Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How I think WoW's ending is (possible selfmade spoilers)

Azshara uses the energies at the bottom of the maelstorm to open a portal to legion. However, because players had stopped most of the damage in catalysm, the portal is not powerful enough to pass through. Azshara uses the portal to communicate with Sargeras.
    Azshara and Sargeras need an artifact which was split in two pieces by aman'thul to gain the titan power of being able to create portals to any world.

First artifact lies on Azeroth. Azshara and her armies start an assault on the artifact. Horde and alliance must join forces to stop her.
    Second artifact lies in Great Dark Beyond (gdb) in legion heartlands. However, the titans do not want sargeras to have this power. They assault the great dark beyond. However, titans powers are limited in the legion heartland so they use their powers to create a temporal rift from azeroth to the great dark beyond and ask alliance and horde for help. Both sides are already beat up because of the assault by Azshara. In Azeroth's time of need, Tirion Fordring calls upon an old friend and the lich king sends undead armies through the temporal rift to help fight the legion. Horde and alliance fight with support of lich king's armies in Great dark beyond.

Azshara and Kil'Jaedan are able to plan great attacks against horde and alliance by communicating through the portals. Lor'themar is killed by N'zoth who is Azshara's pawn. Heroes manage to kill N'zoth but Azshara escapes with the artifact. In the gdb, Lich king is killed after he helps kill Kill'jaedan. This is the first time heroes see sargeras who appears to kill lich king and takes the artifact and leaves. Azshara and Sargeras's plan has worked. Azshara and Sargeras combine the artifacts to create a portal to the titan city. Heroes help defend. Heroes learn new titan blessed paths of advancement. Jaina sacrifices herself to kill azshara and Thrall dies while trying to kill Sargeras. Two titans are also dead.

Sensing the titans as being weak, old gods launch an assault on azeroth. One alliance city and one horde city have been overtaken by old gods. Heroes must recreate the well of eternity gain access to old gods plains. titans help recreate well of eternity. Heroes must gather water from 4 places (streams of time, smouldering falls, river of elune and well of hatred). Two lie in titan worlds, one lies in legion world and one lies in ancient city of azgol'nerub under northrend.
    Heroes gather the water and recreate well of eternity. Heroes assault the heart of old gods. Heroes win.

End Credits

----------------------------

Cut scene:
    Old Gods have a vision of a child formed of evil and malice and hatred. a child formed by the joining of two of the most powerful evils. Azshara and Sargeras had a baby.

-----A little while later-----

World of Warcraft II

Mod-note: Took my freedom to make your title a little more approving and appealing. Considering no one knows how the game will end, as well as Blizzard's continues pokes on not planning a WoW2. Though I allow your view of discussion, but remember people, THIS IS A FAN MADE OPINION. -- Gehco
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-02-28 at 11:30 AM.

Y'know, after all the leaks that have ended up being true these last couple months. I 100% believe this.

Thank you, OP, now I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    source? context? anything?
    Gaming Rig: CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.5Ghz | CPU Cooler: H100i | Motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz |GPU: GTX 780 | PSU: Corsair TX750M | Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker | SSD1 (Boot drive): 120GB Kingston | SSD2: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 1TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Black) | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Audio: Razer Tiamat 7.1 | Monitor: LG IPS234 (1920x1080)

10+ Year Old Account
    The Legion resides in the Twisting Nether, not the Great Dark Beyond....

This is why MMO Champion needs a fanfic forum.

Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    Azshara and Sargeras had a baby.
    This made me laugh more than it should have.

Or we'll just visit an alternate timeline in which Garro'sha'mosh rallies some other group of orcs, some ogres, and our 10th variation of Tauren people and creates the Extreme Metal Horde, and then Deathwing shows up and plops his chin on a platform and starts singing Ozzy Ozborne songs.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Azshara and Sargeras had a baby.
    Oh no, not Nad'em!

Wow! Bolvar siding with hord and ally. Epic!

Sounds mostly like a crazed fanfic, but this:

In Azeroth's time of need, Tirion Fordring calls upon an old friend and the lich king sends undead armies through the temporal rift to help fight the legion. Horde and alliance fight with support of lich king's armies in Great dark beyond.

I really, really like that idea. Like, a whole fucking lot.

I wonder if we ever will see Bolvar Lich King in action... That would be amazing!

What a crock.

Are we able to just put "possible" in front of anything and pretend its legit?

End of Warlords of Draenor (Possible spoilers):

Thrall and Jaina have a baby and set off to rule alternate azeroth after Aggra is stepped on by a Gronn.

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rage if this were the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice read! Thank you

End Credits
    For some reason, this part bothers me most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Is Azshara more powerful than N'zoth? Well, I learned something new today

Deleted
    Won't happen. Azshara will be dead in the lore before we face Sargeras, same for Nzoth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Is Azshara more powerful than N'zoth? Well, I learned something new today
    She is very strong, but she isn't stronger then Nzoth. Though in-game anything is possible lol.

The part where N'zoth is Azshara's pawn is awesome too, she just not only the first able to resist a old god, she can actually control i too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how Azshara and Sergeras get their little demon spawn baby... considering Azshara is pretty much a fish now. Will she lay eggs and then Sergeras just... do his thing on them and have them in a pouch on his stomach like the seahorses do, or?

Quote Originally Posted by OneTripleZero View Post
    Sounds mostly like a crazed fanfic, but this:

I really, really like that idea. Like, a whole fucking lot.
    I hate the "all most work together to fight big bad evil" stories... :<