10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    Seems I'm visiting this thread more often! <3 All the work in here is incredible!

Thaaaaat being said, I have one more request before I'm done requesting for a while, xD

Guild Banner and Guild Logo
    Size: I honestly have NO clue as to the banner size. Feel free to check out our website to determine the sizing of the banner. As for the logo size, I need two of these as well - a smaller one to be pasted onto screenshots and used as a watermark of sorts for videos, and then one for the top of posts, very similar to the one we have currently on the home page. (that one is 500 x 500, i believe,or something close to that.)
    Visible text: I'd like 2 versions of the banner made, one with text and one without. The guild name is BLACKOUT. The same goes for the logo as well - one with text, one without, pretty please <3
    Logo: Here's the tricky part. I LOVE the concept of the logo we have - a fist smashing into the screen. HOWEVER, I'd like a slightly....ramped up version. I'd like it to look like whatever the fist hit shatters on impact, much like the way glass fractures when broken. Or something. Artistic liberty granted here, and all. (The logo we have is something I found whilst google searching, but I'd be much happier with one of our own!)
    General colour scheme: The site skin can be very easily altered, so please feel free to use a colour scheme you feel is best for this particular project.
    Specifics: Alright, here's the gist of it: I'd like the two banners (one with text and one without), and then a logo that can be pasted onto screenshots and videos as well as a logo to be used on top of news posts, similar to the one that is currently on our home page. I know, this kind of project can be a HUGE pain in the ass, and I do apologise to the brave soul willing to try this out. My only true request is that you make it look clean (sharp lines, professional-ISH) and that you make it BAD ASS.

That being said, HAVE FUN! (and I'll love you forever, I really will!)

- dyno
    1 weep bump! (:

To clarify - I kind of want something similar to this image here, just with a fist behind the broken glass versus text. I love the way it looks like pieces of glass are heading towards the person viewing the image, so. YEAH. If that helps at all, then I'm glad to be of service. (:

(this image was also found on google - i have NO idea who originally made it, all i know is that it DEFINITELY was not me. I'm not that talented >,<)
    Last edited by dynomosity; 2014-03-01 at 10:55 PM.

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Deleted
    Was wondering if i can request a signature for my Guild Forums

Visible text: Shóxx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: facial screen shot, shóxx - doomhammer eu
    Gear set: Shaman lvl 70 merciles PvP gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Anything that looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Firey, think Firelands!
    Any extras: I'd like also an Avatar if possible

Many Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
    Yeah That is awesome. Any chance you might make a small change though it slipped my mind to edit this in before I bumped the post, If you could make the same text/logo work with the WoD Picture I'd appreciate it greatly.
    Picture for Reference
    Either way thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Ray82 View Post
    Amazing Thank you very much <3
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Nice Anzen, but I think it has to be Commanding shout, not Battle Shout or I get in trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    One Signature that includes both characters:

Visible text: Names and Realm

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here is my monk's armory page, as well as my Hunter's armory .

Gear set: For the monk use this gear set. Weapon's for him don't need to be visible. But Please use the hairstyle I have my armory page. As for hunter feel free to use this set. Bow can be visible.

Helm visible: Not visible.

Your pose: Showing upper body. Possibly with each character being on the extreme facing each other.

General colour scheme: Dark colors but feel free to use add in some class representing colors.

Extra: Skoll vs Xuen would be cool if there is space.
    Last edited by Tragedia; 2014-03-01 at 09:15 PM.
    Black Lives Matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Rae
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...w/Rae/advanced
    Gear set: Gear from her armory, helm off.
    Your pose: Casting Chaos Bolt!
    General colour scheme: Well, I have green fire as well as the CM gear. I would guess a dark theme. Maybe a dark dark purple.
    Any extras: Green Fire. I am not sure if this WOULD be possible, and it is not needed... but just for if the artist is feeling frisky... I would LOVE if there were cracks in her skin with a green glow. Reference Mass Effect 2 / 3 renegade status. Once again, not needed.

Thanks in advance!

Vanity | Bleeding Hollow - US
    Signature made by: Shyama

Banner for website:
    Size: 1050px by 180px.
    Visible text: No Comment Stormrage Alliance. (Place it where ever it fits and feels good to you)
    Logo: tinyurl.com/kxgxjy4 Something Like that feel free to get creative i dont have an artistic bone in my body
    General colour scheme: no-comment.enjin.com/ Is the website, if you wanna try to get something that flows with that....the custom header maker option is bad at best.
    Specifics: I really dont care what you do with it, id just love something unique that flows with the current website design thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Nubkin27; 2014-03-02 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Fixing links

10+ Year Old Account
    [.IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Vxq05HG.jpg[/IMG]
    I bow before the signature/wallpaper/banner/avatar gods!

Deleted
    Request for wallpaper.

Resolution: 1920*1200
    Visible text: Hounsi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Hounsi/simple
    Gear set: t16 (same as armory) + eyepatch (helmet transmog), no visible staff though please.
    Helm visible: Yes (eyepatch).
    Your pose: casting a healing spell (watery hands).
    General colour scheme: Jungle background if possible please (troll theme, w/e you think looks the coolest).
    Any extras: A troll water totem.

Thank you very much in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    1 weep bump! (:

To clarify - I kind of want something similar to this image here, just with a fist behind the broken glass versus text. I love the way it looks like pieces of glass are heading towards the person viewing the image, so. YEAH. If that helps at all, then I'm glad to be of service. (:

(this image was also found on google - i have NO idea who originally made it, all i know is that it DEFINITELY was not me. I'm not that talented >,<)
    I'll give it a try

If you like these I'll send you the ones without background on your PM.
    Last edited by Ray82; 2014-03-02 at 06:05 PM.

Deleted
    Request for Signature

Visible text: ßulldozer (hold Alt + 0223 on numpad for the ß)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Screenshot: imgur .com/bReevQL
    Armory link: eu.battle .net/wow/en/character/kazzak/%C3%9Fulldozer/advanced

Gear set: Challenge mode set + Shadowmourne
    Your pose: Surprise me have nothing in mind
    General colour scheme: Death knighty :L so blues blacks even red

Look forward to a reply!
    Last edited by mmocdb573b100b; 2014-03-02 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubkin27 View Post
    Banner for website:
    Size: 1050px by 180px.
    Visible text: No Comment Stormrage Alliance. (Place it where ever it fits and feels good to you)
    Logo: tinyurl.com/kxgxjy4 Something Like that feel free to get creative i dont have an artistic bone in my body
    General colour scheme: no-comment.enjin.com/ Is the website, if you wanna try to get something that flows with that....the custom header maker option is bad at best.
    Specifics: I really dont care what you do with it, id just love something unique that flows with the current website design thanks in advance.
    I'll take this one

I'll take this one
    Ty Ray!! i was hoping you would i love your work!!!

Ty Ray!! i was hoping you would i love your work!!!
    Hope you like this aswell

Hope you like this aswell

You're a god amoung men Not sure if you could make it a tad wider?
    http://no-comment.enjin.com/ i cant seem to line it up properly
    Last edited by Nubkin27; 2014-03-02 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linthirri View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution:1680x1050 (Also, can a smaller one be done for a Samsung Galaxy S3?)
    Visible text: Name : Huntress Linthirri Dawnmist Her title : Huntress of the Sun
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imgur.com/eRvq0Nb http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hirri/advanced (I adore what was done in her Avatar and Signature, especially with her hair, if we can keep with that, if not, it is fine.)
    Gear set: The armor she is wearing
    Helm visible: Yes (It is the flaming crown from Ragnaros in Molten Core http://wowhead.com/item=18817)
    Your pose:I would like her to be with her bow drawn back, as if she is about to shoot a flaming arrow
    General colour scheme: oranges and reds and yellows, her theme is the sun
    Any extras: as said before, her theme is of the sun, she is a huntress of the sun and I would love to keep with the oranges / yellows / reds that entail. I would like to have the Flameward Hippogrpyh somewhere in the background, in a bucking position with its wings outstretched, as well as her pet Springpaw (http://wow-petopia.com/look/lynxskinred.html)

Now that I have a better monitor I can finally get a Wallpaper made for it =D
    Lil over one week bump =D

You're a god amoung men Not sure if you could make it a tad wider?
    http://no-comment.enjin.com/ i cant seem to line it up properly
    Seems like 1050x180 pix wasnt the right size
    Will fix it

Yeah sorry i guess it isnt One sec and ill see if i cant snag you a sample to get an idea

I dont know i cant figgure it out either

Enjin websites can be fixed or liquid. All headers should be at least 1100 pixels in width or wider. For liquid layouts, the most optimal header will be 1900 pixels wide, but you only need to design within the 1100 pixel area. You can fade the header to a flat color after the 1100 margin or create design elements that go past the 1100 pixel area.

Mines Fixed width, not sure if the diffrence is 50 pixels or not

Im sorry for putting you though all this
    Last edited by Nubkin27; 2014-03-02 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer-khadgar View Post
    Request for Signature

Visible text: ßulldozer (hold Alt + 0223 on numpad for the ß)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Screenshot: imgur .com/bReevQL
    Armory link: eu.battle .net/wow/en/character/kazzak/%C3%9Fulldozer/advanced

Gear set: Challenge mode set + Shadowmourne
    Your pose: Surprise me have nothing in mind
    General colour scheme: Death knighty :L so blues blacks even red

Look forward to a reply!
    Not seen this one being picked up yet, so I'll claim it.

Last edited by Toraah; 2014-03-03 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Added signature
    My deviantArt | Taking signature requests.