10+ Year Old Account
    I would absolutely love for someone to make me an avatar!

The standard MMO-C banned icon is a 75x75 Battle Shout facing the left, partially whited out with Banned across it angled up.
    I would find it incredible if someone would make me a 75x75 Commanding Shout icon facing to the right, (partially whited out maybe?) with Awesome across it angled down. Essentially the Banned image, mirrored with the other shout behind it. I tried myself, but I am a MS Paint hero.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a couple of images but I'm terrible at graphic design so maybe you guys could help me out.

First off I'm looking for a chat protector image. The size has to be 520x240 and I'm pretty partial to abstract textures and patterns. I play a hunter (Thrayl on Frostmourne US, sorry I can't post links yet) so maybe something with hunter green would be nice. I would like my toon name, guild and realm displayed on the image as well as my character (Preferably in pvp gear, I normally log out in PVP gear unless its raid day)

Secondly I would like a twitch banner image to display on my channel, again with the same graphical idea as the chat protector image.

Lastly, if you are bored enough, a small signature image would be amazing to top it off, maybe something like 600x100 would be perfect, but again, I'm not too fussed about the signature image, I would much prefer the twitch images over it.

Thank you to anybody who may decide to give this a try

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I would absolutely love for someone to make me an avatar!

The standard MMO-C banned icon is a 75x75 Battle Shout facing the left, partially whited out with Banned across it angled up.
    I would find it incredible if someone would make me a 75x75 Commanding Shout icon facing to the right, (partially whited out maybe?) with Awesome across it angled down. Essentially the Banned image, mirrored with the other shout behind it. I tried myself, but I am a MS Paint hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice Anzen, but I think it has to be Commanding shout, not Battle Shout or I get in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    I'd love to do this for a fellow illidanian but I really dont have time to paint in the hair If you would prefer to wait on someone else thats fine or if you would prefer a different hairstyle let me know. About half of the hairstyles work in WMV for pandas, the Long ponytail and the long hair with chopsticks are the ones with similar bangs that work.
    The chopstick ponytail is perfect...that is my usual haircut

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethica View Post
    The chopstick ponytail is perfect...that is my usual haircut
    Okies give me a few days and I'll get something to you

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: An offline image and chat box overlay
    Visible text: Gorthezar - Offline for offline image. Gorthezar <Wyrmcult> for chat overlay
    Logo/Character: My Character wearing the gear he is in on the armory
    General colour scheme: The colors of my gear the orange/red two tone
    Specifics/Extras: Artists choice here for what my background and stuff is as long as it looks good with my character and his gear set.
    1 Week Bump
    Last edited by Gorthezar; 2014-03-01 at 07:51 PM.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature request and avatar request please. I have a special request and hoping someone creative can come up with something cool in support of breast cancer awareness.

Visible text: Cee Lightbringer US

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ger/Cee/simple hasn't updated yet for some odd reason... pink pigtailed gnome with blue eyes

Gear set: doesn't necessarily matter

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) no
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) She is a frost mage

General colour scheme: breast cancer awareness pink with a pink ribbon either frostbolts some how incorporated or arcane missiles maybe?

Any extras: I am open to ideas

1 Week Bump

Something like this? Couldn't find the exact font.
    Last edited by Ray82; 2014-03-01 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Uploaded from different site

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray82 View Post
    snip

Those are awesome Ray I just had to comment on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Requesting an Avatar.

I recently had a signature made here, which I love btw, and now I want an Avatar to go along with it.

I would like my Avatar to be a face shot with the same armor and model (not sure if model would vary for most races). I would also like the background (if you can even see one) to be similar to my signatures background colors.

I don't want the hood cut-off though like it is in my sig (I like it in my sig, but its not something I would like in an Avatar).

Model: Male Undead
    Armor: Mage Tier 11 (Blue version)
    1 week bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    Those are awesome Ray I just had to comment on them.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirame View Post
    Hey there, I'd like to request two signatures.

Signature:
    Visible text: Only the name, Jedak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...Jedak/advanced
    Gear set: The one im wearing
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: In the middle of the shooting animation with a bow. The orc should aim to the right, the pet ( a wolf please) should be attacking too, but be still behind the hunter and not standing alone.
    General colour scheme: Invisible Background, but the charakter and the pet should have a "hunter-green" aura and the name should be in the "hunter-green" .
    Any extras: I'd like to have this http://www.1001freefonts.com/tower_ruins.font as font for the name. The charakter should be fully seeable. The signature isn't for this forum it is for videos, so you don't have to follow a maxsize.

Signature:
    Visible text: Only the name, Noi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...s/Noi/advanced
    Gear set: Mage T3
    Helm visible: Nope, thanks
    Your pose: Troll female casterpose
    General colour scheme: The font should be white, if it's not to much work I'd like to have on with a simple black background and one without a background
    Any extras: Exactly as the first signature, for videos, so no boundarys. As font also http://www.1001freefonts.com/tower_ruins.font

I hope this isn't to much to ask,
    I would really appreciate it and thank you in advance

Greetings
    Kirame

One week bump
    Two weeks bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text:
    Ethica the Fearless
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post any links :/ Ethica on Illidan in Easily Amused
    Gear set: Golden King Plate set (Warrior challenge mode set) with Wall of Terror for shield (25 man Naxx of Kel'Thuzad) and Crul'shorukh, Edge of Chaos for weapon (BWL off Nefarian)...also keep my Tabard of the Lightbringer on please
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Combat stance like I am about to attack
    General color scheme: Dark
    Any extras: I like the way Ephixia and Everix ones look on page 2561
    Hope you like it.

NON MMO Size:

MMO Size:

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Hope you like it.
    I LOVE IT!
    Thank you so much!

Deleted
    PM request, twitch chat overlay:

10+ Year Old Account
    I LOVE IT!
    Thank you so much!
    You're very welcome glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray82 View Post

Yeah That is awesome. Any chance you might make a small change though it slipped my mind to edit this in before I bumped the post, If you could make the same text/logo work with the WoD Picture I'd appreciate it greatly.
    Picture for Reference
    Either way thank you very much
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

MMO/NON MMO Signature Request

Visible text: Lucidprodigy
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Facial Screenshot
    Gear set: Transmog - armory link - I like the face better in the facial screenshot! I will provide another link of the gear here and here, finally here, but I still like the face in the facial screenshot above.
    Helm visible: YES
    Your pose: Casting a green fire spell with image cropped waist up with the facial screenshot provided if you can but I will trust your judgement!!
    General colour scheme: Keeping with the greens, golds, and reds same as the gear, but will go darker to make the gear pop more
    Any extras: Totally up to the artist

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by Randomunknown; 2014-03-03 at 03:16 AM.

Yeah That is awesome. Any chance you might make a small change though it slipped my mind to edit this in before I bumped the post, If you could make the same text/logo work with the WoD Picture I'd appreciate it greatly.
    Picture for Reference
    Either way thank you very much
    Sure. Glad you like it.