10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    WAY better than Dogbreaths Shikai, because it's much harder to counter, it doesn't just make the attack stronger, it basically triples the amount of attacks she makes.

the little wheels on the bottom of her scabbard are still the cutest thing in bleach history!

Tbh it wouldn't surprise me if she was just constantly in Shikai, squad 11 does seem to be the "Fuck you, I'ma do what I want" squad
    If I remember correctly Kenpachi made Mayuri make the scabbard for Yachiru because she was so short her sword dragged on the ground.

Also, that wouldn't surprise me at least the it's getting interesting again can't wait to see her fight
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup tier, but it wasn't Zaraki and it wasn't Mayuri, it was Yachiru and she made Ikkaku do it
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Sad that her shikai just shows how useless the Wolf guy is.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    If I remember correctly Kenpachi made Mayuri make the scabbard for Yachiru because she was so short her sword dragged on the ground.

Also, that wouldn't surprise me at least the it's getting interesting again can't wait to see her fight
    Nope. It was Ikkaku that added the wheels, because Yachiru bugged him about it. It was to show that he is actually really handy mechanically. It's like the vial of healing ointment he keeps in his shikai.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    You're so right. She never even used her Shikai Command.
    I know. So they're always around. Think about that. She always has "imaginary friends". I want to hear their nicknames, because you know she has some for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Sad that her shikai just shows how useless the Wolf guy is.
    Well she is also one of the people whose power has been hinted at the most. Her, Ukitake, and Kyoraku. The last two particularly for their Bankai. We already know how overwhelming Ken-chan is. His Bankai will be "Planet Cleaver", everyone dies. OOPS!

10+ Year Old Account
    All this talk of Yachiru not using a command phrase. It's more than likely that her zanpakuto was never sealed and she has her shikai activated at all times like Ichigo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    All this talk of Yachiru not using a command phrase. It's more than likely that her zanpakuto was never sealed and she has her shikai activated at all times like Ichigo.
    Not really sure how that's the more likely posibility , she's one of only 2 known Shinigami in history that has a permanent Shikai... Or she's just got Bankai.

But tbh even if she IS in perma shikai... That's still epiccly strong, seeing as her Shikai looks just like a sealed blade, unless you already knew you'd never tell she was seconds away from unleashing serious Shikai style pain, very cool.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really sure how that's the more likely posibility , she's one of only 2 known Shinigami in history that has a permanent Shikai... Or she's just got Bankai.

But tbh even if she IS in perma shikai... That's still epiccly strong, seeing as her Shikai looks just like a sealed blade, unless you already knew you'd never tell she was seconds away from unleashing serious Shikai style pain, very cool.
    I remember reading or watching somewhere that it is gaudy for a Soulreaper to leave his/her zanpokuto in shikai form. It's not that they can't keep it in that form, it's because they choose not to for appearances. I can't for the life of me find where I read or watched it, so it might be BS. But it fits the scenario of why Ichigo and Yachiru can keep their shikai activated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yachiru had to get her zanpaktou from the box first , it be wierd if its always in shikai if she isn;t carrying it around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ichigo and Zaraki both physically CAN'T seal their Zanpaktou, they're too strong and have too little control. It's not a style thing, it's a deficiency thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Ichigo and Zaraki both physically CAN'T seal their Zanpaktou, they're too strong and have too little control. It's not a style thing, it's a deficiency thing
    Well Zaraki doesn't use his zanpakuto like everyone else. He's not in tuned with it. And it wasn't originally his to begin with. So there's no connection there.

She would be three, and all of them are noted for having an overpowering reiatsu that is actually able to become visible. Kenny's is said to be in permanent shikai because his reiatsu forces it to be there. From what we've seen/heard about Yachiru, then the same could be said.

I wouldn't be too suprised if she had a Reiatsu around the same level of a captain. But yeah, Kenpachi's Shikai is there cause of his enormous Reiatsu. He doesn't know any better.

We know for sure that Yachiru is stronger then most VC's (mostly cause everybody fears her). Maybe not Renji/Rukia anymore but stronger then the others. Hell, it would be awesome if Yachiru>Renji/Rukia! But i don't know. Yachiru has never been seen fighting. Does she have the experience? How strong is she actually?
    Whenever she was near Kenpachi she was never afraid and was usually enjoying watching the fights. Even if Kenpachi was losing (let's say Nnoitra) and she got in "danger" she wasn't afraid.

If she was older and (as far as we know) more experienced in fighting, she could easily become a captain and be a lot stronger then the others with her Shikai...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    She would be three, and all of them are noted for having an overpowering reiatsu that is actually able to become visible. Kenny's is said to be in permanent shikai because his reiatsu forces it to be there. From what we've seen/heard about Yachiru, then the same could be said.
    Yes sorry, I phrased that REALLY badly, I wasn't including her in the "only 2 known Shinigami" because as of yet we don't know if she's in that group.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Yachiru has never been seen fighting. Does she have the experience? How strong is she actually?
    Whenever she was near Kenpachi she was never afraid and was usually enjoying watching the fights. Even if Kenpachi was losing (let's say Nnoitra) and she got in "danger" she wasn't afraid.
    Well, she is Kenny's daily sparring partner, so that alone means that she has practice with one of the strongest. Her ability to reflexively judge an opponent as seen in the last two issues is typically considered one of the marks of a master. She's close to Captain level, because Ikkaku is Captain level and he implies that she is at least as strong.

On Nnoitra: The look she gave him when Kenny was looking was along the lines of "if you beat him, then I will kill you. Until then I stay back." That wasn't a look of fear; her reading the note from Kenny about training with Yachiru Sr was about as close as she would show to fear.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes sorry, I phrased that REALLY badly, I wasn't including her in the "only 2 known Shinigami" because as of yet we don't know if she's in that group.
    Yeah I was just making the point that two that we know are constant release have overpowering reiatsu that they can't control. Yachiru would seem to fit that as well, so it wouldn't be that odd. Her personality makes reiatsu control seem unlikely. She is too wild, too young, too...chaotic...

Random thought to tease you guys who are in love with Yachiru: she was one of the five special war potentials.

Just kidding. Sorry, I gotta see more action from her before I go declaring her super strong/above captain level. (Come the fuck on, Toshiro Captain + Rangiku vice captain had to combine and still weren't enough for that fire quincy.)

So. I decided to watch the Bleach Movie 4 (Hell Verse) yesterday since I never saw a Bleach movie before.

I mean. I guess it was okay but/// power levels were stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    So. I decided to watch the Bleach Movie 4 (Hell Verse) yesterday since I never saw a Bleach movie before.

I mean. I guess it was okay but/// power levels were stupid.
    Yeah the movies are kinda retarded... not as bad as the books but still. Just because it's not Canon Kubo seems to feel he can go apeshit and let anything fly

10+ Year Old Account
    so far its bad.... its super slow, it makes no sense, and its lame....

I still dont get how people this strong, quincy.... were supposedly wiped out (ish)
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2014-03-10 at 04:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I still dont get how people this strong, quincy.... were supposedly wiped out (ish)

They weren't this strong back in the day, they've spent like 1000 years training with the soul purpose of coming back and fucking up the Shinigami.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    so far its bad.... its super slow, it makes no sense, and its lame....

The Quincies' powers probably increase as Yhwach's powers increase so when Yamamoto defeated him 1000 years ago, the Quincies' powers diminished. Yhwach now is getting his power back from both the fallen Quincies and Shinigami that probably explains why the Quincies are so much stronger.