is awesome as it is, just wish I could customise the colors.

i wish i could cast in a real human form

10+ Year Old Account
    any time someone tells me to use glyph of stars i say NEVER!!!!

an updated higher poly/texture moonkin form would be sweet considering i am in that form 95% of the time so i look at it a fair bit.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah especially after the transmog introduction, I've switched my moonkin to using the glyph of stars, so I'm happy it's not a priority. I'd rather a raid tier anyways...

I would like a minor glyph that turns flight form into it's unarmored low level version. I really hate the armor on the night elf flight form, but I loved the old simple flight form.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    any time someone tells me to use glyph of stars i say NEVER!!!!

an updated higher poly/texture moonkin form would be sweet considering i am in that form 95% of the time so i look at it a fair bit.
    Moonkin form lovers unite! That glyph was a trap that non-believers fell for...