Question. So i FINALLY got the 4pc bonus on SoO but i have heroic warforged Dou Dou Chong shoulders and heroic warforged Hat from Galakras (not great secondaries i know). and heroic pants off Iron Jugg. The set pieces i have are heroic chest, normal hands ( cant seem to get a heroic token to dsve my life), hat (normal), and legs (normal). Is it worth dropping my heroic legs and heroic warforged hat to use the 4pc for the bonus? Would there be a considerable dps increase from it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyputty View Post
    What's the current theory on Secondary stats. It seems to be either

Mastery > Crit > as little haste as possible or

Mastery > Crit = Haste (up to 10k) > Crit > as little haste above 10k as possible

Is there any real difference between the 2?

It seems to be haste for AoE and crit for single target, but since some players use affli as an offspec then they just go with haste as secondary stat up to 13k+
    Last edited by Alyzyr; 2014-02-20 at 06:39 PM.

What's the current theory on Secondary stats. It seems to be either

Mastery > Crit > as little haste as possible or

Mastery > Crit = Haste (up to 10k) > Crit > as little haste above 10k as possible

Is there any real difference between the 2?
    No difference between Mastery > Crit > Haste and Mastery > Haste > Crit. Note that haste will give you better AoE numbers when you can AoE, but crit will give you the ability to AoE less mobs.

Also note that there's no breakpoint that matters for Destro. Get as much of either one you'd prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    No difference between Mastery > Crit > Haste and Mastery > Haste > Crit. Note that haste will give you better AoE numbers when you can AoE, but crit will give you the ability to AoE less mobs.

Also note that there's no breakpoint that matters for Destro. Get as much of either one you'd prefer.
    I know breakpoints really don't matter. I'm just trying to tweak my stats to up my dps just a tiny bit. Right now we are working on Heroic Sha, so that's why I was debating sticking with my current 0 haste build, to getting some haste.

I know breakpoints really don't matter. I'm just trying to tweak my stats to up my dps just a tiny bit. Right now we are working on Heroic Sha, so that's why I was debating sticking with my current 0 haste build, to getting some haste.
    I prefer Haste over Crit, but it's basically personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Question. So i FINALLY got the 4pc bonus on SoO but i have heroic warforged Dou Dou Chong shoulders and heroic warforged Hat from Galakras (not great secondaries i know). and heroic pants off Iron Jugg. The set pieces i have are heroic chest, normal hands ( cant seem to get a heroic token to dsve my life), hat (normal), and legs (normal). Is it worth dropping my heroic legs and heroic warforged hat to use the 4pc for the bonus? Would there be a considerable dps increase from it?
    same question. also armory is working so here is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zinge/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    same question. also armory is working so here is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zinge/advanced

For Destro always always always always use 4-piece. Ilevel be damned!

Hopefully someone can help a newb on this but I been browsing just haven't found the right answers yet.

What are some good pvp macros to use? (Startout casting macros maybe or no on that?)

How exactly does this mouseover macro deal work with the ctrl / shift / alt buttons and such cause I tried some I found but when I mouseover and press button or focus target and do it nothing happens.

Thanks for any help.

Is anyone else getting weird results from Simcraft? I just did a run and got these scale factors

Int SP Hit Crit Haste Mastery
    Scale Factors 8.56 6.42 9.10 4.96 5.48 5.64

Esp the 9.10 hit is pretty much messing the MrRobot up, as i it puts all hit gear way up there, even like ToT trinkets.
    Last edited by chronia; 2014-02-21 at 09:54 PM.

Im too lazy to use the search too atm, but I recently rerolled warlock and I was curious if the Doomguard behaves like a Shadowfiend/Mindbender and snapshots your stats so that you should aim to cast it with as many int proccs up as possible?

It doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    Is anyone else getting weird results from Simcraft? I just did a run and got these scale factors

Int SP Hit Crit Haste Mastery
    Scale Factors 8.56 6.42 9.10 4.96 5.48 5.64

Esp the 9.10 hit is pretty much messing the MrRobot up, as i it puts all hit gear way up there, even like ToT trinkets.
    I can't recall seeing scale factors like that myself since they changed how hit is calculated.

Hello I have returned after about a year absence and got some questions in regards to haste caps.

Assuming sacrifice are there certain haste plateus you want to reach after for an extra tick of immolate or something like that? Or is it simply Mastery > rest?
    And assuming Sup are there also any haste plateaus you want? Or simply full on haste?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dastey View Post
    Hello I have returned after about a year absence and got some questions in regards to haste caps.

Assuming sacrifice are there certain haste plateus you want to reach after for an extra tick of immolate or something like that? Or is it simply Mastery > rest?
    And assuming Sup are there also any haste plateaus you want? Or simply full on haste?

Thanks
    Nope.

Deleted
    with a mastery>haste>crit prio. is sup worth using on singeltarget vs sacrifice?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    with a mastery>haste>crit prio. is sup worth using on singeltarget vs sacrifice?
    No. (Sac w/ Mastery > Haste == Crit) == (Sup/Serv w/ Haste >= Crit > Haste). With anything else they become unequal.

Hey Brusalk,

Fantastic guide, definitely helped me up my game in the destruction spec.

Is there any chance that you can upload your UI config (the one you're using in your SoO kill videos)? I've downloaded realUI because I just love how it looks but the setup seems that it's going to take a lot of time to get only the basic layout correct. It would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Hey Brusalk,

Fantastic guide, definitely helped me up my game in the destruction spec.

Is there any chance that you can upload your UI config (the one you're using in your SoO kill videos)? I've downloaded realUI because I just love how it looks but the setup seems that it's going to take a lot of time to get only the basic layout correct. It would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
    I'll see if I can whip something up. I can't really guarantee success, but I'll try.

Glad you found the guide useful!

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info22770-RealUI-BrusalksEdit.html

I have absolutely no idea if this install process will work, but I think it will. Let me know if there's an issue.

Thank you for the effort, awesome!

Will give some feedback later today when I have time to test it.

- - - Updated - - -

Works like a charm!

- - - Updated - - -

Works like a charm!
    Awesome! Enjoy.

Am a very skilled Warlock that doesn't need any sort of tips or help..Saw a comment on how Glyph of Havoc is a DPS loss, which is bullcrap. Depends on the fight, but on fights like Fallen Protectors where you can time a extra CB cleave with trinket procs it's a DPS increase. Especially in the opener with every proc that extra CB alone will hit for 2.9million+...Which is vastly superior to 3 incinerates that would have done 800-900k. Sry man.

Glyph of Havoc lots you concentrate more embers when it counts. Also the duration to 1 minute works perfectly with dark soul and many other trinket procs that generally come back up again every 1-2min. In a hands of a skilled warlock it's a rather big increase to keep getting that extra huge hitter CB every minute.

Also depending on your trinkets Sac can be a rather big DPS loss, i have yet to have a SAC spec even come close to beating me single target with SUP. Especially if you have Black Blood since your CB is split into 3 ticks of damage, which is just one example on a big dps loss.
    Last edited by DarkArchon; 2014-02-25 at 11:27 PM.