10+ Year Old Account

A few VuhDo Questions

So I have a few VuhDo Questions.

Is there anyway I can put a Red Border round Debuff Icons?

Does VuhDo automatically add Debuffs or am I going to have to add all the SoO Debuffs Manually?

And when using Class Colour health bars how do I change to colour of the Incoming heals bar and the absorbs bar?

Oh and how do I track who Holy Radiance healed with Vuhdo?
    Last edited by Tyranader; 2014-03-02 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fractalize View Post
    Oh and how do I track who Holy Radiance healed with Vuhdo?
    General -> Clusters, then set your desired settings there.

Afterwards, go to Panels -> HoT Icons then set [s] Cluster Finder in one of the slots.

Most, if not all debuffs should already be tracked by Vuhdo anyway.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    General -> Clusters, then set your desired settings there.

Afterwards, go to Panels -> HoT Icons then set [s] Cluster Finder in one of the slots.

Most, if not all debuffs should already be tracked by Vuhdo anyway.
    That didn't help at all... I don't understand a single one of the options there and it isn't immediately obvious on how to do it...

- - - Updated - - -

I also have another question. How do I Set a debuff Priority. For example if I have 2 debuffs on a target that I have added Manually say for example Toxic Mist and Toxicity on Dark Shaman (I added them both manually) and I want it to for example if the target has those 2 debuffs. Always display Toxic mist on the Raid Frame over Toxicity if they have both Debuffs?

That didn't help at all... I don't understand a single one of the options there and it isn't immediately obvious on how to do it...
    You should mouseover every option for their tooltip, it should be self-explanatory.
    If you still do not understand, just copy my settings here, or add me to realid @ infinito#1361 so I can elaborate further.

I also have another question. How do I Set a debuff Priority. For example if I have 2 debuffs on a target that I have added Manually say for example Toxic Mist and Toxicity on Dark Shaman (I added them both manually) and I want it to for example if the target has those 2 debuffs. Always display Toxic mist on the Raid Frame over Toxicity if they have both Debuffs?
    It should display both at one go, unless you are using bouquets and manually setting it to one of your HoT icons.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2014-03-03 at 12:52 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

10+ Year Old Account
    You should mouseover every option for their tooltip, it should be self-explanatory.
    If you still do not understand, just copy my settings here, or add me to realid @ infinito#1361 so I can elaborate further.
    I did that and it is only telling me if 3+ targets are in range of each other. I Want it to show me with a quick flash of the HR icon on the frame who got healed by HR I don't want it to be tracking how many targets are close together...

People where telling me how much Better Vuhdo is than Grid + Clique yet setting Debuff Priorities is a pain in the backside in Vuhdo. I can easily configure everything in grid. Vuhdo is turning into a giant hassle.

I have VuhDo configured to only show 1 Debuff Icon so how does it choose what one it shows?

Last edited by Tyranader; 2014-03-04 at 06:15 AM.

I did that and it is only telling me if 3+ targets are in range of each other.
    I don't get why this is not sufficient.

I Want it to show me with a quick flash of the HR icon on the frame who got healed by HR I don't want it to be tracking how many targets are close together...
    Why? Holy Radiance is generally more than 70% overheal, which makes it more of a tool to apply shields rather than to actually bring health bars up, you should be concerned about how many targets you are hitting with HR rather than tracking who got healed by HR.

People where telling me how much Better Vuhdo is than Grid + Clique yet setting Debuff Priorities is a pain in the backside in Vuhdo. I can easily configure everything in grid. Vuhdo is turning into a giant hassle.
    Once again, I don't understand the problem you are facing. Aside from adding certain custom debuffs, I have no problems at all with Vuhdo showing me all debuffs at once.

I have VuhDo configured to only show 1 Debuff Icon so how does it choose what one it shows?
    I solved that by displaying multiple debuffs, but reduce the size of the debuff icon....

You have to ask yourself what exactly are you intending to achieve by making such specific changes, especially when there is no clear benefit to be reaped. Is it just an obsession for the sake of obsessing, or are you really trying to make a specific setting that will actually positively impact your ability to analyze the health of your raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why this is not sufficient.
    I don't want a permanent icon on my Raid Frames over when 3+ people are in range. It doesn't look that great and in 25 man raids it is going to get annoying.

Why? Holy Radiance is generally more than 70% overheal, which makes it more of a tool to apply shields rather than to actually bring health bars up, you should be concerned about how many targets you are hitting with HR rather than tracking who got healed by HR.
    It may be 70% overheal but I still want to be told how many targets it has healed/put a shield on with just a quick flash of the frame after it has been cast. I can do it with Grid quite easily and I wanna know how to do it with VuhDo. That is how I have always and like to track how many people HR has healed.

Once again, I don't understand the problem you are facing. Aside from adding certain custom debuffs, I have no problems at all with Vuhdo showing me all debuffs at once.
    I don't like being showed things that are irrelevant.

I solved that by displaying multiple debuffs, but reduce the size of the debuff icon....
    That doesn't help me when I already have the 4 corners of the raid frames taken up by Hand of Sacrifice, Beacon of Light, Illuminated Healing and Eternal Flame icons, I don't wanna then have multiple icons in the centre of the frame as well. Also doing that will just show me Debuffs I don't need to see such as the Toxicity Debuff with the Toxic Mist Debuff on HC Dark Shaman because I know that if there is 3 seconds left on Toxic Mist the Toxicity Debuff is probably at 9+ Stacks. So seeing multiple debuff icons isn't something I need to see.

You have to ask yourself what exactly are you intending to achieve by making such specific changes, especially when there is no clear benefit to be reaped. Is it just an obsession for the sake of obsessing, or are you really trying to make a specific setting that will actually positively impact your ability to analyze the health of your raid.
    I don't believe it is an obsession for the sake of obsessing. I wan't to be able to set a priority order for a debuff to be displayed, that isn't a huge ask. In Grid which I keep being told is old and outdated it's pretty damn easy I can with a slider just set this Dispellable Debuffs Prio to 99 so that will always be the icon shown on the persons frame if they have it and I can set the next one that isn't Dispellable to 98 so if they have both debuffs the Dispellable one is shown on the frame first.

I don't see how being set a Debuff priority order is much of an ask to be honest.

I don't think that VuhDo can show such a flash for healed targets.

As already said, with bouquets you can show a debuff in a HoT icon slot and configure a priority list for the debuffs. Just look at the preconfigured bouquets, it's quite easy. Use the up/down buttons to change the priority of debuffs inside a bouquet. Just remember that those bouquets are completely unrelated to the ignored/custom debuff lists in the debuffs tab.
    Last edited by cremor; 2014-03-04 at 04:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    I don't think that VuhDo can show such a flash for healed targets.

As already said, with bouquets you can show a debuff in a HoT icon slot and configure a priority list for the debuffs. Just look at the preconfigured bouquets, it's quite easy. Use the up/down buttons to change the priority of debuffs inside a bouquet. Just remember that those bouquets are completely unrelated to the ignored/custom debuff lists in the debuffs tab.
    I set one of those Bouquets up and did the first 3 bosses. Am I seriously going to have to add Every single SoO Debuff...

I think so, yes. If you don't want to use the default feature, you have to work for it ;-)

Don't want to open a new thread. My question: Is there any way to show only people present in the instance? For example on mythic runs there could be 1-6 people benched but they are still in the raid group while I only want to see groups 1-4 in this case.