Am I gemming/enchanting/reforging correctly in resto?

Just verifying that I am doing this correctly, the board is up and down on what's good, what's not good etc. Please review and provide feedback if you have time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Clutçh/simple

Looks on par. You went for the 8400 (HST+3) haste break point, reforged out of what mastery you can and dropped your spirit down, to I assume, a comfortable level for yourself. You can always use AMR to see if there are better gemming/reforging options for what you want to do. Just go in an edit the stat weight to what you are looking for.

I haven't felt any extreme negative effects of the lower spirit, but may be reaching that borderline where it does become a problem.

Sounds like you've found your "sweet" spot for spirit then.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    I haven't felt any extreme negative effects of the lower spirit, but may be reaching that borderline where it does become a problem.
    That's exactly where you want it. Everything else looks in order. Remember as you get more Crit you will see more and more mana return from Resurgence and you may find yourself wanting to drop more Spirit. Just keep shaving it down so you're always using your mana during the fight and not ending with an excessive amount all the time.

Thanks for the heads up guys, as far as mana gained from resurgence does each crit from a CH generate the amount detailed or just the initial crit?

Seems about right, luckily you're goblin, and have low mastery items. I'd drop your spirit even more ,but that may be my playstyle. Recomend trying it, tho, you may find yourself not needing that much spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Thanks for the heads up guys, as far as mana gained from resurgence does each crit from a CH generate the amount detailed or just the initial crit?
    Each bounce of the CH that Crits will proc Resurgence.