Don't know if anyone tried it before , but LK25HC is easily soloable with DW Frost (probally with 2h and UH too). If someone already mentioned please delete this (I've done it in ilvl 556, but it died within 10 minutes, so i guess you dont need that superb gear for it). I've just simply killed every add in transition phases (wasnt dpsing LK in that), including the p1 adds, it was pretty straightforward, killed it on first attempt. It's faster then blood atleast for me, used Death Siphon with Blood Tap.
    Last edited by Jarg; 2014-02-24 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarg View Post
    Don't know if anyone tried it before , but LK25HC is easily soloable with DW Frost (probally with 2h and UH too). If someone already mentioned please delete this (I've done it in ilvl 556, but it died within 10 minutes, so i guess you dont need that superb gear for it). I've just simply killed every add in transition phases (wasnt dpsing LK in that), including the p1 adds, it was pretty straightforward, killed it on first attempt. It's faster then blood atleast for me, used Death Siphon with Blood Tap.
    Agree with the feasibility and not being that hard in that gear level, but I just am not able to dps him in transition as frost, so I end up being few sec faster as blood, while being able to single target LK always ofc, which makes me prefer blood and dps gear.

@the one having troubles with halion: I soloed 25 hc in 534 item level in 5.3, more vengeance, I know, but if there's a thing I noticed is that you need to stay on the twilight realm and STOP DPS till it reaches 100% corporeality, then nuke! I even did 25 normal with my warrior in dps spec and I noticed the same thing, if you keep dpsing they tend to decrease corporeality, if you stop dps it increases till 100%, on dk on 25 hc I was only using ds to keep blood shield up, nothing else, while waiting corporeality to reach 100.

@the one 2-manning yogg in 528: it's nowhere near as challenging 2-man, back when I was mount farming I was only soloing it on my main dk and warrior, and I just did it 2-man with my best alt dks as blood in around 530-540 item level with his alts, which were various dps classes in 490-500 item level, you just have to do the brain phase in 1 go and you're done, take roiling blood and move out when he does empowering darkness, and make sure to take all adds cause they really hurt on non-tank chars, keep blood boiling to keep them low if needed, each 10% of hp they have gives them a 180% damage buff, if they have full hp they do 1.620% more damage! And try to kill all tentacles you can on p2 before entering, and kill the remaining ones in p3 before focusing on yogg, small ones first cause they're really annoying with the stuns, especially with lunatic gaze and all those adds to keep at bay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Nah, doubt it's possible in MoP, the dps requirement is way too high. If he dealt some significant damage at the beginning the fight would be trivial, but the damage ramp up is way too slow. The survival challenge, however, is quite fun :P

I mean, towards the 4 minute mark Zon'ozz has around 35 stacks and swings for around 100k twice a second. My record is 44 stacks
    I killed Zon'ozz 25. You just shouldnt try to brute force him but stack the debuff as high as possible before he enrages.

I'm struggling with killing yoggs brain in one phase as blood. I feel like i should be able to do it easily with my gear, but i somehow i manage to miss it by 5-15% every time.

My gear should be more then sufficient:
    555 ilvl dps gear, legendary meta and cloak
    561 weapon, thok and paragons flex trinkets
    gemmed for crit, reforged crit > haste > mastery

I use drw for double diseases, str pot and bl drums
    rough priority i use is: ds > rs > hs

How much time do you guys have left on the cast when you reach the brain and do you use army?
    Trying to figure out if it's just a l2p issue of mine or if i'm missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance!

Fnx did that a while ago but always good to know the ilvl Iys being done with
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Is dragon soul heroic soloable by unholy?

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Is dragon soul heroic soloable by unholy?
    Partially for sure (if you have high gear).
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    Partially for sure (if you have high gear).
    What bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    What bosses?
    With enough gear a full normal clear is be possible, 3/4 of them on heroic.

Did so far:

Morchok (hc)
    Yor'sahj (hc)
    Zon'ozz (hc)
    Hagara (hc)
    Ultraxion
    Warmaster

Spine normal is just plain annoying, not much of a problem, not really worth the effort in my opinion, Madness normal should also be no problem if you reached it solo.
    Tested Blackhorn 10 man hc, is certainly doable, but somewhat annoying, had him about 30% in the last phase or so and died to stupidity, just didn't bother anymore, since it was just out of boredom.
    Madness should be doable hc, but that might take some time to figure some things out.

Ultraxion already has really high dps requirements on normal, heroic will crush you, dps wise and dmg taken wise, Spine hc you would die to the debuff, which leaves you with 5-6/8 hc entirely possible. But i assure you that for most hc you will need around 570 or you will atleast wipe quite a time to maximize survivability and for some also dmg.
    With said gear i would rank the hcs in difficulty in the following order (rising): Mor'chok, Yor'sahj, Hagara, Zon'ozz, Blackhorn, Madness
    I personally would put Ultraxion normal between blackhorn and Zon'ozz.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikh View Post
    Ultraxion [...] heroic
    You need 2 persons in the realm, so this is mechanically impossible to solo if you can't burst him down before he casts that instant kill.

I'm actually surprised by Morchok hc being done as unholy O_o

Btw to those with BiS: How about Conclave hc?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    The DPS part doesn't scare me that much (I mean it'd probably be impossible but it's not *that* much of a stretch I think)
    Surviving however is like nopenopenopenopenope. I kill the first guy nearly instantly and then I die on the 2nd guy's platform, sometimes I manage to reach the 3rd one but die instantly there anyway.
    Try the bug perhaps? It'd be nice to get a screenshot, even if you can't upload a video or anything like that. (Also, can you mark Zon'ozz 25 on the spreadsheet?)

Bug doesn't count as a real kill, which is def Miones opinion, too. It's basically like killing Chimaeron 25 hc with the buff from Atramedes' trash.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bug doesn't count as a real kill, which is def Miones opinion, too. It's basically like killing Chimaeron 25 hc with the buff from Atramedes' trash.
    It may not be a real kill, but the Conclave bug is unique in that the fight remains extremely challenging (and maybe even impossible) even while using it - so it's actually quite different from the faceroll that Chimaeron 25H is with that buff.

Well OK you know what I mean ._.

Deleted
    has AMS on Festergut been fixed? Can[t seem to get rid of the debuff :/

Deleted
    To give some details about H Conclave : the bug doesn't seem to work on anymore.
    Even if it's with my monk (so not DK), I can reach the third plate-forme, and more, I can reach the first special ability (after 152 attempts x_x). Then, what happens ? Anshal just resurrects, even while I killed him during the plants spawn (which was symbolized as the bug earlier).
    So, the answer is pretty clear : H Conclave cannot be slain during the current 5.4. The fight should be easy under WoD, since it requires something like 300k dps - if we neglect the survival aspect.

Otherwise, 1M dps for 55 secs time for H Ultra. Who shall do it ? Cookies ?
    Last edited by mmocfe2a18639c; 2014-02-26 at 12:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Fnx did that a while ago but always good to know the ilvl Iys being done with
    I did what a while ago? Can't keep up with all these pages

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    To give some details about H Conclave : the bug doesn't seem to work on anymore.
    Even if it's with my monk (so not DK), I can reach the third plate-forme, and more, I can reach the first special ability (after 152 attempts x_x). Then, what happens ? Anshal just resurrects, even while I killed him during the plants spawn (which was symbolized as the bug earlier).
    So, the answer is pretty clear : H Conclave cannot be slain during the current 5.4. The fight should be easy under WoD, since it requires something like 300k dps - if we neglect the survival aspect.
    Is this a 5.4.7 thing?

Because it definitely worked in 5.4, and H conclave wasn't particularly hard with it (well, as a bear, who are as good as always for conclave). Wasn't really worth bringing up because it A: used the bug, and B: died in 3 pulls . http://i.imgur.com/8WD2rLw.jpg

That said, you'd still have to kill Anshal and get to the other two platforms before dying, so if Mione's post a little bit earlier is anything to go off of, H conclave doesn't look like a DK thing, bug or no bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I did what a while ago? Can't keep up with all these pages
    H LK 25 as frost.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

You need 2 persons in the realm, so this is mechanically impossible to solo if you can't burst him down before he casts that instant kill.

I'm actually surprised by Morchok hc being done as unholy O_o

Btw to those with BiS: How about Conclave hc?
    Morchok hc is actually really easy. You just kite him on the mount until 5 secs left to the black blood phase. Pull army, press unholy blight, he stuns you for a short window, when he casts the blood pop garg/frenzy and drums and brust him down, he drops on 1hp, splits after the blood phase and dies a few seconds later, you don't have to deal with anything.
    The only requirement is to be able to burn ~15 million in 15-20 sec, which is was no problem at all for me with 572 a few weeks ago.

Yeah also forgot about the hour on hc, but still, without luck your enrage is when you get fading light, becuase its hard/impossible to handle 2 at the same time, and as you eat dmg while using the action button + being stunned you are likely to just get killed, especially as he uses t 2-3 times in a row. Basically has already 480k dps requirements on normal, ultraxion hc is a thing for WoD.