Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Even though you live in the east coast, which state are you in??
    I'm not revealing that. :P

The tournament he was in was Global, so 99% chance it was a JPN dude who had it. But it actually wasn't region locked so if you happened to be a foreigner in Tokyo at the time, you could have gotten one, as well.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    If you have a 3DS and X/Y, I'd suggest just carrying that. I never, ever used my Pokewalker (it's in nearly mint condition right next to me) and I've never been hurt or upset by it. The rarest thing you can get from there iirc is a Surfing/Flyign Pikachu which you can't carry up to gen V or VI because you can't transfer HM moves between 4 and 5.
    yeah Ive got it, although I havent touched X and Y since Nov for some weird reason. Do any of you ever just get into that "Im tired of pokemon" moods? Because it seems it took TPP to get me back into the pokemon mood. My guys in Y are still only level 20ish and only have 1 shiny...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    yeah Ive got it, although I havent touched X and Y since Nov for some weird reason. Do any of you ever just get into that "Im tired of pokemon" moods? Because it seems it took TPP to get me back into the pokemon mood. My guys in Y are still only level 20ish and only have 1 shiny...
    I'll get burned out sometimes, but it's the same as any other RPG/Sim game with endless replayability (in Pokemon's case, it's breeding and battling and replaying a different cartridge for me.) I'll be all into it for a while, and then wander off and go pick up Harvest Moon or whatever again, and then go play Animal Crossing for a few months, then be like "I miss Pokemon!" and come back to it. xD

Right now I'm very lightly playing Pokemon while catching up on Harvest Moons I haven't played (never played any of the wii ones) and also trying to cap in my MMO.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll get burned out sometimes, but it's the same as any other RPG/Sim game with endless replayability (in Pokemon's case, it's breeding and battling and replaying a different cartridge for me.) I'll be all into it for a while, and then wander off and go pick up Harvest Moon or whatever again, and then go play Animal Crossing for a few months, then be like "I miss Pokemon!" and come back to it. xD

Right now I'm very lightly playing Pokemon while catching up on Harvest Moons I haven't played (never played any of the wii ones) and also trying to cap in my MMO.
    I'm just playing some wow at my moms and halo reach at my dads

Been long overdue on that halo

Hmm, so I should re re re rebuy Soul Silver (Ive managed to lose 3 copies during various moves and other general shenanigans) to get the ppokewalker right before I head to Disneyworld eh? SO MUCH WALKING!

Dear nintendo: You probably dont like ROMS, but the amount of money ive speant buying about 3 copies of every pokemon game you've ever made should hopefully make up for it.
    the pokewalker isnt worth it. ive barely used mine
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    I'm just playing some wow at my moms and halo reach at my dads

Been long overdue on that halo
    I've never liked FPS games, myself. Always been into sims, RPGs, adventures, and puzzle stuff. RTS/TD as well, but those are basically just live time puzzles. ;P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've never liked FPS games, myself. Always been into sims, RPGs, adventures, and puzzle stuff. RTS/TD as well, but those are basically just live time puzzles. ;P
    Ah, so you don't play halo then eh?

One person off my list of that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the pokewalker isnt worth it. ive barely used mine
    ah ok thanks! Although being that I lost my Soul Silver anyways and need a new one, why the heck not...

I seriously need to stop losing my games...

10+ Year Old Account
    ah ok thanks! Although being that I lost my Soul Silver anyways and need a new one, why the heck not...

I seriously need to stop losing my games...
    I use a card booklet and I've never lost anything. Here's one that's similar to what I use if you're interested: Linky link

I have 2 of those, one for my DS games and one for my 3DS games. Thinking of getting a third for travel, since they've worked nicely for me so far. I also got one of those for my 10 year old cousin who had a problem losing his games because he's a kid, and it seems to have helped him out (right up until he let his dog chew it apart, of course...)

- - - Updated - - -

Aw man it's already midnight. BED. night Pokethread.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good night all, see you tommorow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Yeah, noticed it earlier today. THANK GOD they are doing that. Really.

On the other hand there's too much Smogon hate in this thread, it's not even funny xD
    My thing is I just don't get why a website can dictate what pokemon are in and what ones are out.

Reminds me of Tourneyfags in SSBM. was hanging out with friends and a guy raged at me because I chose Kirby. beat him once and he refused to play anymore.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Half an hour into the new hunting session and I already hot shiny number 104.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Half an hour into the new hunting session and I already hot shiny number 104.
    Gratz Seel. Which mon is it?
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-02-24 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    My thing is I just don't get why a website can dictate what pokemon are in and what ones are out.

Reminds me of Tourneyfags in SSBM. was hanging out with friends and a guy raged at me because I chose Kirby. beat him once and he refused to play anymore.

This should explain enough I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Got to run for class, will be back in 3-4 hours.

Bye-bye for now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Gratz Seel. Which mon is it?
    Aipom number two.

Aipom number two.

I was wondering, are you trading your duplicate shinies for other shinies?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafe View Post
    I was wondering, are you trading your duplicate shinies for other shinies?
    That's why I have them in my sig, yeah.
    For non-safari and non-fishing shinies.

That's why I have them in my sig, yeah.
    For non-safari and non-fishing shinies.
    I've got a shiny Delibird and Skorupi if you are interested.
    I was wondering about those Skrelp, what ability and nature they have?. Love how it looks shiny but i would also like it to be usefull in battles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafe View Post
    I've got a shiny Delibird and Skorupi if you are interested.
    I was wondering about those Skrelp, what ability and nature they have?. Love how it looks shiny but i would also like it to be usefull in battles
    Delibird is safari, Skorupi would work.
    Both have poison point, one bashful with perfect speed, one relaxed.

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552