Deleted

Fixing Immerseus HC logs

So as you might've experienced before, every so often an Immerseus HC kill counts as a wipe and is very annoying when ranks are involved. Since the WoL guys don't appear to be fixing this anytime soon, does anyone know what you can add/remove to the raw combat log to trigger the kill event?

I've tried adding a death event, moving the end encounter event and adding aura removal events to try and indicate that he's turned friendly but all to no avail, so any help would be much appreciated.

Here's the log if it's needed at all:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/m...?s=1685&e=2176

try warcraftlogs.com

Deleted
    Yeah, it counts as a kill there, but that's not really ideal since not everyone has switched + it doesn't count to raidbots and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Dices View Post
    Yeah, it counts as a kill there, but that's not really ideal since not everyone has switched + it doesn't count to raidbots and such.
    Oh no, losing raidbots, whatever shall you do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Oh no, losing raidbots, whatever shall you do?
    I didn't come to moan, only looking for solutions since I've noticed this happening quite frequently for a lot of people.

There is going to be a huge shift to Warcraft Logs. By WoD, people won't care about WoL. Don't worry. Be one of the first frontiersmen!

But to be fair and try to answer your question: http://wowprogramming.com/docs/events/ENCOUNTER_END Maybe something involving this? I'm not very knowledgable about this stuff, so I don't know what the exact name for the Immerseus encounter would be, but search around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    There is going to be a huge shift to Warcraft Logs. By WoD, people won't care about WoL. Don't worry. Be one of the first frontiersmen!

But to be fair and try to answer your question: http://wowprogramming.com/docs/events/ENCOUNTER_END Maybe something involving this? I'm not very knowledgable about this stuff, so I don't know what the exact name for the Immerseus encounter would be, but search around.
    Yeah I'm looking forward to it, but thanks a lot for the link, looking into it now.

Edit: the event has all of the stuff it should yet it's still counted as a wipe and since it works on WCL, I guess it's something to do with WoL, will be keeping a hold of that link though tyvm
    Last edited by mmocc3279896e0; 2014-02-26 at 10:25 PM.

I would suggest adding 9-10 extra death events for the puddles. Most likely WoL has a heuristic that is trying to count those kills (along with purified puddles being fully healed). It may be their number is just set a little low.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

Just do like everybody else did, and abandon ship and move to warcraftlogs.com

Waiting for my check in the mail Kihra *grin*