Deleted

WoD PvP Trinkets

"PvP trinkets now grant immunity to reapplication of an effect from the same spell cast when they break abilities with persistent effects, like Solar Beam."

So they will work like a buffed Nimble Brew, which grants 60% reduced CC effect

This is a really good change, and would/will stop long CC chains from the same class, i.e Mage Poly, Lock Fear, Druid Cyclone.

Like if you cri evritiem

Idk, it sounds like to me it only affects things that reapply on their own like solar beam, fist of fury, ground targeted aoe slows (death and decay glyph), etc. I still think if you trinket a fear, and the lock (for instance) double casted it, the next one is still a definite threat.

That isn't what it means. It means if you trinket something like Solar Beam you won't get instantly silenced again like you do currently. You can still get sheeped multiple times.

Deleted
    Oh so I misunderstood it

I was exited for a moment

Like you, I believe it would work on:

Trinket Solar beam, can actually cast.
    Trinket fists of fairness, can actually move

But I also think it would work on

Poly -> second poly fails
    Shadowdance cheapshot -> second cheap shot fails

Why do you not think so?

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post

Why do you not think so?
    "PvP trinkets now grant immunity to reapplication of an effect from the same spell cast when they break abilities with persistent effects, like Solar Beam"

From the front page.

It tells you straight out, "same spell cast" "abilities with persistent effects", Polymorph and Cheap Shot do not fall under that category, neither do fears, or Cyclone, or any other spammable CC.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post

Why do you not think so?
    Because "PvP trinkets now grant immunity to reapplication of an effect from the same spell cast" Not the same spell, the same cast

Ofcourse, I hope it's just bad wording, because it would be much better to make it so you're immune to the same spell for a few seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Because "PvP trinkets now grant immunity to reapplication of an effect from the same spell cast" Not the same spell, the same cast

Ofcourse, I hope it's just bad wording, because it would be much better to make it so you're immune to the same spell for a few seconds.
    It's not bad wording. You're just picking part of the sentence that confirms what you want to see.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    It's not bad wording. You're just picking part of the sentence that confirms what you want to see.
    Lol what are you talking about? I didn't say it was bad wording, I said I hope it is, as it would be nice to make it that way, All I am seeing is that it makes you immune from the same spell cast, which is not what I want to see, so I really don't understand what you're trying to say:S